ex ladybar now wife & mother still chats with ex 'john' client/customer

Are you still in contact with anyone you had romantic or business interactions with prior to your marriage?

This is likely just the same.

In a lot of cases its friends with semi paid for benefits and that's fairly normalised here with a modern view of nothing wrong with that.

The above maybe just falls into the category of ex's and that's then a discussion, you are uncomfortable with it and you'd rather they stopped blocked contact and you will do the same, I'd say most people would be okay with that. I don't have any ex's on my facebook for example, just not worth the hassle.

If its still transactional then yep I could see that as being concerning for some.  

The 'John' reference could be construed that you view something in her past as fairly nefarious, trafficked and forced against her will with evil johns taking advantage for example. This is likely a bit more concerning, bit of stockholm syndrome perhaps and she may need help.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RabidRenu said:

you can take the girl out of the bar, but not the bar (life) out of the girl

You can take a dumbass simp westerner out of the west, but you can't take the dumbass simp out of the westerner. Funny how this is (pretty much) NEVER tolerated by a Japanese/Chinese (insert x East Asian/Southeast Asian) man. Mainly because they don't marry their hardcore c-dumpsters.

Edited by Sandboxer
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

Dunno the stats but it would seem like the divorce/disaster rate of falang marrying hooker is about 50%. So about the same as the normal divorce rate of the west?

I suspect it's higher than a normal marriage, but there are no statistics available and no foreigner ever admits his wife was a hooker.