What Are My Chances?

7 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Women are not only interested in Brad Pitt because of his looks.

His looks might be 20%.

He's rich. That's 50-90%.

Also, he's famous and will invite the woman to lavish parties and hob knob with other famous people and elevate a woman's status.

So those are all "transactional" reasons why women choose partners. 

Your looks are not that important to women. 

And "romance" is mostly bs as everyone knows it dies out after a few weeks of dating. 

Common for those people they got "The It Factor"

Thats hard to compete with if you do not got it.

11 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

They are going to love you mate. You will  have that many chasing you that you will be wishing you had three dicks.

i got 4. 

• Haha 1

On 6/21/2024 at 2:50 AM, Alpha84 said:

So I’ve decided I’m not going to get involved with any ladyboys whatsoever. And, when I arrive in Thailand, I’m not even sure yet if I really want to try and get involved with any real Thai women from any of the dating sites based on all the mixed things I’ve read and all the feedback I have gotten.

But, if I do make an attempt to meet some Thai females, then what are my chances of meeting a real woman who is truly interested in having a real romantic relationship with a foreigner an not solely just for his money?

I mean, let’s face it, I’m not Brad Pitt. In fact, some people have even told me they have seen better heads come out of zippers if I’m to be honest. 

This must be your first time in Thailand.

I suggest you read this book before arriving in Thailand.

https://www.pdfdrive.com/how-to-get-the-most-bang-for-your-buck-in-thailand-d196853224.html

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, john donson said:

so you don't mind being sloppy 10.000th customer

balllooooonnnss for you

I don't do P4P

5 hours ago, Hummin said:

You would be surprised how many wh never learn

This forum is proof, grown men asking for relationship advice.  Or making same choices and wonder why nothing is different.

4 hours ago, sidjameson said:

If a man is with the same quality of woman here as he got back home he's doing something wrong.

Obviously picked wrong ones in home country also.  I had just as much fun there as here.

7 hours ago, geisha said:

Really ??Do you go out at night, do you read statistics . And yes, there are more single Thai ladies than bargirls, but they’re not looking for a foreign man.   “ very few bar girls in most cities “ you are joking ?

Lots of women are looking once they realise what is available. Usually after seeing how bad Thai men are. This happens after age 25. So there are many 25 to 50 Thai ladies available.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, geisha said:

Really ??Do you go out at night, do you read statistics . And yes, there are more single Thai ladies than bargirls, but they’re not looking for a foreign man.   “ very few bar girls in most cities “ you are joking ?

How many bargirls are in Hua Hin? Soi 94 has lots of bars and hardly anyone in them. You need to get out from Pattaya and see the rest of the country.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

On 6/20/2024 at 11:50 PM, Alpha84 said:

what are my chances of meeting a real woman who is truly interested in having a real romantic relationship with a foreigner an not solely just for his money?

It would be a million times better for your head (and your chances) if you were coming to Thailand for any other reason than seeking a romantic partner. 

Who are the woman here who "truly interested" above all else?

Those would be pretty needy women, like yourself. Not a recipe for fun, romance, or a long run. They'd also very likely be strongly needy in the $$$$ department.

Build a life here, meet positive people, take your time. Just like back home. You'll still be you, so work on that too.

• Love It 1

14 hours ago, save the frogs said:

Most human beings are deluded about how much relationships are more "transactional" than about romance.

Romance is the scam of the century. Relationships are not based on romance. Romance just gets your foot in the door.

Doesn't mean the woman won't love you for who you are. Some will more than others. 

But finances is a big part of it.

And romance is a small part of it. 

Transactional is not just money, but neither is it mostly romance.

Hope that helps or confuses you even further. 

