Mass Arrests Follow Violent Far-Right Demonstrations Across the UK

Social Media

32 minutes ago, johng said:

"Starmer" is the thug  dystopian "order" is being brought in.

online thought crime and pre crime normalised  the end to free speech,and "democracy" as we know it  very very sad days.

The people cheering on this tyranny seem to think they are safe from this as they are on the "right side" of it. They are not.  It's only the elites that are protected under tyrannical regimes and they would do well to remember that.   

"A man who falsely claimed on a live-streamed TikTok video that he was “running for his life” from rioters in Derby has been jailed.

Dimitrie Stoica had been livestreaming to 700 followers as he walked around Derby on Wednesday 7 August – the same evening that potential protests and disorder had been feared might take place in the city."

https://www.derbyshire.police.uk/news/derbyshire/news/news/south/2024/august/man-jailed-after-fake-claim-on-tiktok-video-that-he-was-running-for-his-life-from-rioters/

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, James105 said:

The people cheering on this tyranny seem to think they are safe from this as they are on the "right side" of it. They are not.

Very well said...once all the main "dissenters" are dealt with then they will come for the rest...unless you happen to agree 100% with everything the tyrants say  but even then its easy to make a "slip up"

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, James105 said:

"A man who falsely claimed on a live-streamed TikTok video that he was “running for his life” from rioters in Derby has been jailed.

Dimitrie Stoica had been livestreaming to 700 followers as he walked around Derby on Wednesday 7 August – the same evening that potential protests and disorder had been feared might take place in the city."

https://www.derbyshire.police.uk/news/derbyshire/news/news/south/2024/august/man-jailed-after-fake-claim-on-tiktok-video-that-he-was-running-for-his-life-from-rioters/

Tyranny of the live-streamer, or the police? Do you think the genocide in Myanmar, fueled by hate speech on social media, is something that should go unchecked?

Jail seems harsh for a first offence, but freedom from persecution (being vilified based on lies) is as important as freedom of speech.

• Agree 1

Another good news day:

6 years in the slammer for violent disorder, attempted arson and racially aggravated criminal damage after playing a “prominent role” in the violence that gripped Hull on 3 August.

And evidence that justice is coming to those who incited and directed the riots, Wayne O’Rouke, was jailed on Friday for three years after encouraging his 98,000 followers on X to join violent protests and giving instructions on how to avoid being identified by police.

100 thugs now in the slammer, more please.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/article/2024/aug/16/man-jailed-for-six-years-after-mob-forced-romanians-from-car-during-hull-riot

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Another good news day:

6 years in the slammer for violent disorder, attempted arson and racially aggravated criminal damage after playing a “prominent role” in the violence that gripped Hull on 3 August.

And evidence that justice is coming to those who incited and directed the riots, Wayne O’Rouke, was jailed on Friday for three years after encouraging his 98,000 followers on X to join violent protests and giving instructions on how to avoid being identified by police.

100 thugs now in the slammer, more please.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/article/2024/aug/16/man-jailed-for-six-years-after-mob-forced-romanians-from-car-during-hull-riot

Unless you are a member of the inner party they will come for the likes of you too eventually.   Also remember that in order to free up space for someone making some unpleasant tweets on social media, they released actual killers onto the streets early from their already shorter than 3 year sentence.  

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, James105 said:

Unless you are a member of the inner party they will come for the likes of you too eventually.   Also remember that in order to free up space for someone making some unpleasant tweets on social media, they released actual killers onto the streets early from their already shorter than 3 year sentence.  

No, he's a leftist likely benefiting from the mass immigration living in Thailand, so he will never suffer the ramifications of his ideology. 

4 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Please share your evidence that they have released killers to make space for rioters. It is absolute nonsense.

And what is your problem with harsh punishments for people who violently attacked police, burnt and looted businesses, set fire to a hotel with the goal of killing the migrants inside, and pulled a driver out of his car and attacked him with a metal pole with the sole "justification" being he was Romanian? What is your issue with that? Can you explain please?

Mindless morons, dangerous hooligans, lock the scum up. If you disagree I want to hear why. No deflection, no "this or that is worse", why shouldn't they be jailed?

Here you go.  I'm sure everyone feels much safer now a hurty word tweeter is in jail for 3 years and this person who killed a 14 year old child is back on the streets after just 6 months to make room for him. 

