8 hours ago, RT555 said:

As an American ...this is SO F÷==*/ING EMBARRASSING.....anyways she had

3 and a half years to fix $hit..dumb arse Americans

.YOU just have to laugh

Sounding a lot like the other MAGA watching the turds spirling down the toilet

Wecome to some reality fellow American 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Will B Good said:

If the Democrats genuinely want open borders.....why don't they just do it?

Are they legally bound to have border guards, walls and fences in place?

What is stopping them?

Then why were they all opposed to trumps wall?

Kids in gages was a no no under Trump, but now under JB&KH they have apparently lost 320,000 kids.

• Confused 4

1 hour ago, luckymitchell said:

Then why were they all opposed to trumps wall?

Kids in gages was a no no under Trump, but now under JB&KH they have apparently lost 320,000 kids.

Is this your response to another post.....it doesn't seem to relate in anyway to my post???

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FinChin67 said:

For some reason democrats love illegal immigrants. I guess most of the democrats living in Thailand are here illegally too.

I remember when 213 House Democrats Vote Against Securing the Border Hours Before Title 42 Expires..

Biden said he will use veto if needed and sued Texas trying to close the border.

It's a big business for them and they need voters to keep their uniparty running.

Border.jpeg

But are there not even more votes in it for the Dems, if they turned around and beat Trump at his own game......and said look, there you go........ border immigration now down to zero ..... sorted?

5 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

Closing the border does not mean shutting it totally, that is ridiculous to suggest. its to stop illegal entry. A wall might not stop everyone but it is a deterrent.

Okay to reinforce the Border Patrol with more resources, so they can better patrol the areas between legal ports of entry.

Unfortunately, Trump killed that funding.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/24/2024 at 7:13 PM, luckymitchell said:

Quite loose lips you have, guess that's computer bravery and a couple of Leo talking. Like yesterday. I am interested in property there, Drop me a pin

I don’t drink , Drinker , keyboard warrior lol you just hate facts , I would not touch a Thai beer , look in your Chrystal ball  again Warrior , you feeling Lucky huh ?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, FinChin67 said:

For some reason democrats love illegal immigrants. I guess most of the democrats living in Thailand are here illegally too.

I remember when 213 House Democrats Vote Against Securing the Border Hours Before Title 42 Expires..

Biden said he will use veto if needed and sued Texas trying to close the border.

It's a big business for them and they need voters to keep their uniparty running.

Border.jpeg

Delusional 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

The dems went against everything Trump tried to do. How could they let a non polititcian come in and fix all the s••t they couldn't, hadn't  or wouldn't in 8 years of Obama.

Lucky on Leo. Again,  319 Harris   Drumph 219 , Now Weep Lucky Mitch , you still feeling Lucky 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

I don't know how reliable their sources are, but it certainly makes sense.  She supported Biden in 2020 mostly because she despises Trump.  But this time around, she most likely wants to support a strong woman for the White House. 

If only there was a strong woman and not a coward who is scared to do interviews.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Not a myth. Most developed nations inflation surged and had been higher in 2023 compared to 2020.   This article spells it out pretty well with references as well. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021–2023_inflation_surge

Accept Biden has to cop some responsibility but hard to see what Trump would have done different. 

From "worldwide" to "Most developed nations, got it. 

I do not think Trump would have done the "Inflation Reduction Act" (AKA the green new deal act) or the "Infrastructure" bill. 

And I think Trump would have kept the border closed (to illegal aliens), completed the wall, increased border security, Keystone Pipeline would have proceeded, Russian and Iranian sanctions would have stayed in place, we'd still have a base and an embassy in Afghanistan and the Saudis would have signed onto the Abraham accords. 

That's what I think. You think orange man bad, I get it. 

9 hours ago, MicroB said:

While we are in a period of disinflation, inflation is likely to return by Q1 next year, as wage increases start to kick in. At some point, peoples salaries have to catch up, but it will be short lived.

Afghanistan didn't have any inflation. Prices are -7%. Yellowtail maybe thinks the US should emulate the economic performance of the Emirate of Afghanistan.

Inflation is currently 50% over target, so I am not sure why you are talking about it coming back next year.

Off the top of my head, Switzerland, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Saudi and China did not see high inflation. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

Closing the border does not mean shutting it totally, that is ridiculous to suggest. its to stop illegal entry. A wall might not stop everyone but it is a deterrent.

The same people that argue the wall is no good because it will not stop every single illegal alien, argue it's acceptable to ban "assault" rifles and confiscated them, because doing so, might reduce gun deaths by 1%. 

They know the wall works, that's why they are against it. They want mass illegal immigration. 

5 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Pittsburgh – in the crucial swing state of Pennsylvania where Trump is losing is ranked as the top city for most single women who own cats........

Well done Mr Vance.....the Dems secret weapon

It is interesting that by focusing on a single ill-advised comment, the left is able to ignore the validity of Vance's point.  

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It is interesting that by focusing on a single ill-advised comment, the left is able to ignore the validity of Vance's point.  

Can you say Democrat. What’s with the Left or Libs , sounds like Faux and Qanon are living in your cowards Tail 

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That men can have there wife's and children's votes.....phffft 

Edited by Will B Good
  • Like 2