What do you use for contraception?

On 8/1/2024 at 6:13 PM, The Oracle said:

Depends on the "field of opportunity" from which you became an item.
Even then, I'd be cautious.  As should she;  it's not as if foreigners don't have the possibility of being riddled as well.
Sure for contraception, condoms, The Pill, IUDs, Dams are all highly effective.  The Rhythm Method and "pulling out" are the Worst Possible Options. 
A vasectomy WORKS; it's hard for sperm to travel through three layers of tissue after the tubes gave been cut, the ends cauterised, and then relocated between a layer of non-participant tissue. 

I'd be more concerned about STDs/STis, some of which can only become active years later, if ever.  Such as Human  Papilloma Virus (HPV) or Herpes Simplex Virus 2 (Genital Herpes) these can lead to serious reproductive issues.  As can the easily treated Syphilis or Gonorrhoea (the Clap), and Chlamydia.

When deciding on *whatever* your decision is for the long-term, BOTH of you get tested for a full panel.  Just in case.  There's no blame.  Just better to be safe than sorry.

And stock up on the antibiotics.

your Antibiotics will be useless.

On 10/8/2024 at 3:25 AM, Euroboy123 said:

I've never really have casual sex with random women, certainly not in Thailand so nothing. I've always left up to partner or try and pull out. Problem I'm now 40 and have 4 kids with 3 different Thai women. One each with ex girlfriends and now two with current partner. Recently got a vasectomy for the sake of my wallet.

Jesus.

What were you thinking?

• Thumbs Up 1

ex did the tubing... haha, she tried me to get the snip, her sister tried with her hubby, hell no...

well for her, it's was a good deal, her liver tumor got better from no pill fake estrogen

she sadly got more horny , AGRESSIVE and fat...

6 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

Jesus.

What were you thinking?

1st one- naive young man in 20s, got played by an older thai woman who essentially wanted a white sperm donor (she admitted this lol). This kept me coming back to Thailand for long periods.

2nd one- ex just got pregnant and kept the baby.

3rd and 4th- current partner for last 5 years. Just happened.

Obviously its a 2 way street but there is a certain cohort of thai women who actively seek out foreign men and whilst I was happy to oblige as you can see a few certainly got what they wanted out of it.