Which Policies do you support?

Yagoda

7 hours ago, wwest5829 said:

No problem for you to stop reading. Meanwhile, I listened to an environmental scientist interview concerning the massage forest fires in the western USA and Canada citing far above average temperatures as a contributing factor.

I can’t speak to Canada, but the fires in California have a lot more to do with poor water and forest management than climate change. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Presnock said:

Well, I am against open borders.  Yes, the US has always encouraged immigration, after all that is what made he US great but it is not without fault and some things need to be addressed.  Freedom from school loans - I f I signed on the dotted line for ANY loan, then I would be responsible for that loan.  Too many of these students signed onto loans at the behest of the President/Veep of those years and opted for poor degrees that had and have no use for the work force today nor in those days.  Why should I and the other Americans pay for the choices made by these students and O and Biden?  I agree that there needs to be a permanent ceasefire in the Middle East, but Iran needs to be forced to stop arming their terrorist organations in countries surrounding Israel.  However that is fixed, I am all for it.  Just like we gave up on Afghanistan and allowed the terrorists back into power and now they have gone back to the stone age in all their dealings.  Healthcare needs to be addressed too, the Republicans fought against the Obamacare bit but could never come up with a program of their own.  Now, the government has allowed big Pharmas, doctors and hospitals to overcharge all patients it seems so that health insurers seldom want to even get new blood without charging one of one's arms or legs.  I read and article in today's news - STARTER Houses now is my subject, no just houses but that American dream of the

yesteryear:  237 CITIES (yes cities) starter houses are at least $1 million USD, half in California cities in (SF area, LA area, , many cities  near NYC

New Jersey, Fla, Washington state, Massachusetts cities.  Yeah average starter house in the US right now is almost 200K USD and how many people can just run out and get a loan for that?  The transgender bit - I don't dislike them, I just don't understand  them nor do I understand laws that enable a man to compete with women in sports!  Even at the Olympics this year!  An as for abortion, I am personally against it but I am also even more against anyone telling any woman that she cannot have an abortion or what she can and can't do with her own health issues.    As for Trump, he is a total idiot.  If he wins, our democracy as we know will be gone, he promises just that in revenge.  I don't feel that he was ever qualitified to run the US govt but then not a whole lot of those that have been elected to that office really were any better.  I just hope that GOD blesses the USA and its citizens.  Good luck to all here!

Not far from New Jersey, in Pennsylvania, where I own a house, homes over 60 years old are selling for almost $400,000.00.   Have it remodeled or rebuilt and it sells for between $500,000.00 and $600,000.00.  
I'm wondering when the bubble will pop and leave people with a mortgage of $500,000.00 for a house that has a new market value of $250,000.00!

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

By not enacting Project 2025 for one.

Especially the part where skilled and experienced civil servants are fired and replaced by people only qualified by loyalty to dear leader Donald Trump. That's fascism. 

stop the fear mongering and spreading lies. its growing tiresome. young turks puts this whole nonsense about trump and project 2025 to bed. but don't let that stop you from pushing this campaign talking point. 

you screaming fascism is so far beyond the boy who cried wolf now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I love Kamala’s wide open border policy, defunding the police, free gender reassignment surgeries, the elimination of meritocracy and the eradication of Israel! 

Vote Kamala!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, stoner said:

stop the fear mongering and spreading lies. its growing tiresome. young turks puts this whole nonsense about trump and project 2025 to bed. but don't let that stop you from pushing this campaign talking point. 

you screaming fascism is so far beyond the boy who cried wolf now. 

Jing loves fascism. He has lived in a right wing fascist nation for years. Still does.

9 minutes ago, mogandave said:

I love Kamala’s wide open border policy, defunding the police, free gender reassignment surgeries, the elimination of meritocracy and the eradication of Israel! 

Vote Kamala!

I think she changed her mind on most of these points. 

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Especially the part where skilled and experienced civil servants are fired and replaced by people only qualified by loyalty to dear leader Donald Trump. That's fascism. 

Where does it say that in the doc?  Which page? 

15 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

Pretty much every post you make further illustrates how little you really understand about the world.

Insurance companies provide a service to those who like to reduce the risk that some (hopefully) uncommon event causes a loss greater than they can bear.  Those customers would rather pay a moderately inflated cost spread out over the long term than face a large and sudden loss.  The insurance issuer now assumes the risk and is entitled to an increased profit when faced with the potential for increased loss during pandemics and extreme weather events.

The insurance company also needs to have access to a large amount of liquid assets, AKA "reserve fund", in case of a disaster causes many simultaneous claims.  Some disasters cause substantial drawdown from the reserve fund.  That fund must be replenished and the only source to do so is customer insurance premiums.  When the insurance companies experience extended losses the future customers will face higher premiums.  During times of few disasters, the insurance company profits can definitely rise and seem usurious.

Knew this 30 years ago. They calculate risk over 10 years. Climate alarmism allows a greater margin for profiteering. Thanks.

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

So is Thailand. You rejected Obama America to live under an army controlled right wing regime. So we know you prefer fascism.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, mogandave said:

Vote Kamala!

