Kasikorn Banking Problem.

36 minutes ago, rocketboy2 said:

No a phone is to <deleted> small.

Do bank staff and most office workers, do there work on a smart phone.

Maybe not their work, but they do spend most of their working time looking at one.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I wonder what the bank does if people answer the questions wrong. Maybe: We just blocked your account. You are too stupid to use this app.

If the questions are answered incorrectly, the correct answers and a brief explanation are provided, no one's account is blocked.  Try it next time and see for yourself.

20 hours ago, rocketboy2 said:

No a phone is to <deleted> small.

Do bank staff and most office workers, do there work on a smart phone.

Maybe get your eyes tested, i can do everything on the phone

19 hours ago, billd766 said:

Yes I have a smart phone?

Guess what I use it for? 

I use it for its main purpose, which is making phone calls,

I use my pc for most other things such as a calculator, storing information, logging forex rates, transferring banking funds, reading books, saving files, logging photos, printing documents, downloading and printing all my visa stuff including photos, reading Google Earth, playing games, editing thousands of Ebooks, writing my life story, stuff like that.

So why would I even bother to use a mobile phone with a small 6 inch screen to do stuff like that when I can use a pc with 1 tB internal storage and 2 external hard drives of with 1 tB and 4 tB of extra storage space, plus a 23 inch screen to view it on?

The best thing about my smart phone is the camera, and I dump all the photos onto my pc at the end of the day anyway.

Can you do all that on your smartphone?

If you are away from the house and need to make a very urgent money transfer, maybe a medical emergency, how will you do it? you can't carry around your pc

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, billd766 said:

Yes I have a smart phone?

Guess what I use it for? 

I use it for its main purpose, which is making phone calls,

Doesn't sound very smart!   😉

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Maybe get your eyes tested, i can do everything on the phone

Getting eyes tested , will not make a 6 x 3 screen bigger.

or glasses for that matter.

But I'm sure David Copperfield could do it.

On 7/22/2024 at 1:51 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Technology changes, if you don't move with it you'll be left behind

Suggesting,  if people don't use a smart phone they will be left behind.

is just stupid.

I'm sure many on here and me included, were using computers whilst you were sill sucking on your mums nipple.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rocketboy2 said:

I'm sure many on here and me included, were using computers whilst you were sill sucking on your mums nipple.

As I understand that the poster you reply to is in his fifties, that mean you were using PC's early 1970's? Shows actually how smart you aren't

44 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

All the bank staff I have talked to and interacted with use their smart phones for a part of their work 

Yes of course they do, but its mostly for playing on face book and line in office hours.

Can't see any day soon,  when that big old monitor, keyboard and mouse, all connected to that office server is gone, from that desk

in a bank.

but maybe one day . :coffee1:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

As I understand that the poster you reply to is in his fifties, that mean you were using PC's early 1970's? Shows actually how smart you aren't

Your right.

I'm sorry I thought he was a juvenile.

Ps When were computers invented, ?

Now if you had said the internet, i would think you were smart then. :cheesy:

Edited by rocketboy2
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, rocketboy2 said:

Getting eyes tested , will not make a 6 x 3 screen bigger.

or glasses for that matter.

But I'm sure David Copperfield could do it.

Suggesting,  if people don't use a smart phone they will be left behind.

is just stupid.

You're being left behind already, most people scan to pay using their phone at least some of the time, you no chance 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

You're being left behind already, most people scan to pay using their phone at least some of the time, you no chance 

Unlikely.

Don't  use a phone for that, I make phone calls with it.

and take selfies in soi 6 some afternoons with the ladies  upstairs.

also some bank code text messages.

Edited by rocketboy2
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yes, I have had to wait behind them while they work out how to do it at Tesco, it's a girlie thing, for those with a phone attached to their hand.....😏

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

One of the first. 1971.

It could be smarter than you. :giggle:

Bet your Gen Z. :giggle:

ggggg.PNG

Edited by rocketboy2

10 minutes ago, transam said:

Yes, I have had to wait behind them while they work out how to do it at Tesco, it's a girlie thing, for those with a phone attached to their hand.....😏

mainly a younger person thing, younger as in below 60s, older are resistant to change

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, transam said:

Had the same experience yesterday.

One would think after practice people who use phones to pay would get faster at it, do smartphones emit radiation that causes memory loss?

• Haha 2

On 7/22/2024 at 1:36 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

It is not a "slider", just click on it...as the instruction "Click and scroll" says! So 'kin hard to work out?  

The instructions are somewhat confusing.

What the OP needs to do is first click on the oscillating button.

Then slide to all the way to the bottom of the Terms and Conditions text.

Then check the "I agree etc."

Perhaps a comma between Click and Scroll would help.

20 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

mainly a younger person thing, younger as in below 60s, older are resistant to change

Older are resistant to stupid changes which may compromise their financial security, and are slower than the systems they replace.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 7/22/2024 at 6:11 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Use the app, move with the times

DON'T   

Apps are not safe  They are LIES  they are just easier for the banks , Stay with the pc/laptop  transfer with  an  OTP, Safe as a house .

Do not Believe what they say that an App is safe IT'S NOT.     

Only With an a OTP  to your Phone is Safe.

Apps on a Phone are left open sometimes , Phone get lost /stolen  ,,,, Money Gone.

It's pretty hard to lose PC/Laptop and Phone at the same time at the same place  . So Much Safer.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, digger70 said:

DON'T   

Apps are not safe  They are LIES  they are just easier for the banks , Stay with the pc/laptop  transfer with  an  OTP, Safe as a house .

Do not Believe what they say that an App is safe IT'S NOT.     

Only With an a OTP  to your Phone is Safe.

Apps on a Phone are left open sometimes , Phone get lost /stolen  ,,,, Money Gone.

It's pretty hard to lose PC/Laptop and Phone at the same time at the same place  . So Much Safer.

Vaccines bad also?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stocky said:

You really do need to catch up, banking apps are generally far more secure than internet banking on your PC.

No ,they are Not. You look into that.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I reckon it's trying to be trendy, look hi-so, are you trying to be trendy, look hi-so.........😂

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

If you are away from the house and need to make a very urgent money transfer, maybe a medical emergency, how will you do it? you can't carry around your pc

Nice try but no cigar.

Firstly i don't go that far from home.

Secondly the last 2 times I went to the hospital after I blacked out, I was in the hospital for 2 to 3 days and my wife came every day. She brought me food and she also paid the bill, so there is and never has been an urgent transfer of money.

Instead of wasting your time and mine with hypothetical questions, why don't answer the questions that I put to you?

If you would like another question, try this one.

How many very urgent money transfers, maybe a medical emergency, have you made in the last 12 months?

• Thumbs Up 1