Trump's pick of JD Vance a hopefully fatal mistake for his maga fascist movement

5 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Biden is my leader. 

No, you are misrepresenting what I said, and you should apologize. 

What I said was: I said that the United States Attorney General reports to and serves at the pleasure of the President. 

Is that true or not? 

Of course. Did Biden not allow his son to indicted? 

You have lost the plot.

Trump and Project 2025 aim to give operational control of DOJ, with the power to initiate prosecutions and with veto power over potential investigations.

That is classic Fascism.

Do you approve of Trump's goal?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You have lost the plot.

Trump and Project 2025 aim to give operational control of DOJ, with the power to initiate prosecutions and with veto power over potential investigations.

That is classic Fascism.

Do you approve of Trump's goal?

You keep "misrepresenting the truth", which I know does not bother you, or others on the left but it bothers me. 

Answer my questions. and I will happily answer yours.  I have attached the entire post below for your reference. 

Post.thumb.png.32b753d32473c05ab1525a8e847349b6.png

Just now, Yellowtail said:

You keep "misrepresenting the truth", which I know does not bother you, or others on the left but it bothers me. 

Answer my questions. and I will happily answer yours.  I have attached the entire post below for your reference. 

Post.thumb.png.32b753d32473c05ab1525a8e847349b6.png

Your remarks are off-topic.

The topic is Trump's plan to change the relationship between POTUS and DOJ.

So, do you approve of Trump's plan to exercise operational control over DOJ?

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Medicare Part D would be required to raise prices on Prescription drugs.

People would be forced into Medicare Advantage.

Project 2025's authors have called for raising the Social Security retirement age.

Project 2025 is evil. Now we are just debating how evil it is.

Yes, but under Project 2025, people that cannot afford Medicare Advantage will be subsidizes. 

And you know that Biden and now Kamala both want to mean test Social Security, so wealthy business owners like you won't get it. 

What is evil is people like you that misrepresent the truth. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Your remarks are off-topic.

The topic is Trump's plan to change the relationship between POTUS and DOJ.

So, do you approve of Trump's plan to exercise operational control over DOJ?

Answer my questions, and I'll answer yours.

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Medicare Part D would be required to raise prices on Prescription drugs.

People would be forced into Medicare Advantage.

Project 2025's authors have called for raising the Social Security retirement age.

Project 2025 is evil. Now we are just debating how evil it is.

There is nothing in Project 2025 about raising the retirement age for Social Security.  Yes or No? 

9 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, but under Project 2025, people that cannot afford Medicare Advantage will be subsidizes. 

And you know that Biden and now Kamala both want to mean test Social Security, so wealthy business owners like you won't get it. 

What is evil is people like you that misrepresent the truth. 

Former President Donald Trump and current President Joe Biden issued opposing views on the future of Social Security on Monday.

While Trump suggested the possibility of cutting "entitlements" on CNBC's "Squawk Box," Biden issued a 2025 budget proposal that states, "No benefit cuts."

Edited by Danderman123

14 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The authors of Project 2025 advocate raising the retirement age.

You lack the humility to admit that you are wrong. 

Just now, TedG said:

You lack the humility to admit that you are wrong. 

Yes, I confused what the authors of Project wrote in their manifesto as opposed to what they wrote in other policy platforms.

Yes, I confused what the authors of Project wrote in their manifesto as opposed to what they wrote in other policy platforms.

And I proved you wrong and will continue to prove you wrong. 

Fake news.

I don't have a horse in this race but I do take note of those who throw around the words fascism/communism in an infantile manner. Not only objectively incorrectly applied as an attack on your respective opponent but also disrespectful to those who have suffered at the hands of genuinely fascist and communist regimes.

Grow up, engage brain/critical thinking and get a life. Really. You're embarrassing yourselves.

15 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

He was not selected to bring anything; he was selected to replace Trump in 2028. 

The cat ladies would have voted for Trump had he selected someone else? 

Rust belt workers will certainly be impressed with the authenticity of Kamala. 

You think JD Vance will be the GOP nominee in 2028?

What are you drinking?

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, realfunster said:

I don't have a horse in this race but I do take note of those who throw around the words fascism/communism in an infantile manner. Not only objectively incorrectly applied as an attack on your respective opponent but also disrespectful to those who have suffered at the hands of genuinely fascist and communist regimes.

Grow up, engage brain/critical thinking and get a life. Really. You're embarrassing yourselves.

You obviously haven't actually studied the Project 2025 agenda. It's a blueprint for American fascism. You're one of those "it can't happen here (USA)" denialists. Of course it can. It is happening. Even defeating Trump won't be the end of their movement.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You obviously haven't actually studied the Project 2025 agenda. It's a blueprint for American fascism. You're one of those "it can't happen here (USA)" denialists. Of course it can. It is happening. Even defeating Trump won't be the end of their movement.

Nothing to do with JD Vance. Just left wing trolling.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, realfunster said:

That's how people from the left argue these days. When they disagree with people they pull out the fascist card etc. It just makes them look stupid.