Democrats Brand Trump and Vance as "Weird" in New Political Strategy

Social Media

10 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Numer 323 n the draft. Charmed.

A best friend died from Agent Orange

Not that you are trying to change subject again

m

Being drafted or having a friend die of Agent Orange is not of its own proof. Agent orange deaths were not necessarily combat related - being in a sprayed zone does not of its own indicate combat - there may have been no contact.

most casualties were apparently from mines, booby traps and snipers opening up.

You seemed to answer indirectly, it appeared as an oblique deflection. if you were indeed in combat accept my retraction and respect for your service which is separate from whether the conflict was right or wrong.

Edited by mokwit
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Roo Island said:

MAGA cult members heads must be exploding. :cheesy:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/7/31/harris-narrows-gap-with-trump-in-us-national-battleground-state-polls

Harris wipes out Trump’s lead in polls of US presidential race

De facto Democratic nominee and Republican candidate now locked in a dead heat for the White House, polling shows.

Harris is ahead of Trump in four key battleground states, while the former president is ahead in two, according to a Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll of

Maga people don't read Al Jazeera. It's interesting that you do

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

14 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

MAGA cult members heads must be exploding. :cheesy:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/7/31/harris-narrows-gap-with-trump-in-us-national-battleground-state-polls

De facto Democratic nominee and Republican candidate now locked in a dead heat for the White House, polling shows.

Harris is ahead of Trump in four key battleground states, while the former president is ahead in two, according to a Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll of registered voters.

That's why we haven't heard of Illisdean for some time! 😁

• Love It 1

46 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Vance former transgendered friend interview.

JD Vance, the friend who was at Nelson's bedside with homemade baked goods after they went through a gender-transition-related surgery, the friend who called Donald Trump a racist and a, quote, "morally reprehensible human being."

https://www.npr.org/2024/07/30/nx-s1-5056232/j-d-vance-is-unrecognizable-to-his-former-friend

NPR's Mary Louise Kelly talks with Sofia Nelson, a former close friend of vice presidential hopeful J.D. Vance, about how he's changed from the person she knew for more than a decade.

Yes that's weird too. Although I would much rather have my tax dollars go toward some baked goods then paying for transgender sex changes in prisons. They can wait!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Yeah the poster boy for weird is a best-selling author, Yale grad,  a marine veteran, combat too I think and a US senator from the state of ohio. I'll wait for all the norms to show up at the awards ceremony, like the nuclear waste dragdude that loves luggage and Hunter Biden

You can't polish a turd. You can varnish it, but it's still a turd. And this one's ultra weird. We are grateful as hell he was hired before he was properly vetted. He's gonna sink the MAGA boat.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Stunning anyone would fall for the ridiculous propaganda from the right. This would be funny if it wasn't true. But love his suggestion. Don't complain about the Harris switch, just replace your old guy too! :cheesy:

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/07/30/business/video/jon-stewart-republicans-response-kamala-harris-digvid

Jon Stewart gives Republicans an option if they don't like Kamala Harris

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

100%......He has gaslighted a whole nation in as little as eight years to believe good is bad, black is white, up is down.......watching from afar it reminds of the Emperor's new clothes......what are the America people (half of them at least) thinking????

His devoted followers traded in their white hoods for red hats. They may not have lynched anyone, but they would gladly sell the rope to someone knowing full well what was gonna be done with it, then look (mostly) the other way. They'd still peek.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, 300sd said:

I'd say this was weird but that's just me:

"Kamala Harris Advocates for Taxpayer Funded Gender Reassignment Surgeries for Transgender Inmates."

One can watch and listen to her say that while being interviewed by a transgender.

Here she is in what now passes for "normal" on the Left:

Now that the campaign dreamed up "weird" to distract from Kamala's record as they scramble to erase it, their Pravda press duly echoed it. And so our parrots quickly picked it up here.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, HappyExpat57 said:

You can't polish a turd. You can varnish it, but it's still a turd. And this one's ultra weird. We are grateful as hell he was hired before he was properly vetted. He's gonna sink the MAGA boat.

