Toxic Lady

theblether

A few years ago I encountered a Thai lady aged around 40 who uttered the immortal words "stay away from me, I'm a bitch." I thought it was nice of her to give me advance notice. So, I stayed away as I'm not a lunatic. 

Hispanic ladies with a toxic trait are known as La Toxica. Apparently there's a corner of the Internet reserved for these particular ladies, where gentlemen rue the day they met said beauties. 

The best I can do in Thai is pu ying me pit, which translates to "lady has venom/poison" I reckon there must be a better colloquialism than that, does anyone known what it is? 

And do any of you wonderful gentlemen have any experience of dealing with toxic ladies? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, theblether said:

The best I can do in Thai is pu ying me pit,

I only know enough Thai to say "pu ying mai dii loey" or "pu ying yuur mak loey". same same I guess.

As a younger man, I got engaged to lovely lady and moved into her house only to witness her turn into a massive b*tch as soon as I had committed to the move. She went from angel to devil in a day. nightmarish!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, nikmar said:

I only know enough Thai to say "pu ying mai dii loey" or "pu ying yuur mak loey". same same I guess.

As a younger man, I got engaged to lovely lady and moved into her house only to witness her turn into a massive b*tch as soon as I had committed to the move. She went from angel to devil in a day. nightmarish!!

Aye, you wonder how that happens, and how it's so instantaneous and bitter. 

On the other hand, I suppose a lot of men are control freaks behind closed doors. It's not a one way street. 

• Like 1

Certainly have had experience. 

Christmas last was sitting at a bar in Chiang Mai with some friends from Oz. This cute little lady turns up and starts talking to them as they knew each other a few years back. We were sitting outside the bar and, as it was cool we moved inside. My fiends and I sat one table and this girl another. I signalled to her did she want a drink. When she got her drink she came to me and said let's go outside which I did. We seemed to hit it off really well and we had a good night. 

To cut a long story short I did get involved with her and we were together a few months She did send up some red flags and I should have gotten out then, but stupid me stayed on. In the end she demanded a high monthly salary and when I denied she just left in an instant.

Don't know what triggered me to look but I realised she was an extreme narcissist. She loved bombed me from the first night and carried it on. I discovered later some of those red flags were her being "busy" with at least one other guy. I really did care for her (great at her love bombing) and I hurt for quite awhile. After reading and watching videos about narcissists I still felt bad but did understand more on why she did what she did. Narcissist only care about themselves and can not really love or care others. She was very toxic.

So if anyone living in Chiang Mai comes across a short (140cm) and around 35 very cute lady in bar area and she "loves" you from the start, RUN.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, nikmar said:

I had a similar experience, I moved out next day, didn't even unpack my suitcase.

15 hours ago, novacova said:

I know a toxic Thai couple in a small village here in the north. She instigates mayhem, usually around midnight when the two are tanked up with their booze. They both are usually bruised up. Seen her staggering in the wee hours completely naked yelling who knows what at the top of her lungs 

The upside of living there is the free entertainment  :cheesy:

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, bbbbooboo said:

I think these women have personality disorders and can be extremely destructive. Most of us have met one in our life and learn to stay well away from them

Agreed. Experience is the key to avoiding toxic women. Once bitten, twice shy.