Vowing to Stay On, Biden Knows He "screwed up" Last Weeks Debate

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, wombat said:

This bloke has lost the plot 100%

Jill is running America she has the last word at night and first word in the morning.

Dr Jill has no intention of letting president Biden "Go Gentle into That Good Night" ... of course not :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Edited by expat_4_life

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, wombat said:

This bloke has lost the plot 100%

Jill is running America she has the last word at night and first word in the morning.

20240705_081047.jpg

Ha! Well, I certainly would trust Jill Biden, PhD giving those words over Melania Trump (“extraordinary ability” in her field Visa), but then that is really not as important as other matters right now for Americans and the western democracies, IMHO.

Edited by wwest5829
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

'screwed up' the guy had to be assisted down the steps in the studio after the debate..... i didn't realise having a cold affected you ability to walk!

how people here can still defend him after the debate proved his aging state... i guess double down rather than admit defeat!

I am happy for you, never having had a cold where your sinuses caused balance issues. That said, no one should disagree that the debate was a disaster for Biden. Americans are literally currently between a rock and a hard place. My wish would have been neither the President nor the felon be the nominees but that is the choice facing me.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, illisdean said:

of course it is and it is unconstitutional and illegal according to the courts. But Biden does not care what the courts say as he continues defying the SCOTUS as he pulls apart and destroys democracy in America.

So, equally the tax cuts, primarily benefitting the wealthy and corporations was vote buying and equally unconstitutional and illegal? You will not many Americans having lost any confidence in the SCOTUS.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, BigStar said:

The Dims do, yes. As for the rest, their monthly bills, reflecting Bidenflation of nearly 20%, admitting 8 million illegal immigrants, the homelessness crisis, the destruction of once-great cities like San Francisco, the drag shows for kids, the disastrous Afghan withdrawal (Biden denied at the debate that anyone was killed), the new wars under Biden, the increased threats from China, Russia, and NK, the attempts to control the media. the coverups, the lawfare against Trump as political opponent, etc.--all are documented evidence that leads them to reason, correctly, that things were a lot better under Trump.

What is Dims?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Yes. Note that you have no arguments that anything in the article is incorrect, so resort to the usual leftist sneer of superiority. Fortunately you have ladies of The View on your side.

It's mostly wild spin.

Not worth my time to engage with such an outrageously biased garbage source.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, illisdean said:

oh look, appears that 10% of dem RV's are coming to their senses, if thats even possible. They realize Biden is mentally impaired to some unknown/uncertain extent and should be nowhere near the WH now.

CBSYouGov_Dem_RVBiden.jpg.cea4d02fb3db0efd622caa187cb8f7b0.jpg

And this...wow!

CBSNewsYouGovpollJune292024.thumb.jpg.e4d349b70e372ea5b901e3078e219922.jpg

Majority view Biden as mentally unfit for office

He should withdraw from the nomination. Yes.

• Agree 2