Harris husband sexcapades

riclag

16 hours ago, riclag said:

He screwed around on His first wife and got the Nanny Pg!

Wow , its like the dirt bags all of a sudden got holes! 

https://nypost.com/2024/08/03/us-news/harris-husband-cheated-on-first-wife-with-nanny-and-got-her-pregnant-report/

Did he grubb them on the pussy? 

Are all trump  supporters morons ? or just the ones in this forum. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, sirineou said:

A better question. Is he an adjudicated rapist like Trump?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, sirineou said:

The Thread is about harris husband screwing his Nanny and getting her Pregnant!

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

A better question. Is he an adjudicated rapist like Trump?

IMO those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. 

Chicken Don supporters are ........I am trying to be polite and think of a kind term but I can't. . 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, riclag said:

The Thread is about harris husband screwing his Nanny and getting her Pregnant!

So what? It's not Harris herself.

The only valid comparison is if Melania was screwing one of her Secret Service detail, which is rumored to be happening.

OTOH, the visual image of Melania doing her wifely duty is one I can do without, as I am just about to have dinner. No mushrooms.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

And Trump is as pure, innocent and virtuous as the slush at the end of a day in winter on a New York street.

Complete as a convicted sex offender, convicted felon and a serial liar, yet you, other people and the gop conveniently ignore these facts and believe that he is the best person to be in the White House.

There are none so blind, as those that refuse to face facts and ignore reality.

Nice way to ignore the topic. But the point is that we expect Trump to have the morals of an alleycat. It's baked into the pie. But Harris is supposed to be showing her virtue, a nice blended biracial family. Yet...her husband abused a young woman working for them (power harrassment is real as the young lady in question was working for the Emhoff family). AND got her pregnant, if the news reports are to be believed. What happened to the baby?   And got her fired from her position as a teacher in a private elementary school.  Makes you wonder about Kamala's judgement. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The only operative part here for me is did Harris and Emhoff mislead the 2020 Biden VP Vetting Committee by admitting to the affair but not mentioning there was a pregnancy involved.

Emhoff's just now official released statement mentions the extra-marital affair but no mention of any pregnancy.

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Love It 1

3 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

The only operative part here for me is did Harris and Emhoff mislead the 2020 Biden VP Vetting Committee by admitting to the affair but not mentioning there was a pregnancy involved.

Emhoff's just now official released statement mentions the extra-marital affair but no mention of any pregnancy.

Petty process nit pick.

If that's the level of opp research you have on Harris, may as well inaugurate her now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

And Trump is as pure, innocent and virtuous as the slush at the end of a day in winter on a New York street.

Complete as a convicted sex offender, convicted felon and a serial liar, yet you, other people and the gop conveniently ignore these facts and believe that he is the best person to be in the White House.

There are none so blind, as those that refuse to face facts and ignore reality.

Sad 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Petty process nit pick.

If that's the level of opp research you have on Harris, may as well inaugurate her now. 

Represents the most corrupt party.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The only valid comparison is if Melania was screwing one of her Secret Service detail, which is rumored to be happening.

OTOH, the visual image of Melania doing her wifely duty is one I can do without, as I am just about to have dinner. No mushrooms.

You make up stuff all the time.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Petty process nit pick.

Right now there is a glaring discrepancy between the official Emhoff statement and the Daily Mail article at issue.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Wow ! That certainly is a bombshell if true.

3 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Right now there is a glaring discrepancy between the official Emhoff statement and the Daily Mail article at issue.

Oh no! Nobody expected the Spanish Inquisition! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jerrymahoney said:

Thank you for respecting opposing views ! It not often I acknowledge someone on here that is opposition to my direction of how my country should be represented!

Tip of the hat

I have edited some reported posts, please note the Admin comment, made 4 hours ago by Rimmer. The comments have been left in the thread.

“Some laughing emojis being used as a derogatory comments have been removed, please understand this is not what they should be used for, if you disagree with a post you can discuss that post as this is a discussion forum.

Thank you”

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

What are you on about now........?     :huh:

You wouldnt understand. Its too early in the morning for me to try to educate the inarticulate.

• Love It 1

36 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Nice way to ignore the topic. But the point is that we expect Trump to have the morals of an alleycat. It's baked into the pie. But Harris is supposed to be showing her virtue, a nice blended biracial family. Yet...her husband abused a young woman working for them (power harrassment is real as the young lady in question was working for the Emhoff family). AND got her pregnant, if the news reports are to be believed. What happened to the baby?   And got her fired from her position as a teacher in a private elementary school.  Makes you wonder about Kamala's judgement. 

Kamala has terrible policy ideas. Voters don't care about these morals stories.

• Thanks 1