J. Peterson: The Ironical Case of The Mad Male Loser

Dear Folks,

No matter whether you might love or hate Peterson, because there seems to be no in-between, it's obvious that Peterson's Predicament is Full of Irony:

The irony is:

a.  A loser, Dr. P., creates a video about the Pathology of the Male Loser.

b. Dr. P. chooses the field of Psychology, even while he has not the insight to understand that he, himself, is Mad as a Hatter.

This, I find most ironical.

c.  The third tidbit of irony is the very fact that Dr. P. has chosen to practice his art in the field of Psychological Counseling of others. And, this is one field of work in which great insight into behavior of the self and of others is must crucial for therapeutic success!

d.  This MUST be a form of Madness, this grandiosity of his, even in the face of his critiquing others for being grandiose.

It's almost as if he is constantly diagnosing others for exhibiting the characteristics of Mental Illness which he projects FROM himself ONTO others.

And, the FINAL Irony is that he has Tenure at The University of Toronto....

WHAT MADNESS!!!!!!

So, anyway...

The question is.....

Do you LOVE Peterson as much as I?

(Please NOTE that these two images look ALIKE....Peterson and the Loser he discusses in the vid !!!!)

Best regards,

Gamma

NOTE:  Although Peterson DOES look like Robert Crumb....Robert Crumb was actually no loser.  Everyone does love Fritz the Cat, of course.

image.png.d7725420670030f2df3d225b80a1d6cf.png

So, Robert Crumb is good.

And, Peterson is Mad.

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

nah, he's just acting like he's Mad as a Hatter.

he's not entirely serious about everything he says

he's a provocateur. 

I dont agree with everything he says, but he's thought-provoking and way more interesting and intelligent than a lot of other folks opening their traps

you jealous because he's more famous than you? 

I am not jealous.

I am the more effective provocateur, obviously.

21 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Dear Folks,

No matter whether you might love or hate Peterson, because there seems to be no in-between, it's obvious that Peterson's Predicament is Full of Irony:

The irony is:

a.  A loser, Dr. P., creates a video about the Pathology of the Male Loser.

b. Dr. P. chooses the field of Psychology, even while he has not the insight to understand that he, himself, is Mad as a Hatter.

This, I find most ironical.

c.  The third tidbit of irony is the very fact that Dr. P. has chosen to practice his art in the field of Psychological Counseling of others. And, this is one field of work in which great insight into behavior of the self and of others is must crucial for therapeutic success!

d.  This MUST be a form of Madness, this grandiosity of his, even in the face of his critiquing others for being grandiose.

It's almost as if he is constantly diagnosing others for exhibiting the characteristics of Mental Illness which he projects FROM himself ONTO others.

And, the FINAL Irony is that he has Tenure at The University of Toronto....

WHAT MADNESS!!!!!!

So, anyway...

The question is.....

Do you LOVE Peterson as much as I?

(Please NOTE that these two images look ALIKE....Peterson and the Loser he discusses in the vid !!!!)

Best regards,

Gamma

NOTE:  Although Peterson DOES look like Robert Crumb....Robert Crumb was actually no loser.  Everyone does love Fritz the Cat, of course.

image.png.d7725420670030f2df3d225b80a1d6cf.png

So, Robert Crumb is good.

And, Peterson is Mad.

He's a product of the Joe Rogan experience. Rogan has made some of the worst examples of pseudo-intellectual famous.

• Sad 1

Smart and accurate post.

I think the same of Peterson, a man full of anger at the world for not grovelling at his feet. What an ego! He makes Trump look modest. 

Thank you.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Fruit Trader said:

The video that made Jordan Peterson famous.

"I have 150 videos on YouTube!"

That school in Toronto is....GARBAGE!

McGill is just so much better.

For example, the CULTURE is so much better.

U. Toronto has GARBAGE CULTURE !

And, Peterson's class is Racist GARBAGE...!

(I agree with much of what he does.  But, the way he SAYS it....makes it SOUND like GARBAGE !!!!)

McGill is NOT Garbage, for sure.

NOT !!!

