How Biden Rug Pulled Trump

That's laughable!  Biden doesn't have the scruples to come up with a plan like that all by himself. It's all done behind closed doors by a Demonrat think tank, and it will never succeed. The GOP is not running scared. What you're seeing is the Trump campaign's "think tank" doing political posturing to gain the upper hand. It's all just one big game, and if the truth be known, the elites have already decided who is going to win the election, and Trump and Kamala are just ponds on a chess board.  

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, impulse said:

Next, you need to do a thread on Biden being "rug pulled" by Obama and Pelosi. 

If you think Biden stepped down voluntarily, just hours after claiming he was in it for the long haul, I have a bridge for sale.

It doesn't matter whether it was voluntary or not, it was the right thing to do, it was a courageous thing to do, and it was a move that made me proud as an American, and made me admire and respect Biden even more than before.

Very few people can say that about their GOP Master. 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/24/2024 at 6:03 PM, Terrance8812 said:

The truth is that Biden had been planning to pull out of the election for months already. He purposely kept it a secret between himself, Harris, and his closest advisors and then waited until just after the GOP convention, once Trump had already made the wrong VP pick, for Biden to finally make his move. He did it to rug pull Trump and the timing of it all worked perfectly.

Now the GOP are running scared and are trying to impeach Harris in the House. Trump has even filed a useless complaint against Harris with the FEC because of the hundreds of millions of campaign dollars she has already raised. I love it. It all shows just how badly the MAGA Moonies are strung out, deep in crash recovery mode, and simply don't know what else to do. Desperate times calls for desperate acts. 

I'm putting extra butter on my popcorn now and will enjoy watching Harris mop Trump up on the campaign trial, and then eventually win the election in November. Say bye bye to the convicted felon. He's orange toast. 

Have you published any Dr. Suess books we can read?🤣👍

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/24/2024 at 10:37 PM, Terrance8812 said:

Be nice now. Killing the messenger isn’t going to change the fact that Biden just pulled the best political maneuver in modern history. 👍🏼

Slightly over-stating the case.

On 7/24/2024 at 8:23 PM, novacova said:

Where exactly did you get this information?

It doesn't matter. 

Some people get to post any kind of excrement that they what without sources.  Other people are required to attribute everything they state with sources and citations. 

This guy is in the former group.  

• Sad 1

On 7/24/2024 at 6:03 PM, Terrance8812 said:

The truth is that Biden had been planning to pull out of the election for months already. He purposely kept it a secret between himself, Harris, and his closest advisors and then waited until just after the GOP convention, once Trump had already made the wrong VP pick, for Biden to finally make his move. He did it to rug pull Trump and the timing of it all worked perfectly.

Now the GOP are running scared and are trying to impeach Harris in the House. Trump has even filed a useless complaint against Harris with the FEC because of the hundreds of millions of campaign dollars she has already raised. I love it. It all shows just how badly the MAGA Moonies are strung out, deep in crash recovery mode, and simply don't know what else to do. Desperate times calls for desperate acts. 

I'm putting extra butter on my popcorn now and will enjoy watching Harris mop Trump up on the campaign trial, and then eventually win the election in November. Say bye bye to the convicted felon. He's orange toast. 

Yes, sure, you have inside information straight from Dems headquarters:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Anyway I go for Harris.👍

• Thanks 1

The truth is that the Democrats had planned to throw Biden under the bus as early as 2022.  They saw the cognitive decline.  Hell, I saw it as early as 2020.  They knew.  This whole dog and pony show was choreographed down to the last detail.  Watching the CNN and MSDNC crew falling all over themselves

to express their amazement at how Biden had declined was disgusting.  Anyone anywhere close to him knew it.  If I could see it on TV, the people close to him knew it all along.   The interesting part is how will they get rid of the dunce who couldn't even win her own state in the 2020 primary.  Leave it to the un-Democratic Party to find a way.  They rigged 3 straight primaries and I'm sure this upcoming Convention will be full of shenanigans that will include everything but a vote by the electorate.  How democratic.

Edited by LALes
  • Haha 1

I totally agree that was the plan. It's no surprise that Kamala was right out the gate swinging. I don't think Obama knew, though. Heard he was not happy with what happened and feel she can't win.

With Trump team beating on old Joe for years and especially this year, they had only one plan and it was focused on Joe. With full peak, full momentum, they did pull the rug out from under him.

Whether that's what happened or not, I'm sure it was Biden's Plan B, of course. He's been going downhill. And Trump is floudering and likely listening to no one on his team.

Trump and Shady Vance have been really terrible at crowds, on camera. Truly awful. Interesting if either pull out or quit in order to beat Kamala.

14 hours ago, LALes said:

The truth is that the Democrats had planned to throw Biden under the bus as early as 2022.  They saw the cognitive decline.  Hell, I saw it as early as 2020.  They knew.  This whole dog and pony show was choreographed down to the last detail.  Watching the CNN and MSDNC crew falling all over themselves

to express their amazement at how Biden had declined was disgusting.  Anyone anywhere close to him knew it.  If I could see it on TV, the people close to him knew it all along.   The interesting part is how will they get rid of the dunce who couldn't even win her own state in the 2020 primary.  Leave it to the un-Democratic Party to find a way.  They rigged 3 straight primaries and I'm sure this upcoming Convention will be full of shenanigans that will include everything but a vote by the electorate.  How democratic.

The Constitution was designed that way. There is no direct election president. There is no direct choice of candidate. Delegates can vote for anyone they want. The Founders were fearlful of tyranny of the masses.

Same for Trump. No one was going to challenge him because they already decided who was going to be the candidate.

It does suck that someone like Bernie was shut down when he had the delegates. 

• Confused 1

Biden struggles to put 1 foot in front of the other, and the money Harris took was from Biden campaign not hers and that you can not do, Harris is just like Biden makes no sense talks in riddles and still blames Trump for the state of the country, just another delusional Democrate scared <deleted>less of Trump getting back in and cleaning house, Go Trump

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Boedog said:

Biden struggles to put 1 foot in front of the other, and the money Harris took was from Biden campaign not hers and that you can not do, Harris is just like Biden makes no sense talks in riddles and still blames Trump for the state of the country, just another delusional Democrate scared <deleted>less of Trump getting back in and cleaning house, Go Trump

MTG made this claim first. She then went off Biden was behind the assassination