Former Dutch Soldier Arrested for Drug-Making in Pattaya

webfact

In the Netherlands, if you get caught on drug manufacturing, your punishment is a few hours of hoeing in a small park

5 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Such a strange post. read it twice and it still seems strange. "then you don't have them all lined up"?? "I know in the Netherlands it is almost daily practice"?? None of my friends from the Netherlands have such habits, so from what experience are you writing?

Lined up is meaning, then you're not right in the head or psychically there is something wrong with you, in dutch: ‘dan heb je ze niet allemaal op een rijtje' call it slang.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Such a strange post. read it twice and it still seems strange. "then you don't have them all lined up"?? "I know in the Netherlands it is almost daily practice"?? None of my friends from the Netherlands have such habits, so from what experience are you writing?

BTW, Then I would ask your friend again, it is almost daily practice to round up drug labs!

6 minutes ago, Tubulat said:

BTW, Then I would ask your friend again, it is almost daily practice to round up drug labs!

Ask my friends if they make drugs? I know they do not.

40 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Netherlands produces loads of weed and ecstasy

6 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

So this must be in another part of the "family friendly" destination of Pattaya??      :stoner:

Sigh .. Drugs, gang fights, kidnapping, burglaries, suicides, murders .... LOL.. really an Adams family kind of perfect holiday, aside from the additional - flesh selling.. LOL

Edited by NemoH
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, NemoH said:

Sigh .. Drugs, gang fights, kidnapping, burglaries, suicides, murders .... LOL.. really an Adams family kind of perfect holiday, aside from the additional - flesh selling.. LOL

Sigh...just the sort of things that are always happening to normal visitors, eh?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

such as sodium hydroxide and jelly candies, allegedly used to create date rape drugs.

What type of date drug does one make from drain cleaner and lollies? Very strange indeed.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NativeBob said:

How did they come up with "Former Soldier"? 

They found his old uniform in the closet? 

Probably, it is a guess based on the stupidity of his actions.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NowNow said:

Guys, this is not about every Dutch involved in drugs, nobody is saying. Frankly, the punishments in Netherlands when being catched, are low, extremely low. I would rather see something like 5, 10 years, or life imprisonment or in some cases even the death penalty because the drugs attract all kind of criminality, and most of all it's unfair, these types drive expensive cars of 10 million Baht plus, live in villas, other people pay tax and survive on the border side of life.

Going by the list of materials and equipment it's less of a drugs lab and more like a schoolboy chemistry set.

He'll get hammered and serve some serious time, rightly so, but it's hardly a major drugs bust.

• Like 1

I got it! 

dutchman was not "making" drugs - he re-mixed them to make "more" pills and jelly pops. somebody snitched on him hence the "bust".

No wonder meth in Pattaya is as good as chalk 

WTF would one need to manufacture let aone use a date rape drug for in Thailand? I have given this some serious thought and my mind is a complete blank! On the other hand, if your misses is too frisky and you think she may spread the love around while your away from the house, then sprinkle a little Bromide in a cup of sweet tea! It might just work for you! I am not condoning using drugs in any way shape or form. It's just that I must have a rare delayed reaction to the Bromide the British Army gave us in the 70's. It did not seem to work at all back then, but it sure as hell works now I am in my mid 70's🤪

7 hours ago, Dexxter said:

What type of date drug does one make from drain cleaner and lollies? Very strange indeed.

Sodium hydroxide (or Potassium hydroxide) are one of the two chemicals required to make GHB. I don't think there's any connection to the lollies other than proximity.

In the video published earlier this day by Pattaya News I saw a Rolex in a box on his table. It is not mentioned among the seized goods like the 120 euro cash. So where is the Rolex? 🧐

On 8/5/2024 at 8:46 AM, NemoH said:

Not been in Pattaya for 13 years No plan to go there next 13 years.

On 8/5/2024 at 7:12 AM, NowNow said:

Well i'm guessing that your friends are "true"  "made in Holland"   Dutch as opposed to the imported variety. Am I right?