Rent in Thailand

2 hours ago, still kicking said:

OK here is my last bill.

Period:
17/06/2024 - 30/06/2024
Amount Paid $480.00

This is a great deal. No doubt, it's very good value for money for Perth. Australia is a great country, in the top handful of desirable places to live in the world for sure. Good weather, good people, fantastic lifestyle.

I have to say that this seems extraordinarily cheap. Is this the standard market rate?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, mstevens said:

This is a great deal. No doubt, it's very good value for money for Perth. Australia is a great country, in the top handful of desirable places to live in the world for sure. Good weather, good people, fantastic lifestyle.

I have to say that this seems extraordinarily cheap. Is this the standard market rate?

340 is market rate. He is a liar though. Shows a photo of a 4br house not the 2br unit. His whole story is suss.

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

you could start to show some more respect! Sad to see someone going full blast mania for days with no rest

It may be a different version of bignok, every day he gets closer to being bignok

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, still kicking said:

I guess. I do not need sex or prostitutes

Reading your post I reckon you're a delusional, masturbator. 

Instead of tossing off, why not try one of those fat, old, smelly women with the fag hanging out of their mouth stood at the poker machine? 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Reading your post I reckon you're a delusional, masturbator. 

Instead of tossing off, why not try one of those fat, old, smelly women with the fag hanging out of their mouth stood at the poker machine? 

His daily food budget is $6.50. He must love spam and tinned soup. Thinks people are jealous. He is really rich.

• Agree 1