Realistically speaking, do you think Trump will last till November?

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

trump supporters don't care about the name calling.  

Ya gotta be kidding me. All they do is call those who don't agree with them names. Lefties. Leftists. Left wing radicals. Etc,etc,etc. All parroting their cult leader

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Ya gotta be kidding me. All they do is call those who don't agree with them names. Lefties. Leftists. Left wing radicals. Etc,etc,etc. All parroting their cult leader

exactly my point. they don't care. 

Edited by stoner

5 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

All they do is call those who don't agree with them names. Lefties. Leftists. Left wing radicals. Etc,etc,etc. All parroting their cult leader

as does the left. but you'll come back with some excuse. oh they do it more or something....whilst supposedly standing on a higher moral ground. 

far right

fascist

etc etc etc etc 

same plays on both sides. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, stoner said:

exactly my point. they don't care. 

If they didn't care, they wouldn't have followed their cult leader and invade the nation's Capitol. Amazing you can't connect the dots

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

as does the left. but you'll come back with some excuse. oh they do it more or something....whilst supposedly standing on a higher moral ground. 

far right

fascist

etc etc etc etc 

same plays on both sides. 

Not even the same. The far right is way more radical. No comparison. Unless you subscribe to the dodgy right wing media outlets

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Not even the same. The far right is way more radical. No comparison. Unless you subscribe to the dodgy right wing media outlets

Your opinion noted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

If they didn't care, they wouldn't have followed their cult leader and invade the nation's Capitol. Amazing you can't connect the dots

You're under the assumption I believe anything from either side. Amazing you can't connect those dots. 

• Love It 1

14 minutes ago, stoner said:

You're under the assumption I believe anything from either side. Amazing you can't connect those dots. 

I used to think I was taking the high road watching MSNBC. Turns out they're big liars as well. Fox is a BIGGER liar of a network, but not by much:

https://www.politifact.com/article/2014/sep/16/fact-checking-fox-msnbc-and-cnn-punditfacts-networ/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, stoner said:

joe scarborough has done himself proud over the last 6 months.

I had to stop watching his show. Between Joe and Eugene Robinson, the mumbling stuttering idiocy was like chewing aluminium foil.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I had to stop watching his show. Between Joe and Eugene Robinson, the mumbling stuttering idiocy was like chewing aluminium foil.

Don't get me wrong Jesse waters is a class act too. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thai Visa Member 999999 said:

If you have surgery and you're cut open, do you expect the doc to wear a mask or should he not bother? If you're willing to do the experiment, I can just make a small incision and won't spit too much. 

Stupid comparison.

6 minutes ago, Thai Visa Member 999999 said:

Can you explain why?

Because infections are far more likely in surgery than just walking around. Cut a body open you have to be very careful. We knew this a century ago. Masks might stop some flus and covid but often these are caught by touching door handles then touching your face. People with masks are always touching their face. On a plane with people closeby for 9 hours a mask helps but walking around mostly useless and can be worse.

3 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Because infections are far more likely in surgery than just walking around. Cut a body open you have to be very careful. We knew this a century ago. Masks might stop some flus and covid but often these are caught by touching door handles then touching your face. People with masks are always touching their face. On a plane with people closeby for 9 hours a mask helps but walking around mostly useless and can be worse.

So you're now saying that frequently it's smart to wear a mask where before you said only stupid people do. It didn't take long for you to see how foolish your original claim was and I want to commend you for it. It's not often people admit that what they said was idiotic but you did so you should be proud of yourself. I hope you learned something in this. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

He is probably still likely to win.

Absolutely, especially according to my older white chick IHIP friends, my go to tell it like it is source, whenever my faith in Trump wavers,

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, stoner said:

you sound the same as the other poster. quite vindictive. sad really. but but but but but but trump. always with but trump. 

i have never reported a single comment on this forum....ever. nor would i. i simply said that to illustrate a point which you know very well what i am talking about. 

IMO what is really sad is the fact people are prepared to elect a misogynistic, racist felon and sexual predator to the highest office in the land, where he has no intention of upholding the Constitution, a fact he has demonstrated already. It's like they have jettisoned any pretense of a moral compass.

As for vindictive, check out any of Trump's campaign speeches. They are riddled with statements about retribution.

Narcissists cannot endure being mocked. Is that what upsets you about Walker 88's post?

Trump has called his Republican opponents RINO's - Republicans In Name Only.

IIRC you claim to be neutral in this political situation. Perhaps we should be calling you NINO - Neutral In Name Only.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IMO what is really sad is the fact people are prepared to elect a misogynistic, racist felon and sexual predator to the highest office in the land, where he has no intention of upholding the Constitution, a fact he has demonstrated already. It's like they have jettisoned any pretense of a moral compass.

As for vindictive, check out any of Trump's campaign speeches. They are riddled with statements about retribution.

Narcissists cannot endure being mocked. Is that what upsets you about Walker 88's post?

Trump has called his Republican opponents RINO's - Republicans In Name Only.

IIRC you claim to be neutral in this political situation. Perhaps we should be calling you NINO - Neutral In Name Only.

Sad that people abuse people for supporting Trump.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Charlie Munger

Warren Buffet

They own shares in all of those companies. Why wouldn't they add to their own profit line?

I'm talking about real athletes like Simone Biles and Michael Phelps, genius.

• Like 1