Trump Campaign Confronts Internal Revolt Among Far-Right Delegates

Social Media

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Yet more off topic whataboutary, with added baseless slurs.

I am just talking about what might occur at different political venues. One is the gop in Milwaukee and one is the dem in Chicago.  I would be very surprised if the conventi9n in Milwaukee' is diruoted or undermined. None of this is on topics anyway. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cryingdick said:

Back in the real world there are realistic concerns of massive protests in Chicago should the dem convention take place there.

Whatever happens at the DNC convention will be reported by Fox, Russia Today, Sinclair and OAN as a disaster.  Their reporting doesn't get any more predictable than that.

Try some other news sources, then tell us which party is in a shambles.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Whatever happens at the DNC convention will be reported by Fox, Russia Today, Sinclair and OAN as a disaster.  Their reporting doesn't get any more predictable than that.

Try some other news sources, then tell us which party is in a shambles.

The same could be said of the GOP convention in Milwaukee. Whats your point?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, pomchop said:

What a pathetic bunch of whining losers.  If a soccer, hockey,baseball, football,basketball, track, wrestling, boxing,little league, pee wee league, spelling bee, team or player etc whined like trumpers for years when they get beat rather than shake the opponents hand and say good game they would be booed off the stage.

hahah good one i laughed so hard. hillary is still on the i should of been tour. 

• Confused 2
  • Agree 2

21 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Just a, perhaps unwanted, bit of advice for this faction in the Republican Party which allegedly wishes to remove Mr Trump.

Don't hold any weekend conventions in lakeside resorts, you may have some unwelcome visitors around dawn...

Is this a reference to something depicted in Visconti's "The Damned"?  if so, bravo!

49 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Is this a reference to something depicted in Visconti's "The Damned"?  if so, bravo!

I am flattered so thank you, that is an excellent if challenging film. However I am rather thinking of the "Night of the Long Knives" in June 1934, and in particular the SS raid on Ernst Rohms lakeside "resort weekend" at Bad Weissee in Bavaria!

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

I am flattered so thank you, that is an excellent if challenging film. However I am rather thinking of the "Night of the Long Knives" in June 1934, and in particular the SS raid on Ernst Rohms lakeside "resort weekend" at Bad Weissee in Bavaria!

Yes, that is the event depicted in the film. 

42 minutes ago, stoner said:

ok. if you say so. 

Are you really so uninformed?

He was so upset Hillary won the popular vote that he claimed there had been millions of illegal votes, and he officially created an investigation committee in 2017! 😀

Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud

https://apnews.com/article/f5f6a73b2af546ee97816bb35e82c18d

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, candide said:

Are you really so uninformed?

He was so upset Hillary won the popular vote that he claimed there had been millions of illegal votes, and he officially created an investigation committee in 2017! 😀

Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud

https://apnews.com/article/f5f6a73b2af546ee97816bb35e82c18d

are you done foaming at the mouth now ? i wasn't debating what trump said. i merely pointed out hillary has been going around for years and years crying about it all.....which is just the same as the bad man did. get it yet ? 

another case of octd. 

• Sad 1