The most sensible comment from a politician "I want them to stop dying"

7 hours ago, BobBKK said:

CNN   "do you want Ukraine or Russia to win this war"

Trump:    “I want everybody to stop dying. They’re dying. Russians and Ukrainians. I want them to stop dying"

Shame on warmongering CNN

He had 4 years to stop the eastern  expansion of Nato. instead he transfer millions of dollars worth  of weapons.

Now he comes to the dance?

Edited by sirineou
  • Confused 3

2 minutes ago, sirineou said:

He had 4 years to stop the western expansion of Nato. instead he transfer millions of dollars worth  of weapons.

He wasn't in office? Slow Joe was - Obama was when they annexed Crimea.

Whatever you say about Trump, he kept war AWAY.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

Totally agree with you.

I hope it is very clear that while US pouring money onto Israel almost free, in case of UA it is very different story. Those money are covered by collateral deals, not only Blackrock but few other very fat financial cats. 

I only wonder how will they get it if Ze will loose?

Also, according to Constitutions he is no longer el Presidento per se. On may 2024 he became a private citizen. 

I thought you would agree with Bob. Bob. 

• Thumbs Up 1

There is no profit in peace, so the US and its military industrial complex are addicted to "Forever WarTM"  So there is no reason for the West or Western corporations (including their cheerleaders, the corporate Mainstream Media) to want anything other than war for as long as it takes for as long as the MIC, their suppliers, and US politicians can make profits.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, sirineou said:

He had 4 years to stop the eastern  expansion of Nato. instead he transfer millions of dollars worth  of weapons.

That is a problem, and like I've said: "There isn't any difference between Democrats or Republicans, including Trump, in the US Two-Party DuopolyTM.

1 minute ago, connda said:

There is no profit in peace, so the US and its military industrial complex are addicted to "Forever WarTM"  So there is no reason for the West or Western corporations (including their cheerleaders, the corporate Mainstream Media) to want anything other than war for as long as it takes for as long as the MIC, their suppliers, and US politicians can make profits.

So, nothing to do with aggressors then, you know, the Commie/Muslim aggressors just waiting for a chance to attack those they don't like given the opportunity...? 🤔

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

So, nothing to do with aggressors then, you know, the Commie/Muslim aggressors just waiting for a chance to attack those they don't like given the opportunity...? 🤔

Yeah, you know.  Them Commie Ruskies and those dirty camel-jockey ragheads just waiting for the chance to rape the pure and pristine Mother America and her virgin children Ukraine and Israel - all as pure as the wind driven snow.  Nuke 'em all I say! 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, connda said:

Yeah, you know.  Them Commie Ruskies and those dirty camel-jockey ragheads just waiting for the chance to rape the pure and pristine Mother America and her virgin children Ukraine and Israel - all as pure as the wind driven snow.  Nuke 'em all I say! 

Did the USA make sacrifices to keep your country free from aggression...? 🤔

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

He wasn't in office? Slow Joe was - Obama was when they annexed Crimea.

Whatever you say about Trump, he kept war AWAY.

It shows you how little you now about this issue. Yet that does not stop you from having a strong opinion.

This whole eastern extension of NATO that cause the Russians to invade.  got started 2008 at the Bucharest NATO summit. And yes they are all guilty , Obama, VP Biden who was in charge of the Ukraine portfolio,and  none less than Chicken Don, and president Biden.

Aside from all the destruction and loss of life, it could  prove to be a monumental mistake for the US. The seizure of Russian assets galvanised the non aligned countries to form BRICS and could result in the dollar being displaced as the world's reserve currency.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Please tell me who is falling over themselves to buy rubles, yuan, and rupees. The Chinese won't even pay the Russians in rubles for their oil, and they are purportedly allies.

This is a very simplistic question. 

So far  Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Iran, Egypt, Ethiopia, and the United Arab Emirates.Tgether they comprise about 28% of the global economy. With Iran, Saudi Arabia and UAE as members, Brics countries produce about 44% of the world's crude oil

With 30 other countries having applied for membership . the currency used is China's RMB 

"The Chinese won't even pay the Russians in rubles for their oil, and they are purportedly allies. "

why the US pays it's allies in their national currency? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sirineou said:

This is a very simplistic question. 

