Israel targets Hamas military leader; 71 killed in Mawasi strike

3 minutes ago, paddypower said:

i suggest you inform yourself on 2 issues: 1. it is a known fact that Netanyahu financed Hamas, in order to ensure that the Palestinian Authority did not gain enough political power, so as to win statehood..

What does that have to do with anything ?

Hamas were initially a reasonable social group , a defacto Government who Israel could deal with .

It was than that a Hamas armed wing formed and they became militant and began attacking Israel 

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

16 minutes ago, paddypower said:

i suggest you inform yourself on 2 issues: 1. it is a known fact that Netanyahu financed Hamas, in order to ensure that the Palestinian Authority did not gain enough political power, so as to win statehood.. 2.  PRo-Isaeli friends from the States argue that ''you have to go back to the time of King David'' What rubbish. if we all use that argument, then for starters, let's rewrite history - to suit each of our beliefs; which is what Israel is trying to do. Recreate Judeah. Further along that line of irresponsible (criminally illogical) thinking - the US should surrender the land they stole from the NA native Indians.

it is a known fact that Netanyahu financed Hamas,

Wrong, its not. The money came from Qatar. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

17 hours ago, simple1 said:

A quote from the OP below. Takeaway being IDF are consciously killing civilians, no comment regards proportionality etc. demonstrates Israeli distain for non combatants suffering. Israeli's have plenty of means for targeted killings, yet mass killings in civilian areas is nearly a daily event.

“If Hamas senior leaders think they’ll build a compound and hide in a compound in an area where we called for them [civilians] to move to, we will hunt them down,” the military official said in a briefing with reporters.

The PM has made it very clear he will carry on with killings of Hamas even when a cease fire is reached, so why would Hamas agree to handing over hostages?

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office on Saturday dismissed any idea that Israel would agree to a permanent cease-fire before "the destruction of Hamas' military and governing capabilities," saying such a proposal is "a non-starter."

https://www.voanews.com/a/netanyahu-says-the-war-will-not-end-till-hamas-is-destroyed-/7639063.html

It's obvious to me that netanyahu does not want a ceasefire as he can't be so stupid as to think they can "eradicate" Hamas. He's probably terrified of going to jail soon as an election removes his protection.

13 hours ago, 300sd said:

Why don't you read some Golda Meir quotes. Perhaps you might get a clue who the horse really is. With all due respect.

Given not many of us will bother to read up on Meir, perhaps you could explain your interesting opinion for us.

13 hours ago, Neeranam said:

This genocide will result in many worse attack against Israel, by Palestinians.

Shame on anyone who supports it. 

You are correct, Israel are using the Oct 7 attack, which was a result of decades if oppression, blockade, Apartheid, land theft, as an excuse to ethnically cleanse Gaza. 

IMO netanyahu intended to drive the Gazans into Sinai, but hadn't counted on Sisi refusing to let them in.

So, netanyahu now has a problem with 2 million Gazans that can't leave. I doubt he has an actual plan other than lies about eradicating Hamas, which is a nonsense. Every day more recruits for Hamas are created by israeli war crimes.

Small boys will grow up wanting revenge on israelis.

This is NOT a social media repost platform. Atleast say something, introduce the article, use it to support what YOU are saying, not just post and run with clips from elsewhere please.

• Like 1

I doubt any posters who are crying about Palestine actually give a flying f

I don't. I just want to thank Israeli Army for making the world a better and safer place.

• Sad 2

50 minutes ago, Celsius said:

I don't. I just want to thank Israeli Army for making the world a better and safer place.

You don't care about the deaths of 38 thousand Gazans, mostly innocent women and children... 

You don't care about the Genocide of the Gazan people. 

Thanks for showing your colours. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Celsius said:

If you think the world is a safer place because the israelis kill thousands of women and children you are IMO very ignorant of reality. The consequences of what is being done will be significant and probably horrifying.

Will you say the world is safer if the war spreads to other countries eg, Syria and Iran.

IMO revenge will be coming against israelis and it won't be pretty.

• Agree 1

46 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

You don't care about the deaths of 38 thousand Gazans, mostly innocent women and children... 

You don't care about the Genocide of the Gazan people. 

Thanks for showing your colours. 

Yep. Who cares.

I come from a Civil war country. Did you cry like this when Nato bombed Serbia?

Probably just a hypocrite pretending to care while internet foruming.

Edited by Celsius
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Celsius said:

Yep. Who cares.

I come from a Civil war country. Did you cry like this when Nato bombed Serbia?

Probably just a hypocrite pretending to care while internet foruming.

I'm sorry that the extent of what I can do regarding such a post is to put the poster on ignore.

• Love It 1

15 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Indeed, there is a lot of Islamic hate instilled in Americans. 

Some don't even realize how their country was responsible for causing terrorist groups to form and caused the 9/11 or the 7/10!

I remember back a few years when it was American mainstream movies demonising Arabs as terrorists. One was made by Arnold.

10 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Looks like Hezbolla are going to do the right thing and support those being Genocided. 

Supporting Hezbolla a designated terror group and unsubstantiated claims. Bookmarked.