He was pretty polished when all the Literati and cool kids were sucking up to him after his book and movie. Sort of like the way they used to follow around Trump sucking on his wallet and basking in his glory. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

He was pretty polished when all the Literati and cool kids were sucking up to him after his book and movie. Sort of like the way they used to follow around Trump sucking on his wallet and basking in his glory. 

And they're BOTH still varnished turds. Your point?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Defensive much? Interesting that if it's all over the news which one you quoted first. Although we usually see that anti-trumpers ally themselves with enemies of the West and America and seek out propaganda from their cohorts.

Wrong target. It's not the anti-Trumpers who usually watch RT, or RT-inspired social media and politicians such as MTG! 😁

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Defensive much? Interesting that if it's all over the news which one you quoted first. Although we usually see that anti-trumpers ally themselves with enemies of the West and America and seek out propaganda from their cohorts.

Defensive?  Just wondering why you don't understand Google search results and bashing a fairly decent media outlet. I'm guessing you love Faux News? :cheesy:

P.S. it's Trump who's an ally of our enemies like Russia and North Korea. Saudia Arabia also even though they brutally killed an American citizen. Shows what's wrong with America.

3 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

And they're BOTH still varnished turds. Your point?

No points just another illustration of the hypocrisy. Like calling people racists wearing a t-shirt making fun of say Native American people

7 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Here she is in what now passes for "normal" on the Left:

Now that the campaign dreamed up "weird" to distract from Kamala's record as they scramble to erase it, their Pravda press duly echoed it. And so our parrots quickly picked it up here.

What's wrong with Kamala's record?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, candide said:

Wrong target. It's not the anti-Trumpers who usually watch RT, or RT-inspired social media and politicians such as MTG! 😁

What's RT? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

No points just another illustration of the hypocrisy. Like calling people racists wearing a t-shirt making fun of say Native American people

Circular logic, still making no point.

• Like 1

Well if you put it on the turntable nothing plays. Bet you can't name anything she's done either.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Nice, all Trump supporters are klansman. I didn't know that. Does that include his Jewish son-in-law? I know they have grand klegals do they have Grand Bagels?

Speaking of jews how are all you antisemites handling the fact that kamamalas husband is one of the chosen people? She's Jewish by injection although I don't Envy her husband having to blaze down that path first trod by Willie in exchange for endorsements. She'll probably make some more anti-israel statements to make sure she catches the votes in Dearborn

Jews is not the problem, the state Israel is, and what The State of Israel do to their brothers, same blood, same heritage, same upcome, same religious roots, thats the real problem. 

But thats the genetic pool down there after tousands of years with conflicts, one is not better than the other, and thats how it is. 

4 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Defensive?  Just wondering why you don't understand Google search results and bashing a fairly decent media outlet. I'm guessing you love Faux News? :cheesy:

P.S. it's Trump who's an ally of our enemies like Russia and North Korea. Saudia Arabia also even though they brutally killed an American citizen. Shows what's wrong with America

I don't need to stick up to Fox News, all the Democrats scrambling and scrabbling to be on the highest rated news show in America show how good the network is. I was just watching that leninist moron Blumenthal on Fox News earlier, I bet your he doesn't think it's Faux.

The rest of your post is moronic

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

57 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

But, alas, just as you were reaching for another glass of Chablis, the honeymoon's starting to fade. However, she'll get another bump up w/ the VP pick and the convention. All downhill from there. 🙂 

. . . the horserace has reset to a 3-point lead for Trump, 48% to 45%, with 7% still undecided.

--JULY HARVARD CAPS / HARRIS POLL: HARRIS RESETS RACE TO PRE-DEBATE LEVELS FOLLOWING HER ENTRANCE; TRUMP HOLDS LEAD

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1