President Kamala Harris

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Another content free nonsense post.

Millions of Americans will vote for Kamala Harris. Do you really believe they hate America?

How much do you drink before you post?

Those people are just blindly loyal and dont care to educate themselves. You people here hate america for sure

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mdr224 said:

Those people are just blindly loyal and dont care to educate themselves. You people here hate america for sure

Could you also be effected Go quick and see a Dr.

Maggie Haberman Says Trump ‘Clearly Jarred’ by Harris’s Rapid Rise: ‘He Is Not in Command’ of Himself

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/maggie-haberman-says-trump-clearly-jarred-by-harriss-rapid-rise-he-is-not-in-command-of-himself/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Could you also be effected Go quick and see a Dr.

Maggie Haberman Says Trump ‘Clearly Jarred’ by Harris’s Rapid Rise: ‘He Is Not in Command’ of Himself

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/maggie-haberman-says-trump-clearly-jarred-by-harriss-rapid-rise-he-is-not-in-command-of-himself/

Mediaite bias rating is Lean Left. As of June 2017, a slight majority of AllSides users who voted on this rating agreed with the Lean Left bias.

1 minute ago, mdr224 said:

Mediaite bias rating is Lean Left. As of June 2017, a slight majority of AllSides users who voted on this rating agreed with the Lean Left bias.

They do. Did you pay attention lol not that capable I guess.

And I know you for the reality that

‘He Is Not in Command’ of Himself

Cult

3 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Im not gonna block you but your opinion doesnt matter youre not american

Neither are you, Russian or Chinese would be my guess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Stocky said:

Neither are you, Russian or Chinese would be my guess.

Russia and Chinese only hope of world dominance would be Kamala winning, so i dont know how you figure

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Russia and Chinese only hope of world dominance would be Kamala winning, so i dont know how you figure

The most oviouse reason we believe that is your words.

Announcing that those who are not MAGA hate America.

Honestly anyone with a lick of sense know Americans are divided and all love America as much as each other. To claim one side hate is just uneducated bluster

2 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Wow is all I can say I'm stumped by your insightfulness

Insightfulness......so many other words to choose from.....well done keeping it to that....

On 7/26/2024 at 6:31 PM, steven100 said:

I just cannot accept that Kamala Harris is suppose to be the President of the United States of America. 

It's laughable ....  but I'm not being detrimental or nasty about it in any way ... it's just she does not fit into that category in any way whatsoever.  

She is a strong person, she comes across as jovial person,  she probably has alot of excellent qualities ....  

but,  not a President of the United States which is considered one of the most powerful positions in the world. 

God save America ....  

If someone like Bush Jr, Trump and Biden can become president, then anyone can.

• Thanks 1

On 8/23/2024 at 9:00 AM, maesariang said:

So you believe in

Wars

Open borders

Mussolini price controls

Defunding police

Harris does

So you say ...

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Please provide the argument why young voters concerned about Palestine should vote for Trump.

Feel free to include statements from the RNC about Palestine.

Trump is a rabid Israel supporter and married his daughter into that mess, as we know. But you forget one thing, young students at Yale or Colombia who feel passionately about America supporting the killing of 15000 children turned away from Biden, and they will turn away from Kamala if she does not openly stand by her pro Gaza sentiments, which she is now hiding for her own personal gain in order to become president. It's pretty despicable. 

At least Trump honestly believes he should support Israel. However, Kamala Harris' heart belongs to Gaza but she is hypocritcally pretending she supports Israel just to get elected. Phony to the core.

And the students can see through this, and may just decide not to vote for Harris because she's as bad for Gaza as Biden was.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Trump is a rabid Israel supporter and married his daughter into that mess, as we know. But you forget one thing, young students at Yale or Colombia who feel passionately about America supporting the killing of 15000 children turned away from Biden, and they will turn away from Kamala if she does not openly stand by her pro Gaza sentiments, which she is now hiding for her own personal gain in order to become president. It's pretty despicable. 

At least Trump honestly believes he should support Israel. However, Kamala Harris' heart belongs to Gaza but she is hypocritcally pretending she supports Israel just to get elected. Phony to the core.

