biden & the far left try to sacrifice the SCOTUS For Their style of Democracy ( mob rule)

riclag

6 minutes ago, Muhendis said:

A very simple response from a very simple person.

Trump thinks Kim Jong Un misses him. That says a lot for how Trump thinks.

The North Korean dictatorship is what Trump appreciates and would like to have so very much for himself in America.

Trump has a liking for that Russian dictatorial killer Putin who is directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds and thousands of his own russian citizens in Ukraine.

It would seem that Susanlea would be happy in an America the same as that.

The view that Bidden et. al. is an extreme left person tells me that many right wing Americans don't know their left from their right.

The democrats of America are, in comparison with the rest of the world, extremely center thinking people who have a desire for what is best for the entire population.

Google

“when was the last time a dem leader met with the head of north korea”.

And see how the left reacts to Trump meeting with the head of NK!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, riclag said:

“For more than 50 years, Biden staunchly refused to play politics with the Supreme Court and support calls for “reforms” from the left of his party.

what weight does this article pull? Biden has not been in a position to do any of that 50 years ago.. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Muhendis said:

A very simple response from a very simple person.

Trump thinks Kim Jong Un misses him. That says a lot for how Trump thinks.

The North Korean dictatorship is what Trump appreciates and would like to have so very much for himself in America.

Trump has a liking for that Russian dictatorial killer Putin who is directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds and thousands of his own russian citizens in Ukraine.

It would seem that Susanlea would be happy in an America the same as that.

The view that Bidden et. al. is an extreme left person tells me that many right wing Americans don't know their left from their right.

The democrats of America are, in comparison with the rest of the world, extremely center thinking people who have a desire for what is best for the entire population.

It seems the left of the world who have a distaste for traditional values want to replace merit achievements with a DEI philosophy!

It seems the left of the world want to make energy changes full steam ahead without compromise to infrastructure deficits ( electricity ).

no  oil the rest be dam—ed.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

Fancy being so politically illiterate that you think the Democrats are "far-left" let alone Biden and Harris. 

Next you will be telling us that Obama was a Muslim, Nazi, Communist, Islamic plant, or something 

Recently the the only Nazi activity has been from the left

calling for a final solution and gas the jews  

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, riclag said:

Google

“when was the last time a dem leader met with the head of north korea”.

And see how the left reacts to Trump meeting with the head of NK!

Dictator should get No Respect 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, riclag said:

Turley has it in his topic heading !

Certainly you can agree it is radical policies that have been  implemented 

by the biden government , whether it be using Stalinist lawfare tactics to go after a political opponent & his supporters! Or through a cultural marxist attempt to destroy traditional values of merit and replace it with DEI? Bobbkk it seems things have changed call a spade a spade! The far left ( radicals) are allowed to protest but the conservative right are supposed to cower with their tails between their legs imop! Fight fire with fire,

Words !

biden tries to sacrifice the Supreme Court not for ‘democracy’ but for the far left

Biden Far Left , get back on Qanon lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

Recently the the only Nazi activity has been from the left

calling for a final solution and gas the jews  

hahaha what have you been smoking? Yeah, the left wing, famous for being Nazis... another clown 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

what weight does this article pull? Biden has not been in a position to do any of that 50 years ago.. 

He was a senator all his political life ! He sat on many committees that passed law and was Vp for 8 years!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Dictator should get No Respect 

I grew up in Massachusetts !

during the 50’s I remember having to cower under my class room desk as the air raid drill went off!

It wasnt much after that i Thought ,why !

Your boogieman came a long in 2015 and asked why cant we all get along!

Sounded good!

Soon there after the media started with their attacks!

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, riclag said:

He was a senator all his political life ! He sat on many committees that passed law and was Vp for 8 years!

is that justification? Many years is not 50 as president. As he sat on committees means absolutely nothing at all in relation this article nor to my previous reply

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

is that justification? Many years is not 50 as president. As he sat on committees means absolutely nothing at all in relation this article nor to my previous reply

What weight does this article pull !

biden was a moderate all his life and ran on that in 2020!

Soon after becoming Potus  he started appeasing the far left radicals in his party!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

What country are you from ?

Turley has been at constitutional law 

probably longer than you been alive it sounds!

My country has been around for over 2 centuries and all of a sudden radicals ( far left) have taken power through the biden administration!

They wanted to kill one of the justices!

Radicals want to allow 10 million people to cross the border without due diligence!

Radicals want to install a nominee  for Potus instead of voting for them( harris).

Far left radicals support terrorist such as hamas & the Iran Govt.

Omg , indeed 

OMG!!!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, riclag said:

Recently the arbiter’s of the Constitution the Scotus, has come under attack by the far left democrats,including biden & harris.

Im Calling for  all Independent American voters take warning!

President (and Supreme Court Chief Justice) William Howard Taft once said “presidents come and go, but the Supreme Court goes on forever.”

For more than two centuries, presidents have struggled with the Supreme Court, but none (until now) have attempted to end life tenure on the Court.

Mr Turley is a Constitutional expert and law professor.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/29/opinion/joe-biden-tries-to-sacrifice-the-supreme-court-not-for-democracy-but-for-the-far-left/

Yeah - Jonathan Turley writes many opinions based on Constitutional Law that are worth reading, but I'm personally hesitate to post any of his writing here as, from experience, those posts tend to be disappeared so to speak.

Anyway, regarding the article now that it's posted :thumbsup:.  I've stated that I'm a conservative.  Now conservatives are called every vile name in the book by those on the Left, but what is conservationism? From various dictionaries: "Favoring establish customs and values; moderation; a tendency toward moderation and caution; marked by or relating to traditional norms of taste, elegance, style, or manners.

