President Kamala Harris

1 minute ago, save the frogs said:

There is still no high speed rail in the US.

I wonder if the tallest midget in the circus who wins the election might do something about it. 

Postcard showing an image of Zeynard's Marvellous Midget ...

High speed rails are money losers.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

No it isn't great. I know many who've suffered from it. But if you only hang out in bars. You would never know

It is great. Seen most of Thailand unlike yourself. It is like the wild west. Friendly people. Few rules. No left wing nanny state lefties telling you what to do.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

It is great. Seen most of Thailand unlike yourself. It is like the wild west. Friendly people. Few rules. No left wing nanny state lefties telling you what to do.

Except on here Dolf......Eh......😂

23 minutes ago, susanlea said:

I've been in Thailand almost 25 years. Driven top to bottom many times. For many. The wild west isn't good. Nutters ruin it. Laws are there for a reason.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

I've been in Thailand almost 25 years. Driven top to bottom many times. For many. The wild west isn't good. Nutters ruin it. Laws are there for a reason.

Most people left the west to experience less laws not more. They want more freedom.

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Yeah, freedom to get drunk, jump on a motorbike and speed around with no crash helmet on 

If they want. They will get injured or die. Good riddance.

17 hours ago, susanlea said:

You like Patong? You live there? 

I am ambivalent. I was previously situated there prior, but left several years ago. Had not been back since Covid. We went for a visit about a year ago. Really shocked by what I saw. It has lost the little Thai flavour that it once had. Too much traffic for the inadequate infrastructure. Over developed. 

4 hours ago, susanlea said:

If they want. They will get injured or die. Good riddance.

Unfortunately, that is not the usual outcome. Typically, they run into people or animals or property, injuring or killing or damaging the property of the victims.

• Like 2

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nate-silver-says-election-now-210456734.html

Harris now leads Trump with 45.5% of the expected vote, compared to Trump’s 44.1%.

According to Silver’s calculations, Harris now has 50.5% chance to win the general election, compared to Trump’s 48.8%. Harris also now has a 65.9% chance to win the popular vote—but the predicted elector share remains close, with the vice president only beating Trump by about 18 votes in the Electoral College.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Quite predictable, really.

Trump is a grub. Many of his supporters are grubs too. Misogynistic, racist, poorly educated white trash.

It's to be expected some of their posts will be grubby.

so what about the black supporters?

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

What specific segment of whataboutery are you referring to?

'Trump is a grub. Many of his supporters are grubs too. Misogynistic, racist, poorly educated white trash.'

so what do you say about his black supporters?

20 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I am quite sure there are low-lifes in his black supporters as well.

They must be even more stupid than his white supporters, given his racism.

the racism in you head you mean. 

35 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

'Trump is a grub. Many of his supporters are grubs too. Misogynistic, racist, poorly educated white trash.'

so what do you say about his black supporters?

Lots of women at Trump rallies

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

So ignorant. They want low inflation again. You are the racist one. Also bigoted based on weight.

Stating facts on the relative life expectancy of lean vs obese people is bigoted?

You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel, aren't you?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

She respect your pension.

And I respect what she does for me. Which is probably a lot more than you have ever done for anyone.

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Stating facts on the relative life expectancy of lean vs obese people is bigoted?

You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel, aren't you?

Yes it is

One poster believes personal attacks are OK. Well they're not, and the next one I see from you today will get you another day off.

Two posts and a reply removed 

Please be civil and polite to other posters at all times 

• Like 1

Anybody see the weird fat guys unhinged speech at Georgia State University in Atlanta. First he goes off on the university as he sees arena is not filled and proceeds to flip out that Kamala filled it with cheering fans and he cant, then he goes off on the governor or Georgia Brian Kemp, how he is no good and his wife worse. Problem is Kemp is a republican and the people of Georgia love him. They were shell shocked as he went into his rant. 

The guy is losing moderate republican and independent votes by the minute. Just watch he will sabotage  his own run for the presidency.

Here is a clip from FOX news, so no whining now......

• Sad 1

Just now, marin said:

Anybody see the weird fat guys unhinged speech at Georgia State University in Atlanta. First he goes off on the university as he sees arena is not filled and proceeds to flip out that Kamala filled it with cheering fans and he cant, then he goes off on the governor or Georgia Brian Kemp, how he is no good and his wife worse. Problem is Kemp is a republican and the people of Georgia love him. They were shell shocked as he went into his rant. 

The guy is losing moderate republican and independent votes by the minute. Just watch he will sabotage  his own run for the presidency.

Here is a clip from FOX news, so no whining now......

Did you have a quote, or we have to watch the whole thing to know you made it up?