Global Peace Summit Affirms Ukraine's Territorial Integrity Amid Absence of Russia & China

Social Media

Just now, still kicking said:

Yes Donald 

so, msn.com isnt one of your trusted channels?

you denying the story?

or can't accept that their are possible alternate reasons for this continued war, the same as the ME ones?

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

so, msn.com isnt one of your trusted channels?

you denying the story?

or can't accept that their are possible alternate reasons for this continued war, the same as the ME ones?

I don't have to prove anything I have friends living in the Ukraine 

2 minutes ago, still kicking said:

i didnt ask yoyu to prove anything, i showed you an article, youm dismissed it, i guess with out even reading it..... so do you deny the story is true?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

i didnt ask yoyu to prove anything, i showed you an article, youm dismissed it, i guess with out even reading it..... so do you deny the story is true?

Forget it I am not here to argue 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, still kicking said:

My cousin in law lives there. She tells us that if there were elections tomorrow, Z would not get even 10% of the vote and he would most likely be tried as a war criminal for sending hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian men to die for naught. She also tells us that they live in fear daily, not of Russia winning as that’s a forgone conclusion but of what Z might do to bring the country down further, including firing long range missiles into Moscow and St. P.

I don’t really believe her but as it’s Ukrainian propaganda, it must be true.

9 minutes ago, still kicking said:

Forget it I am not here to argue 

who's arguing. it was a simple case of reading an article with new information many probably haven't heard, and making an opinion.

it certainly puts a different spin on the whole situation... unless that is you just want to ignore it and carry on with the 'Russia bad' western narrative

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

who's arguing. it was a simple case of reading an article with new information many probably haven't heard, and making an opinion.

it certainly puts a different spin on the whole situation... unless that is you just want to ignore it and carry on with the 'Russia bad' western narrative

OK Comrade 

6 minutes ago, still kicking said:

No need too I am not a Trump supporter.

So as a Biden supporter, would you care to comment on why Putin attacked under Obama's watch and under Biden's watch, but was strangely quiet during Trump's watch when he said (and I'm paraphrasing) FAFO?  Could it be that those strongly worded responses from Obama and Biden were too predictable and too feeble?

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Your vile response is not my problem

And yet, you had to respond. Like I said before, you always have to have the last word. As you will most undoubtedly respond to this post. I wonder what a psychologist would say about you.

Just now, impulse said:

So as a Biden supporter, would you care to comment on why Putin attacked under Obama's watch and under Biden's watch, but was strangely quiet during Trump's watch when he said (and I'm paraphrasing) FAFO?  Could it be that those strongly worded responses from Obama and Biden were too predictable and too feeble?

I don't get involved in American politics I don't live in the USA I just don't like sex maniacs and liars running a country 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, still kicking said:

I don't get involved in American politics I don't live in the USA I just don't like sex maniacs and liars running a country 

You're not living in Thailand either. Yet here you are, bestowing your daily wisdom upon us. 😑

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AnotherOneHere said:

You're not living in Thailand either. Yet here you are, bestowing your daily wisdom upon us. 😑

I lived in Thailand for many years and this website is not only for people living in Thailand wake up.

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, impulse said:

You mean when the Ukrainians were begging for weaponry to defend themselves from the Russians and their allies? The weaponry that Trump withheld despite there being a law in effect that required him to send the materiel? And that only after a threat of a lawsuit from Congress did he move to send Ukraine the weaponry? And also only after requesting that Zelensky announce that he would pursue an investigation of former V.P. Joseph Biden. Not even that Ukraine would actually investigate but only announce that it was going to.

2 hours ago, still kicking said:

I lived in Thailand for many years and this website is not only for people living in Thailand wake up.

Can’t you find another forum to troll where you are living? Must be some god forsaken country that’s even cheaper to live than Thailand.

2 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Can’t you find another forum to troll where you are living? Must be some god forsaken country that’s even cheaper to live than Thailand.

Troll? Show me one post?

• Like 1

Remove NATO from Ukraine and Russia will remove missiles from Cuba, simples.

Don't be surprised at what the lunatic us administration is up to.  boom.

• Like 1