Mass Arrests Follow Violent Far-Right Demonstrations Across the UK

Social Media

18 minutes ago, bob smith said:

....thai wives aren't murdering innocent children in dance schools though, are they?

I bet half of those patriots have thai wives themselves (or at least go to pattaya once a year).

bob.

They are probably a few years away from getting a Thai Wife . 

They are probably still married to their UK Wife and they need to wait to the kids have grown up and their Wife then divorces them and THEN they can to to Pattaya to get a Thai Wife , they will have to wait until they are in their mid 50's before they can get a Thai wife 

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

THEN they can to to Pattaya to get a Thai Wife , they will have to wait until they are in their mid 50's before they can get a Thai wife 

They will be priced out of the marriage market by other nationalities.

• Confused 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

They are probably a few years away from getting a Thai Wife . 

They are probably still married to their UK Wife and they need to wait to the kids have grown up and their Wife them divorces them and THEN they can to to Pattaya to get a Thai Wife , they will have to wait until they are in their mid 50's before they can get a Thai wife 

Thanks for telling us how you did it........😉

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, bob smith said:

....thai wives aren't murdering innocent children in dance schools though, are they?

I bet half of those patriots have thai wives themselves (or at least go to pattaya once a year).

bob.

That Thai women murdered her son in south Wales a while back, 

A Thai mother in Wales, accused of murdering her seven year old child on January 10 appeared in court yesterday, July 17. Originally from Chiang Mai, Thailand, 43 year old Papaipit Linse, now residing in Haverfordwest, Wales, faces charges for the murder of her son, Louis Linse

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I am single , although I did have an online Thai girlfriend called Yinn, but I haven't seen her for a while , I do miss her 

Oh, him...........😋

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, mokwit said:

There is no prejudice against Thais in the UK (accidental maybe with one restaurant) because Thais in the UK don't do anything that would turn people against them.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/16/they-yelled-coronavirus-first-british-attack-victim-east-asian-man

In response, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that Thais can seek help from Thai embassies wherever they are, if they were involved in a similar incident.

46 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

You have the choice to live amongst white trash or in immigrant ghettos who refuse to assimilate with the white trash and their drunken, loutish yob behavior.

Society has been dumbed down with social media and everyone glued to their phones.

The more time I spend amongst Thai women the more I realize how thuggish and entitled British women are. They are a rabid pack of drunken animals, so it doesn’t surprise me that immigrants don’t want to be like us.

I admire how the Thais in the south with the high numbers of Muslims seem to just get on with life without all the hatred and drama. It would be nice us white trash Brits could do the same, but it has got to the point that such acceptance is not socially acceptable.

Obviously the Deep South is a bit different, but seems to more about who was here first rather than the religious nonsense.

Says an Aussie..........🤣

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/16/they-yelled-coronavirus-first-british-attack-victim-east-asian-man

In response, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that Thais can seek help from Thai embassies wherever they are, if they were involved in a similar incident.

Is ONE statistically significant? A single isolated incident involving TWO people from a population of 70 million? It seems the real motive was robbery, but for the record I am appalled by this.

I wish they would teach sample bias at primary school, the Guardian in particular holds up one isolated incident and extrapolates atrend as a whole from it.

Edited by mokwit
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Does that sleeping lion represent you ?

Were you a sleeping lion that is now awake ?

Go X/twitter and the hashtag #farrightthugs and you will see what kind of person it is.

13 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Unfortunately this guy was assumed to be Chinese. Not Thai.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, josephbloggs said:

Yeah, look at them standing there doing nothing being all aggressive!! A disgrace! (BTW was that you who got clobbered on the head and then in the nuts?)

I feel a bit bad for laughing at the suffering of the rioter. It should be used as an example of the foolishness of what they are doing and how dangerous it is, he was injured by the bricks thrown by his fellows, completely unacceptable behaviour, that can't be hidden behind the pretence of valid concerns or outrage at the murder and injury of the little girls.

26 minutes ago, bob smith said:

...I'll just leave this here for now.

"Just drop your weapons off at a Mosque". I give up.

Look forward to Chompers comment on this. If they were carrying weapons they MUST have been thugs, and the question of course, bearing in mind the convention is to label thugs, is WHAT KIND of thugs.

Edited by mokwit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, mokwit said:

"Just drop your weapons off at a Mosque". I give up.

I felt sick when I heard that.

absolutely disgraceful. shameful. horrendous. horrible.

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

I felt sick when I heard that.

absolutely disgraceful. shameful. horrendous.

bob.

Look forward to Chompers comment on this. If they were carrying weapons they MUST have been thugs, and the question of course, bearing in mind the convention is to label thugs, is WHAT KIND of thugs.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1