President Kamala Harris

Under democrats it took just three years to go from "build back better" to "at least you're not starving to death."

Edited by FinChin67
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Biden did open the border (to illegal aliens) when he got into office and canceled all the Trump era border polices. Biden recently closed the border (to illegal aliens) recently for the election. 

If it is genuinely that easy...........why didn't Biden....or Trump for that matter....... just close the border?

• Like 1

Just now, FinChin67 said:

Under democrats it took just three years to go from "build back better" to "at least you're not starving to death."

Yes! I saw a Trump interview yesterday .....he said 70% of US citizens now live in poverty.....is that true?

Just now, Will B Good said:

If it is genuinely that easy...........why didn't Biden....or Trump for that matter....... just close the border?

Trump did for the most part, and the left (and the chamber of commerce right) fought him every step of the way. Every regulation and every inch of the wall in court. 

All the polices that Trump implement, Biden reversed.

And Biden recently reversed most of them back to shut the flood down for the election. 

It is not a difficult issue. It's just that the left, and a few on the right, want it open, and everyone else wants it closed. 

Illegal immigration benefits the rich and hurts the poor. It grows government and dependence on government, it destroys communities (the rich ones of course) and it dilutes the culture and destroys the rule of law. 

You seem to think it's all funny, I don't.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Yes! I saw a Trump interview yesterday .....he said 70% of US citizens now live in poverty.....is that true?

It depends on how you define poverty, of course. Do you have a direct quote? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Trump did for the most part, and the left (and the chamber of commerce right) fought him every step of the way. Every regulation and every inch of the wall in court. 

All the polices that Trump implement, Biden reversed.

And Biden recently reversed most of them back to shut the flood down for the election. 

It is not a difficult issue. It's just that the left, and a few on the right, want it open, and everyone else wants it closed. 

Illegal immigration benefits the rich and hurts the poor. It grows government and dependence on government, it destroys communities (the rich ones of course) and it dilutes the culture and destroys the rule of law. 

You seem to think it's all funny, I don't.

Why do you think I find it's funny?

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Covid hit a year before Trump left office. 

.......and then the after effects hit.....as they did every nation on earth

UK cumulative inflation 20% plus

EU cumulative inflation 20% plus

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

And it is still 50% over target in the US. 

Printing money and pumping it into the economy causes inflation. Trump did it, Biden did it more. 

In any event, my issues are illegal immigration, education and rule of law. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

So if others are bad thats ok :cheesy:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

The US is not the EU or the UK.   Do you think Biden adding more spending on top of the COVID spending was a good idea? 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Why do you think I find it's funny?

Because I have been round and round with you on a number of issues and you do not seem to be serious. You get asked a serious question and make a joke and run away. 

I go back to the area where I grew up, and it looks like a third world country. 

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Covid hit in January 2020. 1 year before Biden.

32 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Covid hit a year before Trump left office. 

But you do understand in simple terms there are 2 phases of covid. The period where economy is somewhat shut down - low demand for oil - inflation low of course - and the latter phase when everything has to recover - that's the part with the supply issues and all that Trump spending. Biden did add a bit to inflation as he went on an early spending spree - not unreasonably thinking the economy needed help to get going again - but most concur  the after effect of Covid was by far the biggest effect. A form of evidence of that is that inflation was world wide rather than in the States only. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

DNC Bump?: Harris extends lead over Trump with base built on youth vote

New data taken during the Democratic National Convention from the non-profit Angus Reid Institute finds Kamala Harris extending her national lead over Donald Trump among registered voters. The current vice president has a base built of support from 18- to 34-year-olds (59% Harris to 30% Trump), Blacks (67% to 16%) and Hispanics (57% to 33%). Trump, meanwhile, is the preferred choice among those older than 54 (49% to 40%) and whites (51% to 39%).

Non-profit i.e. progressive

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

But you do understand in simple terms there are 2 phases of covid. The period where economy is somewhat shut down - low demand for oil - inflation low of course - and the latter phase when everything has to recover - that's the part with the supply issues and all that Trump spending. Biden did add a bit to inflation as he went on an early spending spree - not unreasonably thinking the economy needed help to get going again - but most concur  the after effect of Covid was by far the biggest effect. A form of evidence of that is that inflation was world wide rather than in the States only. 

So many excuses.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

It is a myth that inflation was worldwide. Plenty of countries di fine, and many more are down to where they were pre-covid, unlike the US.

As an American ...this is SO F÷==*/ING EMBARRASSING.....anyways she had

3 and a half years to fix $hit..dumb arse Americans

.YOU just have to laugh

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, marin said:

A month ago I had respect for you as a dissident voice that was reasonable. But over the last few weeks that has changed as you are spouting poop.  Lets just have a small comparison of Trump and Kamala's physique. 

Who is the phat <deleted>?

fat trump.jpg

kamala thin.jpg

Only one of them is the topic and it's not the guy.

Yawn.

9 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Weird post. Trump was attempting to do so with the wall, but Biden cancelled it. Trump had agreements with Mexico and Biden cancelled them. Common knowledge.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Will B Good said:

As usual, it depends on how you define poverty.

US Census says its 11.5%

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/stories/poverty-awareness-month.html

I don't know where Trumpf got 70% from. Apparently 70% of US households have at least one pet:

https://vet-advantage.com/companion-news/70-of-u-s-households-have-pets-appa-finds-in-new-survey/

Maybe he thinks more people should have more pets, like bald eagles.

Perhaps he was thinking of this survey;

https://abc3340.com/news/nation-world/high-prices-and-interest-rates-leave-70-of-americans-doubting-home-ownership-in-2024

Somewhat related

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2024/mar/12/renters-poll-owning-home

Its sort of flawed. Renters might well say they can't afford a house, but people owning a home will obviously say they can afford a home. But Generation Rent is a thing, but does that mean they are in poverty because they rent?

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

It is a myth that inflation was worldwide. Plenty of countries di fine, and many more are down to where they were pre-covid, unlike the US.

https://gfmag.com/data/economic-data/worlds-highest-lowest-inflation-rates/

Two years ago, inflation reached a 40-year high in the United States. Globally, it grew in 179 out of 194 nations compared to 2020. Since then inflation’s global growth slowed, prompting hopes that prices paid by consumers would soon return to normal.

IMF-inflation-map-2024-1536x973.png

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1034154/monthly-inflation-rates-developed-emerging-countries/

I think you have mixed up Russia with the United States.

• Love It 1