RBT (random breath testing)

And also, drug testing why is it so hard to implement in Thailand? It will save thousands of live every year. Don't tell me Thailand hasn't got the technology to do that. They copy everything from the west anyway.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, still kicking said:

And also, drug testing why is it so hard to implement in Thailand? It will save thousands of live every year. Don't tell me Thailand hasn't got the technology to do that. They copy everything from the west anyway.

they have it, i got breathalised before, however i was offered a choice, monkey house or 3000bt 'fine'.... paid and off i went.

i wouldd hazard a guess that 99% of AN members drive drive...it's Thailand. if you want to enforce all the rules and regulations as home..may as well move back there

• Sad 3
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

they have it, i got breathalised before, however i was offered a choice, monkey house or 3000bt 'fine'.... paid and off i went.

i wouldd hazard a guess that 99% of AN members drive drive...it's Thailand. if you want to enforce all the rules and regulations as home..may as well move back there

I have moved back home and had not have a ticket in 40 plus years 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

because you cannot pay your way out in most western countries, so you dont do it. simple answer

Go on I still drink my few glasses of wine every day, but I don't drive after that 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, still kicking said:

Go on I still drink my few glasses of wine every day, but I don't drive after that 

good for you, guarantee nobody does the same here and i doubt anyone that drinks will call for RBT's

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

if you have moved on back home then why come here with your 2 cents?

you like to start stupid threads just to flame those of us still here. do yourself a favor, find a shuffle board court and go hang around with your buddies there, if you can find any.

Yea typical Thai Apologist I travel to Thailand very often I even have property in Thailand By the way I have many buddies Thai westerns

Edited by still kicking
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, still kicking said:

I even have property in Thailand

you mean your wife does.... 55555555

now everyone can see who wears the pants. does your wife make requests for you to start these inane op's? or do you just have too much time on your hands?

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

you mean your wife does.... 55555555

now everyone can see who wears the pants. does your wife make requests for you to start these inane op's? or do you just have too much time on your hands?

I am still trying to work out pants is that y fronts?

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, still kicking said:

Thailand has the equipment, I pass through atleast 1 RBT stop  per week in and around Pattaya.

11 hours ago, still kicking said:

They can copy everything from the 'west' but the problem remains how to use it, you have to be clever for that too.

15 hours ago, frank83628 said:

Anyone drunk driving AN member or not, I hope they get caught, heavily fined and jailed. Are you listening bob?

I've only been pulled over once and breath tested in Thailand. Happened about 15 years ago, I was driving along a road in Khon Kaen city about 5:00pm and this cop walked out in front of my car and waved me down, then when I opened the window he produced the thing for me to blow in. I am a drinking man but this happened at a time when I had decided to take a week off the booze, so naturally I blew negative and the cop told me I could go.

16 hours ago, still kicking said:

And also, drug testing why is it so hard to implement in Thailand? 

Drug testing is done, Stopped a large RBT 3 weeks ago.. had to do a piss test along with about a dozen other riders that were pulled over.