Anutin Furious Over Move to Reclassify Cannabis as a Narcotic

6 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

i dont like this guy, after i saw him treating a foreigner of being dirty for not taking a mask from him convinced me of his racism. that said, i respect that he is the only one trying to defend weed.

no one should be jailed for using or possessing it or even growing it

He was offended, and he lost face, what else to expect from a politician like him? 

The government failed to implement weed for medical purposes only, and instead openend up for uncontrolled recrational use. Our farm got weed plants handed out from the Ampur without us applying for it. Go figure

Edited by Hummin
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Are members of the BJT worried that the substantial monies they invested in cannabis production and distribution will be lost if the law is reversed?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, watchcat said:

Yes you're right, but some people like the altering.  BTW are you muslim?

Would it matter if I was?

Edited by jonclark

history tells us that banning a substance after it is legal only leads to even more unsavoury characters selling the substance underground. Prohibition in the USA is a prime example. It has also been shown that using an illegal source to obtain drugs leads to other drug abuse at least most legal dispensaries only sell weed so there is no pressure to try anything else.

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...