Shredless Marmalade.

Anyone know where I can get shredless marmalade, may I emphasis shredless, used to buy it from Lazada but they seem to have stopped selling it. Siam expat food shop in Pattaya sells it, but looking at their website they do not have it for delivering.

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

Anyone know where I can get shredless marmalade, may I emphasis shredless, used to buy it from Lazada but they seem to have stopped selling it. Siam expat food shop in Pattaya sells it, but looking at their website they do not have it for delivering.

If you can't be helpful, just run along and stop using a stupid sad emotican.

• Sad 1

Buy 3 jars of ordinary marmalade, warn all 3 in a pan of hot water, pour through a strainer into a saucepan, put the unwanted peel back into one of the emptied jars cover with some strained marmalade, replace lid, do the same with the strained marmalade, then send the peel one to me, don't mind paying for 1 of the 3 jars plus postage.

11 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Buy 3 jars of ordinary marmalade, warn all 3 in a pan of hot water, pour through a strainer into a saucepan, put the unwanted peel back into one of the emptied jars cover with some strained marmalade, replace lid, do the same with the strained marmalade, then send the peel one to me, don't mind paying for 1 of the 3 jars plus postage.

Thanks,but I would rather just buy the shredless marmalade what I have been doing for years.

On 6/16/2024 at 1:39 PM, NoshowJones said:

Thanks,but I would rather just buy the shredless marmalade what I have been doing for years.

But , as you said no longer available ,,,here you have to find the next best thing

or do without , I am looking for Post Shredded Wheat ,none available at this time so

will have to make do with Weetabix .....

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1