Kamala Harris Former Prosecutor v Convicted Criminal Energizing the Presidential Race

Social Media

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Biden wasn’t the official candidate, nor was Trump until very recently.

Why are you so very interested in her race, it’s clearly a thing with you?

Democrats certainly seem to be interested in her race and her genitalia- both get mentioned repeatedly in the press. Yet part of her racial background seems to have been...conveniently...forgotten.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

Democrats certainly seem to be interested in her race and her genitalia- both get mentioned repeatedly in the press. Yet part of her racial background seems to have been...conveniently...forgotten.  

Her genitalia?

Just now, Hanaguma said:

Yeah, being female is key to her political rise. From her 'relationship' with Willie Brown which catapulted her career to her selection as VP. Did you forget that Biden promised to make a woman his VP pick?

Ya just can’t help yourself lol 😂 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

Yeah, being female is key to her political rise. From her 'relationship' with Willie Brown which catapulted her career to her selection as VP. Did you forget that Biden promised to make a woman his VP pick?

Oh, so being a female running for the Presidency, was a reference to her genitalia?

I think you might be a bit ahead of the curve here, I’m sure terms relating to genitalia will show up once the extreme rightwing have handed out their talking point crib sheets.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Greed is all he cares about is his money. Looks for those Trump taxes cuts and cares zero for American people. Your new best friend LOL

If all he cared about was money, Twitter would still be run by leftists and censoring everything they don't like to see.

Which would probably be fine for the lefties of AN.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

It will be a great matchup, if she is actually confirmed as the nominee: the convicted business document falsifier vs the Pot Smoking DA who locked up Thousands for Pot. 

she was also listening to snoop dogg and tupac back in college smoking killer blunts......... which she did inhale. 

wait a minute tupac hadn't even released an album yet. im too stoned for this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

love the bias reporting in the headline. and before the frothers come...a suitable styled headline could also be used for kamala but i not dare as i would be called every ist word out there. 

the irony is laughable. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

love the bias reporting in the headline. and before the frothers come...a suitable styled headline could also be used for kamala but i not dare as i would be called every ist word out there. 

the irony is laughable. 

Know thy self!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Official now, no, but the delegates have already been canvassed and enough committed to Harris that she will have plenty at the DNC Convention.

She has really hit the ground running. In her first campaign speech, she ripped the felon a new one. He's gagging, as can be seen by his Truth Social bizarre rants. He's looking old and crazy, which is to say he's looking like what he is. She is rising to the occasion and taking on a confidence that has already seen her raise more than $100,000,000 in two days.

She'll likely pick Gov Shapiro as her running mate, which will wrap up PA and its electoral votes. That ticket will look vibrant and fresh, while the old felon and his shape-shifting Felon Lite look feeble and crazy. Hillbilly Elegy becomes Gangster Eulogy.

It ain't over 'til it's over.....but it's over.

President Harris.

I wonder how secure Vance is?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Official now, no, but the delegates have already been canvassed and enough committed to Harris that she will have plenty at the DNC Convention.

She has really hit the ground running. In her first campaign speech, she ripped the felon a new one. He's gagging, as can be seen by his Truth Social bizarre rants. He's looking old and crazy, which is to say he's looking like what he is. She is rising to the occasion and taking on a confidence that has already seen her raise more than $100,000,000 in two days.

She'll likely pick Gov Shapiro as her running mate, which will wrap up PA and its electoral votes. That ticket will look vibrant and fresh, while the old felon and his shape-shifting Felon Lite look feeble and crazy. Hillbilly Elegy becomes Gangster Eulogy.

It ain't over 'til it's over.....but it's over.

President Harris.

You mean the delegates who weren't allowed a choice of candidates in the farcical primaries that the Democrats held? 

If she DOES take on some confidence, it will be a first. Her querilous voice, nervous laugh, and over-use of tired bromides all point to a person who is intensely insecure and realizes that they are in way over their head. 

I hope she is the Democrat's choice. She is easier to beat than a more seasoned and moderate candidate like Shapiro or Moore.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

As whacky as the felon has been for years, he's getting worse now that he sees President Harris in the White House and himself in an orange jumpsuit in Leavenworth. He's panicking and gagging. Here is what the felon posted the other evening on his social network.

Clearly he's run out of epithets and nicknames, as he's back with "Lyin'". He's still deep into superlatives ("worst" "most dangerous"). And "brilliant young man"? Who dat?

Go change your Depends, felon. Harris is relentless. Prosecutor vs Felon. SHe's going to further emasculate the fat old loser.

Crazy.jpg

That is remarkably sad !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

The scent of misogyny wafts from such comments.

Pardon her for not being content with the proverbial 'barefoot and pregnant'.

Such fun it would be to sit VP Harris down with the 'stable genius' to an IQ test. Of course, in lieu of that, a debate would suffice, though I suspect the felon will find excuses to avoid facing her one-on-one. He knows she'd mop the stage with him, and if he doesn't, his handlers certainly know.

Not misogyny to be accurate. Everyone knows she screwed her way to the top in California. She was having an open affair with a married man 30 years her senior, who just happened to be a big wheel in state Democratic circles. 

Nice way to move the goalposts though. I don't think anyone suggested she stay barefoot and pregnant. But perhaps rising on her own personal talent and merits might have been preferable.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Trump was so sure of himself he picked the one and only mini me.

Bad choice when all he had to do do was eat some crap and pick a sure thing Haley

If Trump did indeed pick Vance.

It was such a late decision the GOP didn’t even have any placards or banners printed, not even options ready.

The Trump campaign will need to respond to the eventual Democrat line up, in the meantime Vance might be well advised not to throw any shade on Trump.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

15 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Know thy self!

the irony of your statement is even worse. your little subtle jabs are so low brow. typical like the headline and totally acceptable. 

gross. 

ps.....even more funny is you assuming what i was going to say. 

Edited by stoner

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

First the denial, followed immediately by arguable one of the oldest misogynistic tropes.

I 'm feeling like he has let her canidancy distroy his mind after reading today's desparate posts now.

Have that MAGA confidence you all were raving before.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

If I’ve got something to say Stoner, I say it.

It trust you’re OK with that.

spare me. you make subtle jabs constantly on here. i absolutely stand beside you to say whatever you want though...... no matter how wrong it often is. 

• Thanks 1