Realistically speaking, do you think Trump will last till November?

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

"Depend upon it, Sir, when a man knows he is to be hanged in a fortnight, it concentrates his mind wonderfully"

In other words, the specter of a hanging gallow that his base propped up outside the Capital becomes more real as the days get near...(Pence must be having the last laugh.)

Not to mention the possibility of another piece of sharpnel ricocheting towards the  other ear. Must be terribly hard to keep oneself composed trundling put the podium these days...good thing that with the MAGA crowd, anything comes out of Trump either end are words from Mt Sinai.

1 minute ago, watthong said:

In other words, the specter of a hanging gallow that his base propped up outside the Capital becomes more real as the days get near...(Pence must be having the last laugh.)

Not to mention the possibility of another piece of sharpnel ricocheting towards the  other ear. Must be terribly hard to keep oneself composed trundling put the podium these days...good thing that with the MAGA crowd, anything comes out of Trump either end are words from Mt Sinai.

His rallies are big events. Lots of energy and big crowds. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I guess the expression "living rent free in your head" was brought in after the one starting with a T and ending with a S got banned.

Perhaps you missed the fact Fox settled out of court with Dominion for $767 million rather than have the case for defamation tried.

yeah, and notice nothing else is banned apart from that....just shows that some can give but not take!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Yep exactly. 1 each. Only fair.

Just now NY Times:

Trump Agrees to a Fox News Debate With Harris on Sept. 4
According to Mr. Trump’s post on social media, the debate will take place in Pennsylvania, a crucial battleground state.

It was unclear early Saturday whether Ms. Harris had agreed to the debate and its terms. Representatives of her campaign did not respond to requests for comment. A spokeswoman for Fox News also did not respond to questions.

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Just now NY Times:

Trump Agrees to a Fox News Debate With Harris on Sept. 4
According to Mr. Trump’s post on social media, the debate will take place in Pennsylvania, a crucial battleground state.

It was unclear early Saturday whether Ms. Harris had agreed to the debate and its terms. Representatives of her campaign did not respond to requests for comment. A spokeswoman for Fox News also did not respond to questions.

Thought so. That would be my strategy. Pick the style pick the hosts. Kamala will get smashed.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

is zero chance to win or be close, then I think he might try to flee the country to dodge prison.

A very probable prospect. He could get out of dodge just like that given the slack doj has given him.

But I think he'll stay, appeal and plot right here in Mar a Largo. So basically he only has to NOT make a fall or have a heart attack of some sort from here till November. Providing of course there are no more flying objectsi in the air...

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, susanlea said:

His rallies are big events. Lots of energy and big crowds. 

And, according to Dem primary candidate Dean Phillips, full of friendly people, even to "the enemy"

“I saw a line of people waiting in the cold for hours… every single one of them thoughtful, hospitable, friendly… frustrated that they feel nobody is listening to them but Trump. My party is completely delusional,” Phillips said.

https://ericbolling.com/news/bursting-the-bubble-phillips-attends-friendly-trump-event-calls-dems-delusional-watch/

BTW, kudos to Mr Phillips.  That's how you unify a country.  Showing respect to what the Dem elites refer to as the deplorables.

Edited by impulse
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, impulse said:

And, according to Dem primary candidate Dean Phillips, full of friendly people, even to "the enemy"

“I saw a line of people waiting in the cold for hours… every single one of them thoughtful, hospitable, friendly… frustrated that they feel nobody is listening to them but Trump. My party is completely delusional,” Phillips said.

https://ericbolling.com/news/bursting-the-bubble-phillips-attends-friendly-trump-event-calls-dems-delusional-watch/

Yes I know. Prangsters went to Democrat rallies with Trump shirts got abused. Then went to Trump rallies with Biden shirt and people were friendly.

Just now, watthong said:

What a joke, only his cult believes it. As usual. 

To put it bluntly, a black woman is Krytonite to Trump (and he faced 3 of them at the NABL convention, thus total meltdown and had to be hosed off the stage, not that long ago...)

Unless you want another spectacle the like of Aunt Bertha coming to visit you on Sunday and whining: "She's horrible, didn't say hello, ask me how are you, such rude questions..." then go ahead and set up another "debate."

Great debate upcoming. I look forward to reading your excuses after she loses.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, watthong said:

To put it bluntly, a black woman is Krytonite to Trump (and he faced 3 of them at the NABL convention, thus total meltdown and had to be hosed off the stage, not that long ago...)

If he did so bad, why did Joy Reid excoriate the NABJ for letting Trump play them?

3 hours ago, watthong said:

After getting sharpnel on his ear, Trump seems pretty shaken, I do sympathize.

Given his already fragile mental state prior, and  the kind of public "performances" exhibited since do you think he will still be standing *** physically, if not mentally *** when November comes around? Or they will have to pump him with formaldehyde to prop him up on Election Day? He's already looking hanging on by the skin of his teeth these days. poor geezer.

The only poor geezers are those that are being scammed and led by the Media Industrial Complex. Mindless stupidity following the narrative and chasing the MIT carrot stick idiocracy. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, impulse said:

21 minutes ago, watthong said:

good thing that with the MAGA crowd, anything comes out of Trump either end are words from Mt Sinai.

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

If he did so bad, why did Joy Reid excoriate the NABJ for letting Trump play them?

"the NABJ for letting Trump play them"? Guess you wore you glasses upside down while you watched...For a fair assessment of who playing who:

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, novacova said:

The only poor geezers are those that are being scammed and led by the Media Industrial Complexy. Mindless stupidity following the narrative and chasing the MIT carrot stick idiocracy. 

while some folks still stuck in their acronym play pen... Daddy will get you another ABC block set soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, watthong said:

while some folks still stuck in their acronym play pen... Daddy will get you another ABC block set soon.

Google war cost since 2000. A real eye opening. See you Sept 4.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, watthong said:

5555... and nothing, but NOTHING, you can do about it! So squirm, baby, squirm.

I don't see Trump squirming and I am certainly not. BTW, that applies equally to your side about Trump, nothing you can do about it, no matter how many politically motivated indictments you bring against him. He'll still be there on election day, unless a better shot succeeds.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1