Global Peace Summit Affirms Ukraine's Territorial Integrity Amid Absence of Russia & China

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes exactly, how many countries signed?

ok. Avoid the question  and give a non answer.

I am not aligning to any agenda. I am merey questioning the interpretation of evidence.

4 minutes ago, transam said:

You're confusing the bloke now, he will have to use 2 hands and his feet...........🤔

Droll but normal reference for a peasant such as thee. Sam.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, 0ffshore360 said:

ok. Avoid the question  and give a non answer.

I am not aligning to any agenda. I am merey questioning the interpretation of evidence.

I couldn't care less chap, I do know this and that's all that's important at this stage. If you want further info I suggest you go and look for it.

"Eighty countries have united in a call for the "territorial integrity" of Ukraine to be the cornerstone of any peace agreement to end Russia's ongoing war. This declaration was issued at the conclusion of the Global Peace Summit held at a Swiss resort on June 16."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I couldn't care less chap, I do know this and that's all that's important at this stage. If you want further info I suggest you go and look for it.

"Eighty countries have united in a call for the "territorial integrity" of Ukraine to be the cornerstone of any peace agreement to end Russia's ongoing war. This declaration was issued at the conclusion of the Global Peace Summit held at a Swiss resort on June 16."

Understanding (of course) that the meeting was amended in title to obviate any genuine definition of the meeting to be to discuss "peace". God forbid  when appropriation of territory by way of debt is ongoing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Translation:

"Eighty countries of USA lackeys have united in a call for the "territorial integrity" of Ukraine to be the cornerstone of any peace agreement to end USAs proxy war Russia's ongoing war. This declaration was issued at the conclusion of the Global USA Peace Summit held at a Swiss resort on June 16."

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, 0ffshore360 said:

Understanding (of course) that the meeting was amended in title to obviate any genuine definition of the meeting to be to discuss "peace". God forbid  when appropriation of territory by way of debt is ongoing.

:saai: oh................

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Translation:

"Eighty countries of USA lackeys have united in a call for the "territorial integrity" of Ukraine to be the cornerstone of any peace agreement to end USAs proxy war Russia's ongoing war. This declaration was issued at the conclusion of the Global USA Peace Summit held at a Swiss resort on June 16."

Russian apologist translation yes :clap2:

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

Isn’t it sad that even those that ostensibly support Ukraine by virtue of their attendance couldn’t even agree unanimously on such straightforward matters as nuclear and food security?

What a farce of a summit and to think it’s the culmination of 19 months of jet setting around the world by that man in a green t-shirt… 😂

Are you Russian living in Phuket?

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

yeah, just like the 40 babies decapitated in isreal... that didn't happen.....but you just keep lapping up the blackrock, MIC, funded corporate MSM, i mean, they've never lied before have they....💁 wmd's, anthrax, gadaffi, iraq, syria, afghan, covid....🐑

No. 

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

how about the 12 trillion $$ wirh of minerals Ukrains sits on, do you think that has any bearing on the US and allies support?

Obviously they had to provide collateral, just like loan sharks at private pawn shop. Funny is that quazi Prez Ze signs anything.

FYI When I visited Kyiv and other cities in UA I was amazed how sweet and easy going people were they! Back in 1995.

3 hours ago, transam said:

I think you're a tool.......🥴

Whatever that means. But ok, no worries.

Unfortunately I can’t write what I think of you as it’s very likely that I will get suspended for breaching the community rules while you get away scot free with saying whatever you like. Rules based order, that sort of stuff. I know your game. Try harder. While you’re at it, learn some new colours from Sesame Street. I hear it helps to push your iq into the teens.

41 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

yeah, i guess you dont have the faintest clue about the saudi/petro dollar thing do you....

He doesn’t have the faintest clue about anything, ‘’cept  for one colour from his crayon set.

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Tell that to those murdered, raped and butchered in Bucha, oh wait, 400 civilians slaughtered, you can't. Tell that to Ukrainians who are under occupation and fighting for their lives. What's this topic again?

Those poor people. The western war criminals have a lot to answer for, when judgement day comes, if ever.

50 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

80 countries under the US thumb

80 countries attended, some with junior officials, out of what, 190 countries invited? Some thinks this is progress, a turning point in history, that these 80 countries represent the international community. Fantasy lol. I wonder if Nauru was one of the 80.