I have no problem with people who committed violence or arson being given harsh punishments (so long as this is applied to everyone who commits similar offenses both now and in the future), but I do have a problem with people who were not violent who just sent mean tweets being sent to prison for their first offenses.  

image.png.d09f481020f8a0af6570ce89aa567e89.png

https://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/2024-08-06/teens-killer-set-for-early-release-due-to-prison-overcrowding

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Yes, thanks for repeating it. Where is the evidence that they released murderers to make space for rioters as James105 claimed? Such a heavy claim must have something to back it up, so I am eagerly awaiting it.

Of course I do.  I am not a leftist so do not need to make things up as the truth is horrible enough.   If you are impatient for links in future a good search term to tap into google for this would be "killer released early uk" and will give you a wide range of articles to review for accuracy.   

6 minutes ago, James105 said:

Here you go.  I'm sure everyone feels much safer now a hurty word tweeter is in jail for 3 years and this person who killed a 14 year old child is back on the streets after just 6 months to make room for him. 

I have no problem with people who committed violence or arson being given harsh punishments (so long as this is applied to everyone who commits similar offenses both now and in the future), but I do have a problem with people who were not violent who just sent mean tweets being sent to prison for their first offenses.  

https://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/2024-08-06/teens-killer-set-for-early-release-due-to-prison-overcrowding

Lawson Natty has not yet been released.

Overfull prisons, how did that suddenly happen? We both no it was a long time in the making,

5 minutes ago, James105 said:

Of course I do.  I am not a leftist so do not need to make things up as the truth is horrible enough.   If you are impatient for links in future a good search term to tap into google for this would be "killer released early uk" and will give you a wide range of articles to review for accuracy.   

Non of which day Lawson Natty has been released.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Non of which day Lawson Natty has been released.

Bit early to be drinking isn't it?  

Anyway, the victims parents have been phoned by the prison service to tell them it is happening and he will be released (with all the others) on 9th September.  Whatever mental gymnastics you try and do to rationalize this won't change the fact that someone who published a few hurty word tweets and harmed nobody has been sentenced to 3 years in jail, and someone responsible for killing a 14 year old child will be released after just 6 months.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13713889/mother-teen-killed-machete-attack-killers-released.html

Welcome to the reality of Labour's Britain.   

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, James105 said:

Not sure that has anything to do with anything. He isn't being released to make room for a rioter as you ridiculously suggested.

Full jails are a problem because of........which government?

Agree in this case it doesn't look good that he is serving such a short time, but he wasn't the killer - the killer is still in jail and will be for a long time.  Natty supplied the weapon that was used, he didn't use it and didn't inflict the fatal wound.

I don't know enough about the rest of the case to pass judgement.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, James105 said:

Anyway, the victims parents have been phoned by the prison service to tell them it is happening and he will be released (with all the others) on 9th September.  Whatever mental gymnastics you try and do to rationalize this won't change the fact that someone who published a few hurty word tweets and harmed nobody has been sentenced to 3 years in jail, and someone responsible for killing a 14 year old child will be released after just 6 months.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13713889/mother-teen-killed-machete-attack-killers-released.html

Welcome to the reality of Labour's Britain.   

You claimed Lawson Natty is back on the streets.

He is not back in the streets.

Then you made this statement:

47 minutes ago, James105 said:

I am not a leftist so do not need to make things up as the truth is horrible enough.

But, as demonstrated, you just did make something up.

And of course when I call you out you resort to: 

38 minutes ago, James105 said:

My apologies for calling out your fabricated nonsense, all of it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You claimed Lawson Natty is back on the streets.

He is not back in the streets.

Then you made this statement:

But, as demonstrated, you just did make something up.

And of course when I call you out you resort to: 

My apologies for calling out your fabricated nonsense, all of it.

I knew there would be some mental gymnastics going on.   

He is being released.   He will be released.  On 9th September.   

Hurty word tweeter is going to jail for 3 years.   Man involved in the killing of a 14 year old child will be released after 6 months. 

I know you don't like facts, but they are what they are.   Take it up with Herr Starmer if you don't like the facts.   

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, James105 said:

I knew there would be some mental gymnastics going on.   

He is being released.   He will be released.  On 9th September.   

Hurty word tweeter is going to jail for 3 years.   Man involved in the killing of a 14 year old child will be released after 6 months. 

I know you don't like facts, but they are what they are.   Take it up with Herr Starmer if you don't like the facts.   

No need for mental gymnastics James, your own words. 

Fact 1, you claim he back on the streets.

Fact 2. He is not back on the streets.

1 hour ago, James105 said:

this person who killed a 14 year old child is back on the streets after just 6 months

Stop digging.

• Thumbs Up 1