Second Day Off Weed

20 hours ago, CM Dad said:

I quit drinking coffee three months ago.  I was never a heavy drinker - one or two in the morning.  I have found that I don't miss it at all.

I wonder if they sell decaf at 7 Eleven (no big stores here).  Might give it a try.  Not to brag but I will.  My health is incredibly good but the caffein does wreck my naps after exercising more times than not.  It is the ritual I think and the caffein is a non factor.  I don't think I have ever been without caffein for at least 30 years.  

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, atpeace said:

Sorry, but that was a strange post.  You know little about me and made some grand assumptions.  Hey - whatever floats your boat and I myself, in weird moments, do the same.

The first paragraph is good 🙂 but it seems like you became a  "know it all" in the preceding paragraphs.   

BTW, I'm not making excuses as you stated and just casually making an observation about my last few days.  Nothing deep or scientific and, to be honest,  you sound quite judgmental.  Probably wasn't your intention but reread your post.  I'm fine with weed and also OK with alcohol users.  I definately  don't feel the need to tell people what they should and shouldn't do.  Nor do I have a firm grasp why  habits change as you seem to know without a doubt.

Cool that you can be so productive but I am not. How did you go from that first paragraph that was pleasant to typing the rest? We aren't the same and that is OK?

Egos, the most fragile superficial surface known to mankind. 🤦🏻‍♂️

i was a person who smoked cannabis and tobacco 24/7. 3 months ago i stopped smoke completely. i quit being asocial. i became a person who likes to eat. i gained 10 kilos in 3 months. i will start doing sports to lose weight. in general, i am very happy that i quit tobacco and cannabis. i don't think i will start again. cannabis is a good thing, but if you overdose like me, it definitely turns it into a bad habit.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

20 hours ago, atpeace said:

Why did you drop weed?  I'm thinking my pause will be short lived but I'm feeling great.  Do you drink?  

I don't drink (much), but enjoys a glass of wine or two for my daily candlelight dinner, sometimes a small drink before dinner. When heading out in the nightlife I only drink soft drinks – still having great fun...🥳 – so, I'm always sober enough to drive safely home...👍

And about weed: It was fun to try – it was a trend in the happy hippie-era in the 1960s, when I was a pro rock musician for a few years – but I didn't end up as addicted to it; more easy-peacy to stop weed than to stop smoking tobacco, which followed many years after...:thumbsup:

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, khunPer said:

I don't drink (much), but enjoys a glass of wine or two for my daily candlelight dinner, sometimes a small drink before dinner. When heading out in the nightlife I only drink soft drinks – still having great fun...🥳 – so, I'm always sober enough to drive safely home...👍

And about weed: It was fun to try – it was a trend in the happy hippie-era in the 1960s, when I was a pro rock musician for a few years – but I didn't end up as addicted to it; more easy-peacy to stop weed than to stop smoking tobacco, which followed many years after...:thumbsup:

I've read some of your other posts in the past.  You have had a good life.

• Thanks 1