Trump lied 22 times in his acceptance speech.

On 7/26/2024 at 12:29 AM, shdmn said:

Being a convicted felon that wants to have sex with their daughter is not an issue for you?  Do you admire those qualities?  Never mind the whole election denying, wannabe tinpot dictator for life thing.  What other issues are there with all these dealbreakers before you even get to that? 

I think the actual issues are your mental ones. 

5 hours ago, Will B Good said:

I can honestly say I've never paid a shed load of money to a prostitute not to sleep with her. 

Why would anyone want to sleep with a prostitute? In any event, as I understand it, you pay them to leave. 

6 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

Come on Yellowtail stop clutching at straws with this one unless you want a pic of him humping stormy. Then again you would probably say its a lookalike or a conspiracy against Trump.

I originally assumed he did have sex with her, but given the testimony, I am not as sure. 

Tara Reade seems much more credible to me than Stormy or E. Jean Carroll.

I do not really care if Trump had sex with Stormy, and I do not believe E. Jean Carroll.

5 hours ago, Peabody said:

He wasn't convicted for paying hush money. He was convicted for falsifying business records.

Yes, his staff called payment to Trump's lawyer a legal expense. 

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

A better question is: Why does the left hate the uneducated?

Leninist doctrine groups people into various categories. The  peasants andworkers must be reeducated to follow their best interests as they are too politically stupid to even have class consciousness. What's the Matter with Kansas. The Deplorables. They must be reeducated by the vanguard of the proletariat viz: Bolsheviks, Jacobins, DEIers.

As to the kulaks, small buinessmen, priests, capitalists, exploiters and political opponents, like loud peasant voices against the Revolution? Well thats what the Red Terror is for.

It never changes. The Glace Slick was warbling "up against the wall m.....f...." in 1968.

50 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I originally assumed he did have sex with her, but given the testimony, I am not as sure. 

Tara Reade seems much more credible to me than Stormy or E. Jean Carroll.

I do not really care if Trump had sex with Stormy, and I do not believe E. Jean Carroll.

Your back healing again Yellowtail were not mentioning E. Jean Carroll or Tara Read. Trump was in Court for stealing funds to pay off Stormy Daniels no one else so stop flip flopping just admit it.

3 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Your back healing again Yellowtail were not mentioning E. Jean Carroll or Tara Read. Trump was in Court for stealing funds to pay off Stormy Daniels no one else so stop flip flopping just admit it.

Back healing? 

Trump was in court so that Biden could call him a convicted felon. 

10 hours ago, Mazungu said:

That's why it's so important to keep Trump from ever again stepping inside the White House.

Why is it so important,  he did ok last time, didn't start any wars, didn't crash the economy,    I can't see what all the fuss is about

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Why is it so important,  he did ok last time, didn't start any wars, didn't crash the economy,    I can't see what all the fuss is about

most of the most vehement Trump haters don't even know why they hate him, its just like the idiots who didn't know where  "from the river to the sea" referred to

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

most of the most vehement Trump haters don't even know why they hate him, its just like the idiots who didn't know where  "from the river to the sea" referred to

They hate him because he has orange hair and he's rich. Oh, and he's Hitler and will end close the border and end democracy. Oh, and he beat Hillary. 

But mostly they hate him because the leftist media tell them to hate him. It's not like the haters are going to think for themselves. 

1 hour ago, BarraMarra said:

Stealing? You are kidding right?

5 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Yes Yagoda Trump took money from party funds id call that stealing wouldn't you, it did not belong to him. So he stole it.

Who did the money belong to?

Just now, BarraMarra said:

One last time Trump paid off stormy from party funds. Now except it and move on.

That is a bold-faced misrepresentation of the truth. It was paid out of his personal/Trump-Trust account.

Just now, Yagoda said:

Who did the money belong to?

It was Trump's money. 

What made the payment a "felony", is that the state claimed the payment Cohen made on behalf of Trump was an illegal campaign donation. 

Per this reasoning, had Trump paid it with campaign funds, it would have been okay.

Except that had Trump actually paid it with campaign funds, it would have been a campaign finance violation and he'd have been prosecuted for that. 

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It was Trump's money. 

What made the payment a "felony", is that the state claimed the payment Cohen made on behalf of Trump was an illegal campaign donation. 

Per this reasoning, had Trump paid it with campaign funds, it would have been okay.

Except that had Trump actually paid it with campaign funds, it would have been a campaign finance violation and he'd have been prosecuted for that. 

Im well aware, and if I were a young lawyer, Id beg Trump on bended knee for a retainer on the Malicious Prosecution case, which is an absolute winner here.

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Im well aware, and if I were a young lawyer, Id beg Trump on bended knee for a retainer on the Malicious Prosecution case, which is an absolute winner here.

Except that everything has to go all the way to the Supreme Court to get past leftist judges. 

the money that all this Trump hate  must have generated for the various parties involved must be incredible 

Edited by Bday Prang

2 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I thought paying a prostitute in the first place was effectively "paying her off"   seems a little unfair that he should have to pay twice, He has certainly done the younger voters a favour by highlighting this departure from the traditional prostitute / client terms of engagement.Hopefully they will heed the warning

There is no evidence that he ever paid her in the first place, or that that she provided any service. 

But to the left, the only thing that matters is maintaining power, and if it takes making up phony charges, lying and lawfare, so be it. 

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

There is no evidence that he ever paid her in the first place, or that that she provided any service. 

But to the left, the only thing that matters is maintaining power, and if it takes making up phony charges, lying and lawfare, so be it. 

You're really trying to defend Trump here? Good gosh. Pure insanity.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-melania-stormy-daniels-affairs-marriages-timeline-2018-3#playboy-model-karen-mcdougal-alleged-that-she-started-an-affair-with-trump-even-closer-to-the-birth-of-barron-in-june-2006-13

6 hours ago, Roo Island said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/jd-vance-once-compared-trump-hitler-now-they-are-running-mates-2024-07-15/

J.D. Vance once compared Trump to Hitler. Now they are running mates

Yeah, thanks for pointing that out. Vance compared Trump to Hitler to show that Trump was NOTHING like Hitler, then he went on to describe how much more Hitlerian Obama was, than Trump.