NOTE:  That school, these days in "modern times", is GARBAGE.  It was not garbage 50 years ago.  But now, and as we all know, just like so much of our world....it has BECOME Garbage.

This is not different than, back in the day, when so many "hippies" THOUGHT they were super smart and FAR OUT.....but were NOT far out, NOT, but were actually just little Dump Shets...  And, those dumb shet hippies of my day, have lived to become dumb shets of our day, and you will find them populating the US government.  

McGill is really such a better school....due to it's culture, compared to that Toronto trash school....

NOTE:  Anyone viewing this video NOTICE that Peterson keeps Trying to Take Off his wedding band?  But, try as he might, he just can't remove it.  This symbolizes a secret unconscious wish to be free of the matrimonial chains that bind him to his wife.

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Who is that TALL girl, dress in All-Black?

NOTE:  Anyone viewing this video NOTICE that Peterson keeps Trying to Take Off his wedding band?  But, try as he might, he just can't remove it.  This symbolizes a secret unconscious wish to be free of the matrimonial chains that bind him to his wife.  And, this ONLY happens when he talks to the TALL girl in Black!

Edited by GammaGlobulin

2 hours ago, Tom100 said:

Smart and accurate post.

I think the same of Peterson, a man full of anger at the world for not grovelling at his feet. What an ego! He makes Trump look modest. 

Thank you.

So then...

The Irony is...

Peterson does not like Trump, perhaps.

But, also, Peterson dislikes grandiosity wherever he finds it in others.

Posted (edited)

University of Toronto is just so chock-full of Pseudo intellectuals.  These kids are as dumb as they come.  If you want smart, please apply to McGill University....

McGill is a Great School. And, McGill is also beautiful.

image.png.e5a3573b3804f4bca6a0979b53c5334a.png

And, you can escape the nitwits that inhabit so much of that trash school in Toronto...

Edited by GammaGlobulin

32 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

University of Toronto is just so chock-full of Pseudo intellectuals.  These kids are as dumb as they come.  If you want smart, please apply to McGill University....

McGill is a Great School. And, McGill is also beautiful.

image.png.e5a3573b3804f4bca6a0979b53c5334a.png

And, you can escape the nitwits that inhabit so much of that trash school in Toronto...

NOTE:  McGill University compared to University of Toronto?  There is really NO comparison due to the crazy culture at the Garbage school....

Here is McGill....

Everything about McGill is Amazing.

AD_4nXfo85mnhPGB7VHaaN-N0SmwxzQkedQK6b79hKLxVS4t1pS5XrbSmFYSTrZLBV_lNiv6fiZN8ZD6Bp8cu6xcPCHNSRIRgXhDW2W350lyRYhKdd83qiUo1hL7uI5pdu0gzsbJWa6u_56CW5lCQXwKFYLVc5EI?key=5W1SnsU-hU36dwrU809hWw

AD_4nXenwMpFY6Ec0SloVkY108Ttr92z3X4W7IhpMmB3UfTyy0wCc2vFV7bSUEXaK2mnx23uH23TsKYM-GrcyaE83v371zmTkc4rTRjpqwQ-y5v2w9Nafco1Bu4faF5khW3r8ntuSIoFIhFmamOqPRzUt2ihxnG7?key=5W1SnsU-hU36dwrU809hWw

https://www.gettyimages.ca/photos/mcgill-university

There is NO WAY Peterson would be allowed in, even to visit the campus at McGill.

McGill students are normal.

McGill students are sane.

Many are geniuses.

McGill students are smart enough to know that you can't learn while you're talking.  They know the importance and the JOY of Reading....!

AD_4nXf5iJ-AaFrhfmeYRvIfUA_96PDc5061d-Eu_hlO8b7XmpRKANsb9eJipcEU9lOHmyFLu_iZ1A8ACtCTjSKeTORPD-GQdouVG_a-lLxw6Wj8EqxqV-hPi9BAiNl2hrg87E5YXz3rvRAeNT8ozUA9YwSKSmc?key=5W1SnsU-hU36dwrU809hWw

image.png

image.png

image.png