Kamala Harris’ Stepdaughter Ella Emhoff Joins Campaign with Pro-Palestinian Advocacy

Social Media

19 minutes ago, MicroB said:

Pogroms are riotous behaviour by the population, targeting a minority, often with the connivance of the local government. Its a Russian term, related to attacking Jewish minorities, but has been known since antiquity.

The history of pogroms were far darker than what you saw in "The Fiddler on the Roof". Crazy villagers burnt down jewish households, massive rapes and slaughter. Something shouldn't happened but did. 

No, not a proper use of such term at all. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

that's what someone in a cult would say. ps....no one said cult of biden. they just said cult. 

You forgot to add your customary denial of being a Trump supporter.

I only mention it incase there’s room for confusion on the matter.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

No said the majority of Americans.The verdict by jury of his peers was correct and will affect his electability. 

You wish. To say the majority of Americans, is just plain wrong. You really mean to the loony left! Any rational person can see what it was all about. The Dems did themselves no favours, with this BS lawfare!  

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

You wish. To say the majority of Americans, is just plain wrong. You really mean to the loony left! Any rational person can see what it was all about. The Dems did themselves no favours, with this BS lawfare!  

let’s look at the data, though I don’t see a ‘loony left’ category:

https://www.dataforprogress.org/blog/2024/6/3/majority-of-voters-approve-of-trumps-guilty-verdict

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, MicroB said:

Pogroms are riotous behaviour by the population, targeting a minority, often with the connivance of the local government.

This is exactly what happened on October 7. Israel is a minority surrounded by hordes of savages and the local government in your story was Hamas. Period, and I mean period.

6 hours ago, NativeBob said:

lets get things straight: Kamala's husband is a jew who proudly attached mezuzah to their residence at White House. who wouldn't?

that freaky heavily tattooed girl is his daughter he dropped (abandoned) for toothy jamaican-indian prosecutor. 

and she's pro-palestinian and anti-Israeli activist?

Too much for mezuzahs, don't you think?

image.jpeg.e69f07d3216f1cefe2da42426f1dce8d.jpeg

He dropped his daughter for Kamala Harris? Are you accusing Douglas Emhoff of incest?

And what is a photo of Prince Harry, Michelle Obama and whoever doing in your post?

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You forgot to add your customary denial of being a Trump supporter.

I only mention it incase there’s room for confusion on the matter.

Seems it won't sink in. I have made it clear my stance on all of this. You haven't. 

Back on the merry go round you go troll/shill. Your routine is a bore. 

I eagerly await your gotcha question or you telling me what I believe or am.