So far  Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Iran, Egypt, Ethiopia, and the United Arab Emirates.Tgether they comprise about 28% of the global economy. With Iran, Saudi Arabia and UAE as members, Brics countries produce about 44% of the world's crude oil

With 30 other countries having applied for membership . the currency used is China's RMB 

"The Chinese won't even pay the Russians in rubles for their oil, and they are purportedly allies. "

why the US pays it's allies in their national currency? 

I don't know how closely you follow geopolitics, but China has huge problems of its own with a property bubble, plus a sclerotic dictatorship where any bearer of bad news has learned it is wiser to conceal it.

The link tells me the yuan is not going to be replacing the USD any time soon.

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=CNY&view=10Y

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

54 minutes ago, sirineou said:

It shows you how little you now about this issue. Yet that does not stop you from having a strong opinion.

This whole eastern extension of NATO that cause the Russians to invade.  got started 2008 at the Bucharest NATO summit. And yes they are all guilty , Obama, VP Biden who was in charge of the Ukraine portfolio,and  none less than Chicken Don, and president Biden.

Aside from all the destruction and loss of life, it could  prove to be a monumental mistake for the US. The seizure of Russian assets galvanised the non aligned countries to form BRICS and could result in the dollar being displaced as the world's reserve currency.  

I know that, but you avoid the point that the real action took place in Obama and Biden's presidencies. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

I don't know how closely you follow geopolitics,

In view of my precise and factual what do you think? 

Does China have Issues? what country does not? sis I say it will dethrone the dollar?

No go back and read what I said . I said it could,  

"Russia, China team up against the US dollar with planned blockchain payment system"

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/russia-china-team-up-against-us-dollar-planned-blockchain-payment-system

1 hour ago, transam said:

So tell me, you keep pointing a finger at the USA, now tell me, is it only the USA that is supporting Ukraine, what other countries are supplying arms and money to Ukraine to keep them free from tyranny....?

Now take your time, and make it a comprehensive list....Thank you..😂

Yes, the USA and their lackeys, including our country. However, China, India and other nations are not falling into line thank God.

• Haha 1

Just now, BobBKK said:

"destroy democracy and the constitution" is an absurd generalisation with no facts or data to substantiate it, yet you still have strong opinions on it. Trump is the only candidate who wants peace.

The only thing he wants is dictatorship, and probably work on doing away with the 4 year limit via his Christians.............😱

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

Did the USA make sacrifices to keep your country free from aggression...? 🤔

Did Russia make 27 MILLION sacrifices for YOU?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

The only thing he wants is dictatorship, and probably work on doing away with the 4 year limit via his Christians.............😱

Pleeze... 🤪

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

"destroy democracy and the constitution" is an absurd generalisation with no facts or data to substantiate it, yet you still have strong opinions on it. Trump is the only candidate who wants peace.

except for what Chicken Don says no indication at all. 

This is what he said to his "Beautiful Christians" 

• Agree 1

Just now, BobBKK said:

Yes, the USA and their lackeys, including our country. However, China, India and other nations are not falling into line thank God.

Because they do not want to spend their money, they want to buy cheap stuff from your aggressor while the freedom countries avoid the aggressor...

You really are a bit eeeeeeeeer, thick...........🤕

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

There are a few criminal indictments that say otherwise.

Don't bother replying with the political witch-hunt BS, no sane person believes it.

IIRC Trump has it in for Zelensky because he refused to manufacture dirt on Biden for Trump.

• Like 1

Just now, BobBKK said:

Yet you push forward your heroic USA monologue as 'saving us' but don't mention the Russians who lost 27m?  your knowledge is that of the kindergarten 

Please stop twisting stuff to get out of your hole, you do not seem to understand anything, the Russians did NOT come to the rescue, they signed a deal with Hitler...FACT 

When Hitler changed his mind it was all hands on deck, if Hitler did not change his mind the Russians would have been minding their own business...

You really know nothing..........🙄

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

Please stop twisting stuff to get out of your hole, you do not seem to understand anything, the Russians did NOT come to the rescue, they signed a deal with Hitler...FACT 

When Hitler changed his mind it was all hands on deck, if Hitler did not change his mind the Russians would have been minding their own business...

You really know nothing..........🙄

This is irrelevant to your inane comment saying how wonderful USA has been. Russia joined the Allies in 1941 and lost 27m compared to USA's 400,000 - show some respect.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, johng said:

Easy to stop the Ukraine war   just stop sending them money and armaments.

Even easier (although extremely unlikely). Russia withdraws its' troops and leaves Ukraine to manage its' own affairs.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1