Don't forget if your baby is not born to your liking then you can abort.

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, CharlieKo said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, But if it wasn't for Russia WW2 would have been lost by the Allied forces. 

LOL.... so the Russians volunteered to fight in the war?  No.... they stupidly assumed they were saving themselves by sitting by and watching the Nazi horde wreak havoc in Europe.  Did that end well for them?

Now Trump, Russia's stupidest fan, wants to try the same strategy in Ukraine.... sit by and watch the atrocities.  He'll probably use that time to take up the fiddle.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

54 minutes ago, gamb00ler said:

LOL.... so the Russians volunteered to fight in the war?  No.... they stupidly assumed they were saving themselves by sitting by and watching the Nazi horde wreak havoc in Europe.  Did that end well for them?

Now Trump, Russia's stupidest fan, wants to try the same strategy in Ukraine.... sit by and watch the atrocities.  He'll probably use that time to take up the fiddle.

Fake news. Ukraine war be over soon. 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, mogandave said:

He’s just repeating what he’s told. 

Trump is a weird fascist!

Apparently 'weird' is having a major impact as an attack line and it's driving all the weird Trumpettes crazy....555

3 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

Poor historical comparison. But The WW2 thing interesting and the subject of debate among real historians.

That being said, if the Ukraine falls to the Russian hordes, no big deal to those who understand geopolitics and the history of the area. Unfortunately, folks are Ukraine brainwashed, probably because of cash handed out. and domestic politics. Cant paint Trump as a tool of Vlad unless you engage in Vlad style politics, as the Democrats do.

• Confused 2

Have y'all noticed that a huge number of the Trump haters arent posting here?. Sort of confirms what I have suspected: Bots.

The paid job is to go all over the net and Trump bash. Policies dont matter, discussion of that subject is against the interests of the Bot Masters.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Have y'all noticed that a huge number of the Trump haters arent posting here?. Sort of confirms what I have suspected: Bots.

The paid job is to go all over the net and Trump bash. Policies dont matter, discussion of that subject is against the interests of the Bot Masters.

"Haters" is your word, not mine, and suspect not many others...

Now if you said that I think he is a "Dip-Stick", you would be correct...😉

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

but but but rape and incest. 

Isnt California an abortion Sanctuary State?

I think the issue is a double edged sword anyway. As is the anti Catholic animus of the Democrats. I can remember the old days when every Democratic function had a priest.

Stoner, try this one for your afternoon stoner reading event, if you havent already. Thats how the Dems roll. 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/328032.Five_Points

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

I think the issue is a double edged sword anyway. As is the anti Catholic animus of the Democrats. I can remember the old days when every Democratic function had a priest.

Stoner, try this one for your afternoon stoner reading event, if you havent already. Thats how the Dems roll. 

I support a woman's right to chose let me be clear on that..not at you...but I also support the man's right to chose.

Let me explain. When a woman is pregnant it's her body her choice that's well established. But then once the baby is born all of a sudden I'm 50 percent responsible. Sorry hun.

Your body your choice remember. So why then if I simply say your body your choice am I still held responsible for the well being of said child. 

• Sad 1

Just now, transam said:

"Haters" is your word, not mine, and suspect not many others...

Now if you said that I think he is a "Dip-Stick", you would be correct...😉

How do you feel about Ukraines blank check? How much of the current economic sputtering do you attribute to the policies of Biden. Should so called "trans" women compete in mens sport?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

The far right people on this forum:

No to vaccine

No to insurance

No to government

No to medicare

No to social security

No to infrastructure

No to taxes

No to FBI

No to police/DOJ

And the list goes on.

YES to guns!

• Agree 1

USA should put a Thai style defamation law into practice. Then Trump could get massively rich by suing everybody who mentions his lies. Still a way to go to make USA like Thailand though... scrap SS, most labour laws, and stop feeding the homeless.

5 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

No to vaccine

No to insurance

No to government

No to medicare

No to social security

No to infrastructure

No to taxes

No to FBI

No to police/DOJ

And the list goes on.

YES to guns!

Who is saying this? 

11 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

No to vaccine

No to insurance

No to government

No to medicare

No to social security

No to infrastructure

No to taxes

No to FBI

No to police/DOJ

And the list goes on.

YES to guns!

Yes to rice?

32 minutes ago, stoner said:

I support a woman's right to chose let me be clear on that..not at you...but I also support the man's right to chose.

Let me explain. When a woman is pregnant it's her body her choice that's well established. But then once the baby is born all of a sudden I'm 50 percent responsible. Sorry hun.

Your body your choice remember. So why then if I simply say your body your choice am I still held responsible for the well being of said child. 

That is fair. Especially if the woman lied about the pill.

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

I remember Leonardo asking how many times did you vote today...4...not doing your civic duty...get this man shaved and back to the voting booth. 

Not verbatim but. 

21 hours ago, radiochaser said:

I'm wondering when the bubble will pop and leave people with a mortgage of $500,000.00 for a house that has a new market value of $250,000.00!

maybe around 2030, the scheduled "Great Reset".