Tragic turn: Burmese father accidently runs over baby daughter

snoop1130

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Quite probably the guy never previously checked where this Children were before departing in his car . 

Like, this probably wasn't a one off accident , it was probably an accident waiting to happen .

Accidents should try to be prevented from happening , rather than just shrugging your shoulders afterwards and saying it was an accident . It wouldn't be too difficult for the Mother to pick the baby up and hold the  bay when the car is coming or going .

It wouldn't take much effort to make sure that your baby didn't get run over 

Would have / Could have / Should have....    your sanctimony has grown so rich you'll be able to start going on dates with 'thesetat2013'...  You'll get along perfectly, you could drink water, eat vegan and both discuss how you you've never once made an error... 

14 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

give me a break... If you have children at that age. They should not be in a place for this to happen. Also, as a parent you should know where your infant is. True it is tragic. The man walked to the SUV.. He should have been looking before he got in it. What is a one year old baby doing in the driveway? Why was noone looking after the child? Irresponsible of the parents for their lack of parental guidance and concern for the whereabouts of their children. Typical though in Asia. 

46 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Would have / Could have / Should have....    your sanctimony has grown so rich you'll be able to start going on dates with 'thesetat2013'...  You'll get along perfectly, you could drink water, eat vegan and both discuss how you you've never once made an error... 

Sanctimonious ? 

Me ?

I try not to run babies over and kill them .

Does make me morally superior to you ?

It does, I agree with you and that point 

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Sanctimonious ? 

Me ?

I try not to run babies over and kill them .

Does make me morally superior to you ?

It does, I agree with you and that point 

It means you're making a show and dance and verbalising your self perceived moral superiority over someone who has recently encountered the worst possible tragedy and lost their child in a tragic accident.

... That doesn't make you morally superior - it makes you insensitive and void of empathy....  The rest of your tosh is pure gaslighting while attempting to double down with a complete lack of tact.

4 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

.    your sanctimony 

27 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

... That doesn't make you morally superior -

Make you mind up .

You kept labelling  myself as being "sanctimonious" .

Then I let you know that I agree with you .

Then you changed your mind and stated that I am not morally superior.

So yo disagree with yourself that I am sanctimonious ? 

You discuss that on your own, no need me to join in that discussion 

10 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

An error is fine. But not knowing where your 1 year old infant is not fine. I have 7 children and have always known where they are especially when outdoors. It is something you get accustomed to looking out for when doing anything in or out of the house if you have any concern for your child's welll-being. You, as a parent, are responsible for this. There is nothing sanctimonious about it. You are only trying to place insult. Perhaps you never had a baby? I can understand why no woman would want you to make them one based on your reply here. 

• Like 1