Why are Thai men so submissive

Yamu

On 6/28/2024 at 1:15 PM, BigStar said:

One of those self-serving little myths we've always loved to pride ourselves on here.

The women going w/ farang are far below prime grade and not particularly desirable to Thai men as serious partners. Further, the Thai men know that she's only out for the money and may simply wish her well, even hope to get a share of it if possible.

Thai men with game have all the real babes. No contest.

incorrect. They are taking the dregs that the non sex pest style farangs leave behind

• Haha 1

On 6/29/2024 at 2:46 PM, retarius said:

'Mong'. I like that word, not heard it used since I was 14. Thank you for this addition to my vocabulary as in:  "many mongs think they get a good deal when they meet a girl in a bar and pay to have sex with her. But he doesn't know that she hands some over to her family and most of it over to her brother or Thai boyfriend to pay for his motorcycle and his other girlfriends." 

so in other words the Thai men are cucks

1 hour ago, Yamu said:

They don’t have the testicular fortitude 

Obviously a newb here. Life is extremely cheap in Thailand. Ignorantly and arrogantly underestimating the hidden viciousness & violence behind that dull smile of the Thai male can be a fatal. They regularly kill parents, grandparents, brothers and sisters, friends, strangers, other relatives, spouses, gf's, bosses, coworkers and foreigners over the tiniest of little things. Sometimes for no reason at all. Be careful. Be wary. Be warned. :coffee1:

1 hour ago, Yamu said:

They don’t have the testicular fortitude 

A coward doesn't need fortitude, large muscles, speed or fighting skills. Most here kill using weapons. Most here fight 5 against 1. The percentage of Muay Thai fighters is tiny. Many didn't grow up with a father figure, which means they learned how to treat others watching their clueless peers. There are men here who treat their family well, and there are many who look at family as a burden, much the same as in western countries. How a country's population grows up is how it's descendants act, until something's changed.

On 6/28/2024 at 5:43 AM, Yamu said:

Hello flogwallahs,

I have now been in Thailand for 3 weeks so i am practically a local now. One thing that has struck me is why the local men (and even the vast majority of the localised farang) are so submissive.

I dont mean to be offensive however between half the men dressing as lady boys for sex and the remainder sitting by and just watching as westerners come in and steal all the prime grade women and they do nothing but smile and cower.

Occassionally an uppity mong will try and do something sleezly like scam an unsuspecting foreigner but as a culture they are extremely submissive.

Reminds me a bit of red headed south australia doctors who let their wives wear the pants and sleep with the tradies while the husband is on night shift

There are people that have been here for many, many years and still don't understand Thailand and it's ways. Some people are out and about, mingling with locals, and over time , and observation, get to know what goes on here. Some never leave their homes or bars and only go by what others tell them, who likely know very little themselves. Some read up on another country many years before finally visiting, and then see things for themselves after spending some time here.

Being here three weeks, probably in only one location, lets you see only a fraction of what goes on here daily. You need to travel the countrywide, seeing locals in many different situations, seeing all the culture and how people act and react to each other. You will never be a local here, no matter how long you stay. You might fit in after years of mingling, years of eating all of the different cuisine, maybe learning the language before you can fully understand what people are saying to each other, actually lining amongst a family or two to see a more informal way of living than in public.

I have been here over 6 years, and studied about Thailand for decades before I ever came here, and am out and about every day. I lived with two families, married into one, and have an English speaking girlfriend now that explains things to me I miss, and I still only know a small part of all of Thailand. People are people everywhere, all doing much the same things, and you have to take a lot of time among them to know about them.Three weeks doesn't tell you much at all. The rest is guesswork and opinions based on very little experience. Half the men don't dress as ladyboys. That's a tiny fraction of all the local men. Many men are submissive here because many never had a father to teach them how to be a leader, a strength, a supporter of his family, but rather are raised by mothers or grandmothers, who cannot teach a boy how to be a man. They're out in the streets at an early age, looking at how their peers treat girls, and others, and this is how gangs are made. This is how many end up in prison, not just here but all over the world, especially in poverty stricken areas that have corruption. If you can't look up to your leaders, who can you look up to?

