New Polls Arizona & Pennsylvania Has Trump edging out Harris but Behind in Georgia

Social Media

28 minutes ago, morrobay said:

Screenshot_2024-08-01-19-01-39-441_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.adc9c31619660a6b70fa8d864b18d78b.jpg

She is 1/2^6 = 1/64 Irish. 

The last major political movements to try classifying peoples race using pseudo mathematical formulas both came spectacularly unstuck: the NAZIs in the fiery ruins of Berlin in 1945 and more recently the South African National Party.

• Thanks 1

Screenshot_2024-08-01-19-01-39-441_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.adc9c31619660a6b70fa8d864b18d78b.jpg

The last major political movements to try classifying peoples race using pseudo mathematical formulas both came spectacularly unstuck: the NAZIs in the fiery ruins of Berlin in 1945 and more recently the South African National Party. Both were run by some particularly unpleasant people...

• Thanks 1

The last major political movements to try classifying peoples race using pseudo mathematical formulas both came spectacularly unstuck: the NAZIs in the fiery ruins of Berlin in 1945 and more recently the South African National Party. Both were run by some particularly unpleasant people...

5 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Not necessarily. A lot of mixed backgrounds there. I had a friend from Jamaica who was whiter than a polar bear in a snowstorm. Yet he could speak Jamacian patois with the best of them.  

Here is a video of Kamala talking about how Indian she is, how she grew up eating South Indian food, etc.

Are you surprised she was raised by her mom in a single income single parent household….its for the trumpers to make fools of themselves over this issue….harris is a mixed race person of color who beat the odds and made something of herself.personally I’m impressed with her life’s trajectory she has still kept her compassion and empathy.she’s highly intelligent and stands an excellent chance and choice to be the first woman president!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What ought be noted is how polling fared after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade. In special elections subsequent to that decision, Democratic candidates consistently outperformed the pollsters' predictions.

Democrats Are Trailing Everywhere But at the Ballot Box
Democrats aren’t getting a lot of encouraging news from 2024 opinion polls these days. But elections are painting a much different picture.

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2024-02-16/democrats-are-trailing-everywhere-but-at-the-ballot-box

32 minutes ago, Tug said:

Are you surprised she was raised by her mom in a single income single parent household….its for the trumpers to make fools of themselves over this issue….harris is a mixed race person of color who beat the odds and made something of herself.personally I’m impressed with her life’s trajectory she has still kept her compassion and empathy.she’s highly intelligent and stands an excellent chance and choice to be the first woman president!

When both of your parents are university professors, the phrase "beat the odds" seems rather melodramatic, don't you think? I am not sure where you see compassion and empathy. I see ambition and callous disregard for others, as well as arrogance. How dare she laugh at being a pot smoker when she locked up hundreds for the same crime. 

The border states will abandon her, as she has abandoned them. The rust belt will be less than impressed by her presence on Ru Paul's tv show or having a twerk off at her campaign event. They would rather she sat down with some serious journalists, or perhaps held a press conference. One thing she has in common with Biden (remember him?)- she is allergic to direct and tough questioning.

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Harris never changed her identification with being black. She always identified as such. She attended Howard University. It's right wingers like you who are confused.Just because, in your judgement she isn't really black, that has nothing to do with whether or not she has always self-identified as such. The claim advanced by Trump that she switched her identification is blatantly false.

I think you are short-selling African Americans. They know when they are being sold a bill of goods.  She has no relation or history with the ADOS community at all. I heard one slobbering journo talking about how she has "overcome 247 years of oppression". What nonsense. She is Indian when it suits her, black when it suits her. Nothing more.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

On 8/1/2024 at 6:40 AM, susanlea said:

What do you think of Indian Kamala playing the black card?

Trump has conned you. Kamala Harris has always stated that she is Black. Trump knows that, but he is gaslighting you.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 8/1/2024 at 3:34 PM, Hanaguma said:

I think you are short-selling African Americans. They know when they are being sold a bill of goods.  She has no relation or history with the ADOS community at all. I heard one slobbering journo talking about how she has "overcome 247 years of oppression". What nonsense. She is Indian when it suits her, black when it suits her. Nothing more.

"She is Indian when it suits her, black when it suits her."

You still believe what Trump says, really? 😂

On 8/1/2024 at 8:34 PM, Hanaguma said:

She is Indian when it suits her, black when it suits her. Nothing more.

The concept of being biracial eludes you. About 10% of voters are biracial. The longer Trump and his minions continue with insulting biracial people, the more votes Trump will lose.

Please proceed.

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The concept of being biracial eludes you. About 10% of voters are biracial. The longer Trump and his minions continue with insulting biracial people, the more votes Trump will lose.

Please proceed.

Doesn't elude me at all. I come from a biracial family. But what we don't do is pander based on whatever racial identity is convenient or expedient at the time.  What may drive away black voters is her inauthenticity, her background prosecuting/persecuting black men for petty crimes, and her lack of connection to the greater African American community through a common history. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

Doesn't elude me at all. I come from a biracial family. But what we don't do is pander based on whatever racial identity is convenient or expedient at the time.  What may drive away black voters is her inauthenticity, her background prosecuting/persecuting black men for petty crimes, and her lack of connection to the greater African American community through a common history. 

😂............Black crims are just that, and they know it, their families know it too........😂

You should stop worrying about your leader, he has messed up, you know it, we all know it.

His continuous slagging off of anything, anyone, has come back to probably take him down, then the free world can relax again..:clap2:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, transam said:

😂............Black crims are just that, and they know it, their families know it too........😂

You should stop worrying about your leader, he has messed up, you know it, we all know it.

His continuous slagging off of anything, anyone, has come back to probably take him down, then the free world can relax again..:clap2:

Not my leader of choice. If I'd had my druthers, I would have gone for someone like DeSantis or Christie. But we got what we got.  And when compared to the Democrats' choice, the decision is easy. 

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

Not my leader of choice. If I'd had my druthers, I would have gone for someone like DeSantis or Christie. But we got what we got.  And when compared to the Democrats' choice, the decision is easy. 

Easy for you.........🤕