Finely a post that makes some sense in a way looking at Marslows Pyramid. Modern women tends to climb down, not up anymore, so if you have nothing to contribute with, love is har to achieve 

Screenshot_20240622_091943_Chrome.jpg.201abfe7239ea89b16990879410daf4a.jpg

Edited by Hummin
  • Agree 1

Thank you all for the great advice and feedback. Sounds like I just need to bring my wallet and leave my brain at home because that's all that will be needed. And thankfully it seems like the only thing about my appearance that will matter will be the size of the bulge in my back pocket. So no worries that I don't look like Brad Pitt. It's Danny Devito with the protruding right buttt cheek all the way!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, Hummin said:

Thats  a strange statement

Would you care to elaborate?

Sure 

Everyone has a score out of 10. "Out of his league" refers to the wimpy 5 aiming for the cheerleader 10.

If a western man in his home country was a 6 and therefore got 6's. And then in Thailand he is with a 6 and claims he gets the same level wherever he is. He doesn't understand that his score changes depending on location.

In the UK I'm a 6. In Thailand about a 7.5 

If I moved to Saudi I'd guess a 1. (Because I'm not a Muslim)

Relationships are transactions and everybody wants the best they can get. So if a western guy came to Thailand and his new isn't better than his ex he has short changed himself.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sidjameson said:

Sure 

Everyone has a score out of 10. "Out of his league" refers to the wimpy 5 aiming for the cheerleader 10.

If a western man in his home country was a 6 and therefore got 6's. And then in Thailand he is with a 6 and claims he gets the same level wherever he is. He doesn't understand that his score changes depending on location.

In the UK I'm a 6. In Thailand about a 7.5 

If I moved to Saudi I'd guess a 1. (Because I'm not a Muslim)

Relationships are transactions and everybody wants the best they can get. So if a western guy came to Thailand and his new isn't better than his ex he has short changed himself.

Oh okay, 

Your idea is the reasons whybso many come short in Thailand, they think they can score higher in Thailand, and higher means higher maintenance. Do you think the average Thai girls is stupid? 

The bigger difference in age and score, the more expectations if no common ground attaches  both together.

The foreigners often mistake giving them a average Thai lady a higher living standard, food, hotels, travels minimize the other expectations, will soon find out he is wrong.

If you want a good lady, find someoene who fits your rank and budget. 

38 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Oh okay, 

Your idea is the reasons whybso many come short in Thailand, they think they can score higher in Thailand, and higher means higher maintenance. Do you think the average Thai girls is stupid? 

The bigger difference in age and score, the more expectations if no common ground attaches  both together.

The foreigners often mistake giving them a average Thai lady a higher living standard, food, hotels, travels minimize the other expectations, will soon find out he is wrong.

If you want a good lady, find someoene who fits your rank and budget. 

I agree. Aim for 1 to 1.5 higher and on average you'll get a good result.

But many think they can get higher than this and come unstuck.

On 6/21/2024 at 7:45 AM, MalcolmB said:

A very high chance. Like shooting fish in a barrel. Thai women are famous for Boom boom more than anywhere else in the world.

The elephant man would be able to get laid in Thailand. I have seen men uglier than the elephant man with women that look like supermodels, just a bit shorter.

There are more females than males in Thailand and the women love having sex.

There would not be a man on this forum that has never done a Thai woman and some would have done hundreds.

They are going to love you mate. You will  have that many chasing you that you will be wishing you had three dicks.

"...Boom Boom more than anywhere else is the world"?

Fortaleza and São Luís in northern Brazil.

Luckily for me, I had four dicks.

At the end of the day it will always be about the money. The more she really likes you the less she will try to get out of you. You can always say no to any money/gold/motorcycle requests. 8 years now with mine. And she still hasn't left. ( she has her own business) Never date or have any thai that is unemployed in your life. I told my wife if she ever stops working she is out the door. Im not a complete ahole. We have talked about her retirement in one or two years at 55 years old. Would you date an unemployed woman in your country? But I have said no a thousand times.  And fu$k no 2 thousand.  It's easy, just try it. The good ones will stay. The gold diggers will leave.