Conservative want to take a measured approach to institutional norms.  They want to weigh the factors and tend to make changes in a slow, methodical manner.  So a conservative's approach to changing norms which are established by the US Constitution is a slow, measured approach where changes are made over decades and are based on the slowly changing world of legal precedent - which does change over time, but also swings like a pendulum to reflect changes in society and values.

Now what's the difference between conservatism and liberalism in a Right/Left dichotomy? 
The Liberal Left wants to take a wreaking-ball to the entire system, toss in a malatov-cocktail to boot, and burn it all down - yesterday.

As the old saying goes:  "If you weren't a liberal in your youth you had no heart; if you not a conservative in you latter adulthood you have no brain." 
In my youth I was liberal, a classical liberal - and anti-war.  Today I'm a conservative, ironical, a classical liberal - and anti-war.  Get the picture?  I once was on the Left.  Now I'm on the Right.  And yet?  I really haven't moved.  The world moves as did the labels.  Those on the Left now are more like Marxists and Communists.  More like The Weather Underground of old. And the Democrat Left is no longer anti-war.  In the contrary - they are pro-war and pro-violence.  They they project that desire for violence on conservatives.  The insinuate that conservatives are violent because they embrace the 2nd Amendment.  However conservatives embrace the gun culture in order to protect themselves from those who embrace war, violence, and who wish to "take a wreaking-ball to the entire system, toss in a malatov-cocktail to boot, and burn it all down - yesterday."

So what does that have to do with Biden's plan to eviscerate the SCOTUS?  Everything!  That's where we are at now:  We have an executive and Democrat Congress who wish to "take a wreaking-ball to the" SCOTUS, "toss in a malatov-cocktail to boot, and burn it all down - yesterday."  Conservatives - like Jonathan Turley make a point to urge restraint.  And "conservatives" like myself, tend to agree. 

The SCOTUS is stacked "conservative" at the moment.  It's a roll of the dice, it's luck of the draw, it's timing. 
In 20 years the SCOTUS could be stacked "liberal."  And that too would be a roll of the dice, the luck of the draw, and timing.  But we don't need a wreaking ball taken to establish institutions in order to stack the deck for one party or the other who are currently butt-hurt about how things currently stands.  We don't need a Marxist and Communist revolution in America to change the status-quo because revolution leads to revolution.  Violence beget violence.  We don't need that.

So from a conservative approach the SCOTUS needs to be addressed slowly and over time.  The makeup of the SCOTUS will change given time.  It just doesn't need a wreaking-ball and a malatov-cocktail approach to change.  Imho.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

What country are you from ?

Turley has been at constitutional law 

probably longer than you been alive it sounds!

My country has been around for over 2 centuries and all of a sudden radicals ( far left) have taken power through the biden administration!

They wanted to kill one of the justices!

Radicals want to allow 10 million people to cross the border without due diligence!

Radicals want to install a nominee  for Potus instead of voting for them( harris).

Far left radicals support terrorist such as hamas & the Iran Govt.

Omg , indeed 

Have you had a recent change of heart about US politics?  Just wondering.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, connda said:

Have you had a recent change of heart about US politics?  Just wondering.

Please be more specific!

I enjoy many of your opinions , no sarcasm intended!

I consider Turley to be honest and a protector of the Constitution!

The left radicals ,not all want to destroy it and anybody who respects its governance over the centuries!

They despise the electoral college and freedom of speech!

Historically,What malfeasance has in the past censored speech?

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, riclag said:

Turley has it in his topic heading !

Certainly you can agree it is radical policies that have been  implemented 

by the biden government , whether it be using Stalinist lawfare tactics to go after a political opponent & his supporters! Or through a cultural marxist attempt to destroy traditional values of merit and replace it with DEI? Bobbkk it seems things have changed call a spade a spade! The far left ( radicals) are allowed to protest but the conservative right are supposed to cower with their tails between their legs imop! Fight fire with fire,

Words !

biden tries to sacrifice the Supreme Court not for ‘democracy’ but for the far left

I used to call a spade a spade, but it's considered very rude now (rightly, to be fair). But I agree with you, obviously.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, gamb00ler said:

@riclag The NY Post is certainly not considered a paragon of investigative journalism and have won ZERO Pullitzer prizes.  You need an upgrade in your sources.

Turley is allowed to write  articles even 

on the dems propaganda rags!

Such as the Hill , and newsweek!

The left controls a majority of all the forums on politics!

You have no idea what its like to cut through googles  algorithm‘s to get to the truth!

I usually start with a search using the New york post at the beginning of the search term ! If I dont i get inundated with leftest views, news, and opinion 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, riclag said:

Turley is allowed to write  articles even 

on the dems propaganda rags!

Such as the Hill , and newsweek!

The left controls a majority of all the forums on politics!

You have no idea what its like to cut through googles  algorithm‘s to get to the truth!

I usually start with a search using the New york post at the beginning of the search term ! If I dont i get inundated with leftest views, news, and opinion 

Turley achievements despite the left always going after the news source !

https://www.congress.gov/116/meeting/house/108974/witnesses/HHRG-116-JU10-Bio-TurleyJ-20190228.pdf

• Haha 1

Stay tuned to this station for another episode of"Bickering for Children" followed by"Presidents limited to two terms as recently as 1951". 

After the news: "They're coming for our guns, ma!" at 7

😲

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, riclag said:

I dont listen to that ! I dont think Turley does either ,nor do I think Alan Dershowitz does .

Right now the forces of evil are in sight, the American public sees it everyday , with the dems and the left joining forces with Terrorist

that chant death to America !

All the owners of Liberal News are Voting Trump , CNN , MSNBC lol , Now tell me that Truth Social and Faux are at your Touch , and Qanon , All your speaking points are Repetitive from those medias , which you don’t follow 55555