Joe Biden Reforming the Supreme Court to Uphold Justice and Accountability My Plan

Social Media

4 minutes ago, Tug said:

Wish him luck but with a Republican majority in congress I fear it’s doomed to fail sad 😞 

This needs to crash and burn. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Because he suggests something that the majority of the public agree with?

If he can go through the process as laid out let him do it. But you know that is simply not the case he just speaks and drools.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Social Media said:

However

The left has no intention of reforming the court, their only interest is to conform the court given that the left is inherently clinically imbecilic on constitutional law.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

This court is biased, corrupt and illegitimate beyond words, comprehension & even imagination. Any objective person...without MAGA orange-colored glasses 🤓 on...can see this crystal clear. :coffee1:

This is another case of the Dems acting in the here and now. 

His argument is made because Dems that were past there due date were not willing to quit.  If Rbg had resigned when her health started to get bad Barry could have appointed a dem.  Now they have another one that is past prime and should retire but won't.

Term limits are not the answer but how about medical mental fitness or 70 years of age 

13 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

This is another case of the Dems acting in the here and now. 

His argument is made because Dems that were past there due date were not willing to quit.  If Rbg had resigned when her health started to get bad Barry could have appointed a dem.  Now they have another one that is past prime and should retire but won't.

Term limits are not the answer but how about medical mental fitness or 70 years of age 

I'm 83. I feel saddened snd victimised by your proposal. I need to lie down for a while to get over it..