Westerners aren't stealing all the prime women. Mostly they are getting the bar girls, who are definitely hot, but there's a price on their heads. Finding a hot local woman who hasn't been around is a challenge here. It takes luck, money, a desire to have a good wife and a desire to stay in a country you might not fit it, unless you take her back to your country. There are thousands of scammers here that ply their trade daily, taking westerners for their money. It's what gives Thailand a bad rep.

Thai women are submissive if you treat them with respect, as respect isn't given to a woman that's brought up in a culture that looks at them as inferior. You treat a Thai woman badly and she'll become a screaming banshee like nothing you have ever heard.  Making assumptions based on a few weeks of living in an area, maybe just one area of a country, keeps a person closed minded and you'll never see the forest for the trees.

On 6/28/2024 at 5:43 AM, Yamu said:

I dont mean to be offensive however between half the men dressing as lady boys for sex and the remainder sitting by and just watching as westerners come in and steal all the prime grade women and they do nothing but smile and cower.

2 things - they are not into Isaan look, so foreigners are NOT stealing their "prime grade women" and the second...

Try stealing a girl from a Thai guy and report to us how it went. You can do it in your next life.

1 hour ago, tomazbodner said:

2 things - they are not into Isaan look, so foreigners are NOT stealing their "prime grade women" and the second...

Try stealing a girl from a Thai guy and report to us how it went. You can do it in your next life.

I could steal the wife of a Thai mans wife and he would probably just smile at me. They settle for what they can get and the prime grade women can get westerners which is why they go for them 

3 hours ago, Yamu said:

I could steal the wife of a Thai mans wife and he would probably just smile at me. They settle for what they can get and the prime grade women can get westerners which is why they go for them 

Boy, you really have no idea what you're talking about.  Wrong on both counts.

9 hours ago, Yamu said:

so in other words the Thai men are cucks

idea for the day...go have a few beers and go tell the group of them and report back..if we dont see the news report first..

life lesson a coming....

Edited by Sticky Rice Balls

5 hours ago, Yamu said:

I could steal the wife of a Thai mans wife and he would probably just smile at me.

What would you use a bisexual woman living in a bigamy relationship for? Now we all understand why the Thai man are laughing at you. 

2 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

idea for the day...go have a few beers and go tell the group of them and report back..if we dont see the news report first..

life lesson a coming....

As I’m practically a local now I often drink with Thai men at local bars and ask them as such. Being submissive and weak or maybe coz I’m 6 foot 5 and bench press 180kg as well as being a golden gloves boxer they continually act submissive and weak

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Yamu said:

As I’m practically a local now I often drink with Thai men at local bars and ask them as such. Being submissive and weak or maybe coz I’m 6 foot 5 and bench press 180kg as well as being a golden gloves boxer they continually act submissive and weak

All these attributes but I’ve got you pegged as having a tiny pencil

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Yamu said:

I'm mates with a few locals too and can handle them easily 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Gormo_ said:

Have it on good authority the locals don’t rate you at all 

I'm really highly rated. One of the local plebs at the hotel scratched his scooter. I was able to repair it without paint with a kettle and plunger. I'm probably the most popular Westerner bloke within a 2 mile radius where I am right now 

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, Mekmong MICK said:

I'm really highly rated. One of the local plebs at the hotel scratched his scooter. I was able to repair it without paint with a kettle and plunger. I'm probably the most popular Westerner bloke within a 2 mile radius where I am right now 

Lol you lemming having to fix someone’s scooter to become friends with them 

7 minutes ago, Mekmong MICK said:

I was the number 1 dent repairer in the southern suburbs 7 years in a row 

It is excellent you are here for something new to pound , isn't it ?

Edited by n00dle
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mekmong MICK said:

It's called being kind you monger and it's why I was the number 1 dent repairer in the southern suburbs 7 years in a row 

I have servants (who are Thai) to do this type of thing for me is all

• Haha 1