Trump picks J.D. Vance as running mate for VP at Republican convention

webfact

On 7/16/2024 at 8:10 AM, Hanaguma said:

Ah, so a private comment, written to a friend, is of such paramount importance? Gotcha.

Not his very impressive life story, rising from Appalachian poverty to serve his country in the Marines and eventually graduate from Yale Law School Summa Cum Laude.  Nor his successful writing or career in the private sector. None of that matters. But he once said the "H" word in a private correspondence. THAT matters.

Come on, man.

He lived in Appalachian poverty? Ignorance is no one’s friend, worse, of course is purposeful telling lies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wwest5829 said:

He lived in Appalachian poverty? Ignorance is no one’s friend, worse, of course is purposeful telling lies.

Yes.  He was raised by his maternal grandmother, whose family lived in Appalachian Kentucky.  

Any other questions? 

12 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Sieg Heil no one be allow opine on Trump or be branded as never Trumpers. Cult culture. 

Really blue maga cultist? The "Trump is Hitler" thing has not worked for eight years, is that the best you can do? 

On 7/23/2024 at 11:34 AM, Hanaguma said:

Yes.  He was raised by his maternal grandmother, whose family lived in Appalachian Kentucky.  

Any other questions? 

He lived in Ohio.

8 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

He lived in Ohio.

You are partly right. But he spent a lot/most of his time in Kentucky with his extended family, as did his sister.  His mother stayed in Ohio, but she was a drug addict and did not raise her children.  

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

You are partly right. But he spent a lot/most of his time in Kentucky with his extended family, as did his sister.  His mother stayed in Ohio, but she was a drug addict and did not raise her children.  

I tend to believe the Berea College speaker interviewed on a segment of the PBS Newshour, who addressed Vance’s “Appalachia” claims. I cannot claim much direct knowledge of Eastern Kentucky having spent my 46 years in Western Kentucky.

5 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

I tend to believe the Berea College speaker interviewed on a segment of the PBS Newshour, who addressed Vance’s “Appalachia” claims. I cannot claim much direct knowledge of Eastern Kentucky having spent my 46 years in Western Kentucky.

Do you believe that January 6th was an insurrection?

Do you believe Trump colluded with Russia?

Do you believe Trump said there were good Nazis?

Do you believe Trump said that veterans were suckers? 

If so, I imagine you would believe anything anyone said if it hurt Trump. 

It is interesting how the left loved JD until he ran for office, now he's the devil incarnate.