Transgender Teen's Gruesome Murder Sparks Calls for Hate Crime Investigation

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

I did not say they were gay, what I said was: "Regardless of how they identify, while they may be any number of things, men that are attracted to trans women, like men that are attracted to ladyboys, are not straight." 

I guess you could argue they are Bi. But for me, Bi men would be attracted to females that look like females and also men that look like men.

IMO a man that is attracted to a ladyboy that looks like a woman is not Bi if he is not also attracted to men that look like men.

And before anyone says it, no I do not like ladyboys 😃.

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Not convinced the murderer is actually gay.

Being on Grindr proves nothing. 

You may be right.  I just parroted the local news.

But my main point is that the OP left out important details, to support a narrative.  Like the fact that he's 29 and she's 14.  That they met on Grindr, as opposed to some random act by a complete stranger jumping out of the bushes to attack a trans person.

Whether he's gay or not, and whether she's trans or not (and how far along in the transition), hooking up a 14 year old to a 29 year old is just wrong. 

But not a hate crime.  It's a pedo crime.

Why the need to place this murder in a special box?

The 29 year old had no business going after a child,there is that.

You can not blame a (confused) child for looking for some one for support.

Call it what it is,a senseless murder!

Life in prison or death sentence but put this guy away!

16 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I guess you could argue they are Bi. But for me, Bi men would be attracted to females that look like females and also men that look like men.

IMO a man that is attracted to a ladyboy that looks like a woman is not Bi if he is not also attracted to men that look like men.

And before anyone says it, no I do not like ladyboys 😃.

It's pretty tough for me to buy into straight men having an interest in anyone that has a penis. A butch woman, sure, but a man transitioning to a women? I think not. 

Bi makes sense to me. Bi men, and bi women both like people that have, and do not have a penis. 

Stop reading after pointed out, a gay guy killed a gay guy.   Maybe 1 or both were bi, though irrelevant.  Not sure how you want to call that a hate crime.

R I P ... way too young.   

More a heads up for parents and teens, anyone really.   Meeting folks from online in private places have their own set of risks.   A bit more common sense needs to be exercised, though can't say at 14, that I would have exercised any more.  

29 yr old chickie, wanted to meet me when I was 14 ... yea, probably would have been thinking with the wrong head .... where at :coffee1:

Sadly NJ doesn't executed anyone.

Edited by KhunLA

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

It's pretty tough for me to buy into straight men having an interest in anyone that has a penis. A butch woman, sure, but a man transitioning to a women? I think not. 

Bi makes sense to me. Bi men, and bi women both like people that have, and do not have a penis. 

Good points.

There are grey areas. Is a man that is attracted to a woman bodybuilder built like Arnold Schwarzanegger less gay than a man attracted to a ladyboy that looks like Lisa Blackpink?

Who knows? 

Either way I believe this paedo DaShawn is claiming to be gay to garner sympathy from a Woke Liberal judge. Why tick one box when you can tick two? The sad thing is that it will work. It already has to some degree since the hate part has been dismissed. If I was him I'd turn up for sentencing in drag with a pride flag and a BLM headband. He'd probably walk.

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Good points.

There are grey areas. Is a man that is attracted to a woman bodybuilder built like Arnold Schwarzanegger less gay than a man attracted to a ladyboy that looks like Lisa Blackpink?

There are no women body builders that look like Arnald, and there are no ladyboys that look like Lisa. 

That said, yes, a man attracted to a female bodybuilder without a penis, is less gay than a man attracted to Lisa with a penis. 

Who knows? 

I know. 

Either way I believe this paedo DaShawn is claiming to be gay to garner sympathy from a Woke Liberal judge. Why tick one box when you can tick two? The sad thing is that it will work. It already has to some degree since the hate part has been dismissed. If I was him I'd turn up for sentencing in drag with a pride flag and a BLM headband. He'd probably walk.

Yeah, by the end of the trial his father will have been beating him for being gay and he'll end up with probation.