President Kamala Harris

Just now, Lacessit said:

The last time I looked, one gold baht was 40,000 BHT. I can afford quite a few of those.

I guess you've been sending in too many donations, or did you buy the gold sneakers?

Can you buy 50?

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Secondhand, they go for $20 - 40 million. IIRC overvaluing properties is a favorite pastime of his, and it did not end well in Judge Engoron's court.

He secured his NY bond with ~$200M cash as I remember. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, susanlea said:

I wish I owned a $30m plane.

I don't. Think how much it would cost for maintenance, and employing the people to run it.

Much easier to fly first class. As the old saying goes, if it flies, floats, or f###s, it's always cheaper to rent.

• Agree 1

55 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

ER - no. The bond was secured with a dubious loan from a California company with less NTA than the bond amount. I understand the legal eagles are still arguing about it.

That was after Trump's lawyers said he could not come up with the $450 million in cash originally required.

ER - no. He had to show that he the funds to secure the loan.

15 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I probably have a higher net worth than Trump these days 

Yeah, living in Pattaya bragging about the bargirls you pay to bang, terrified that Project 2025 is going to cut into you Social Security. 

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

And he fancies himself an expert on bargirls, has a whole thread on this forum dedicated to documenting his criminal activity, and gets all worked up about Trump calling a payment to his lawyer a legal expense, how funny is that? 

Trump was compensating a lawyer who paid off Stormy Daniels, and called it a legal expense. Basic fraud.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, living in Pattaya bragging about the bargirls you pay to bang, terrified that Project 2025 is going to cut into you Social Security. 

Trump is about 5 minutes away from declaring bankruptcy - again.

After he loses the election, you probably won't be interested in watching Trump go down the drain.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

High class. 

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump is about 5 minutes away from declaring bankruptcy - again.

After he loses the election, you probably won't be interested in watching Trump go down the drain.

I have not see you get one call right yet.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Project 2025 was scrapped by Trump.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Project 2025 was scrapped by Trump.

Don't be so sure of that. Trump claims he knew nothing about it despite it being steered by close confidants who served in his administration. When MAGA talks about a deep state, this is an example, except it is the Trump faction acting as a state within a state.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

Don't be so sure of that. Trump claims he knew nothing about it despite it being steered by close confidants who served in his administration. When MAGA talks about a deep state, this is an example, except it is the Trump faction acting as a state within a state.

Perhaps

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/inside-project-2025-former-trump-official-outlines-hard/story?id=112521523

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

You like Patong? You live there? 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump was compensating a lawyer who paid off Stormy Daniels, and called it a legal expense. Basic fraud.

How? Are non-disclosure agreements (NDA) not common legal agreements?

Edited by Yellowtail

4 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I hope she wins !

I love how the Democrats knocked down those horrid WALLS and let the poor people in 

Good on them 😄 

Please post information about the Biden administration knocking down border walls.

48 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How? Are non-disclosure agreements (NDA) not common legal agreements?

The money that Trump's lawyer was paid was for the lawyer paying off Stormy Daniels, not legal fees.

This way established in a court of law.

You continue to make noise about this, despite Trump being convicted 34 times. 

• Like 1