And the students can see through this, and may just decide not to vote for Harris because she's as bad for Gaza as Biden was.

Can you answer the question? statements from the RNC about Palestine.

Can you explain what position Trump had  spoken of about the killing of 15000 children

I can not find anything

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Your post made no sense at all.

5 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

You must be cursed with some pretty dim students.

Voting for Trump the rabid Israel supporter in a fit of pique because Harris is pretending to support Israel.....but really her heart belongs to Gaza.....mmmmm?

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Sunmaster said:

If someone like Bush Jr, Trump and Biden can become president, then anyone can.

That's a feature, not a bug.

As opposed to countries where family connections come before qualifications for leadership.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Did putin invade ukraine with trump as president? No he waited until the US was weak to do it

Other than the fact Putin invaded after Trump lost the election......what evidence do have that Putin intentionally waited?.........

Do not respond because he only attacked after Trump lost! That is a tautology.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

You must be cursed with some pretty dim students.

Voting for Trump the rabid Israel supporter in a fit of pique because Harris is pretending to support Israel.....but really her heart belongs to Gaza.....mmmmm?

Harris is well known for her support for Gaza before she became a candidate. She is hiding this now, because she knows it would hurt her chances to become president. I saw interviews with US students who were not happy with the lack of empathy shown for the Palesstinian cause at the DNC. And they will get nothing from Harris, because she knows she cannot give it if she wants to win. So these students may well not vote for Harris. They may not vote for either.

To me Trump's stand on Israel is his biggest mistake, but then no candidate is perfect in this race and he is by far a better option than Harris, even with this error.

Edited by Cameroni

Just now, Cameroni said:

Harris is well known for her support for Gaza before she became a candidate. She is hiding this now, because she knows it would hurt her chances to become president. I saw interviews with US students who were not happy with the lack of empathy shown for the Palsestinian cause at the DNC. And they will get nothing from Harris, because she knows she cannot give it if she wants to win. So these students may well not vote for Harris. They may not vote for either.

To me Trump's stand on Israel is his biggest mistake, but then no candidate is perfect in this race and he is by far a better option than Harris, even with this error.

I think that is called politics

Step one: Get into power.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Harris is well known for her support for Gaza before she became a candidate. She is hiding this now, because she knows it would hurt her chances to become president. I saw interviews with US students who were not happy with the lack of empathy shown for the Palesstinian cause at the DNC. And they will get nothing from Harris, because she knows she cannot give it if she wants to win. So these students may well not vote for Harris. They may not vote for either.

The fact you choose Not to answer is telling.

Just now, Will B Good said:

I think that is called politics

Step one: Get into power.

Well, of course, but it just further boosts Kamala's phony aura, and she already appears massivly insincere every time she opens her mouth.

The fact is students were hoping she would stand for Gaza, based on her previous actions. But she chose not to. Instead she adopts the same policy as Trump, support Israel at all cost.

All the students who turned away from Biden due to this issue, have no reason to vote for Harris either.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

The fact you choose Not to answer is telling.

I already answered this earl, I am not happy with the Republican support of the murder of 15000 children.

But then, it's not as if Harris provides a choice on this, she is adopting the same policy as Trump, support Israel at all costs.

On 8/22/2024 at 10:37 PM, Will B Good said:

Beating two time loser Trump to the White House.....best proposal ever.

That's your wet dream.

How about a policy from your heroine? Of course you can't as she hasn't got anything resembling a policy other than giving other people's money to poor people.

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

Well, of course, but it just further boosts Kamala's phony aura, and she already appears massivly insincere every time she opens her mouth.

The fact is students were hoping she would stand for Gaza, based on her previous actions. But she chose not to. Instead she adopts the same policy as Trump, support Israel at all cost.

All the students who turned away from Biden due to this issue, have no reason to vote for Harris either.

Telling you disregard the Trump positioning but choose MAGA

i listen carefully of all of Harris poins on the MiddleEast and recognize everyone has sorrow and anger but her first steps I fully support

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

If they vote on only one issue they will vote for Harris as better or not vote.

But most people don't vote on only one issue.

I think she handled the issue brilliantly in her speech 

Of course you want her to lose.

• Love It 1