Are you a Trump supporter?

SunsetT

18 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

He was essentially expressing support for Trump and disdain for Harris. I guess you couldn't recognize that, which is a trait that many Trump supporters seem to suffer from. The inability to handle any level of complaints about their political master.

ย 

It's actually a very boring and predictable quality to witness.ย 

Recognized and ignored.

2 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

No

ย 

How can anyone be a supporter of a con-man, liar, cheater, thief, fraud, sexual abuser, un-American insurrectionist, dictator-loving dictator wannabe, deranged, big mouth, bully, a-hole clueless moronโ“And especially someone whom is all of the above and worseโ“:coffee1:

Good question. IMO it's a mass psychogenic illness.

ย 

It does have features of anxiety, fear and social pressure, all of which are buttons Trump knows how to push.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2024 at 9:11 PM, SunsetT said:
Are you a supporter of Donald Trump or considering voting for him? Do you think he should be the next president of the USA and the most powerful man in the World? If so Im sure you will be eager to read a new biography of Trump entitled "All in the Family" written by his nephew Fred Trump' who grew up in the Trump household: https://www.amazon.co.uk/All-Family-Trumps.../dp/1398540994ย ย ย  ....Or amazon.com.
ย 
You will also, Im sure, want to listen to the UK BBC radio presenter Jeremy Vine's fascinating interview with Fred Trump on his show today. You will need to login to or register with the BBC to listen. Or simply ask your smart speaker to play it if you have one. Listen from 1.33.02:

Unfortunately, you proposed the wrong question.

ย 

Your question should be, do you want 4 more years of Bidenomics/Harrisnomics or 4 more years of Trumpnomics.

12 minutes ago, HuaHinNew said:

ย 

Your question should be, do you want 4 more years of Bidenomics/Harrisnomics or 4 more years of Trumpnomics.

2% inflation vs 5% and 6yo trans. Easy choice.

Yes, I have compassion for him. He still has time. Like a Dickensonian figure All he would have to do is resign in time for the GOP to mount a rational conservative opponent. .
ย 

Admit his lies and crimes, recant his innocent pleas. Sure the courts would then have leniency on him and he could spend time in a gilded cage, having never missed a meal in his life.

ย 

Be might even get a Nobel Peace Prize in it.ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A warning to Donald Trump and JD Vance: Tread carefully when it comes to women, including Vice President Kamala Harris. All signs point to a tight race in November, and the GOP ticket is already behind with women: In five battleground states, Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, Harris leads by 9 points or more with the ladies.

Closing that gap may be an uphill battle. Even if Trump were ahead, it would be foolish to ignore the power of women voters: About 7.4 million more women than men were registered to vote in 2022, according to the Center for American Women in Politics, and more women than men have voted in every presidential election since 1964.ย 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

A warning to Donald Trump and JD Vance: Tread carefully when it comes to women, including Vice President Kamala Harris. All signs point to a tight race in November, and the GOP ticket is already behind with women: In five battleground states, Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, Harris leads by 9 points or more with the ladies.

Closing that gap may be an uphill battle. Even if Trump were ahead, it would be foolish to ignore the power of women voters: About 7.4 million more women than men were registered to vote in 2022, according to the Center for American Women in Politics, and more women than men have voted in every presidential election since 1964.ย 

ย 

ย 

I wonder if Shady Vance might chance going down the road of banning women from voting?

ย 

If they are married and have kids the husband could cast her vote?

ย 

Married, but no kids she gets 0.5 of a vote?

ย 

Worth considering?

20 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

ย i'm guessingย  women can see through the BS other women come out with, so if Kamala comes out with anything remotely condescending or derogatory like Hillarys 'deplorables' then perhaps it would be game over for her too

On 8/6/2024 at 6:15 AM, SunsetT said:

The USA is the most powerful country in the world and its president is therefore the most powerful man in the World, whoever he is.

You assume that he actually runs the country/ the world? He can't even stop illegals crossing the border.

ย 

To answer the OP I'd vote for a rock over Biden or Harris, or probably any that would be acceptable by those that decide whom it is. I'd have voted for Bernie, but they backstabbed him, IMO.

As I can't vote for a rock, that leaves only Trump.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Jonnapat said:

A convicted felon and blatant racist?

You surely must be joking.

And backed by a corrupt Supreme Court.ย 

I'd vote for a convicted felon and blatant racist, over Harris in a heartbeat, but luckily for me he isn't a racist, and you have not provided any proof that he is.

3 hours ago, HuaHinNew said:

ย 

Disagree. The question should be do you want 4 more years of new war or no new wars?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'd vote for a convicted felon and blatant racist, over Harris in a heartbeat, but luckily for me he isn't a racist, and you have not provided any proof that he is.

1. Housing Discrimination Lawsuits:

โ€ข In the 1970s, the Trump Organization, which Donald Trump led, was sued by the U.S. Department of Justice for alleged racial discrimination in their rental practices. The lawsuit accused the company of refusing to rent to Black tenants and lying to Black applicants about the availability of apartments. The case was settled with a consent decree in which the Trump Organization did not admit guilt but agreed to take steps to prevent discriminationย  .

2. Central Park Five:

โ€ข In 1989, Trump took out full-page ads in four New York City newspapers calling for the death penalty for the Central Park Five, a group of Black and Latino teenagers wrongfully convicted of assaulting a jogger. Despite their exoneration in 2002, Trump continued to suggest they were guiltyย  .

3. Statements During Campaign and Presidency:

โ€ข Mexican Immigrants: During his presidential campaign announcement in 2015, Trump referred to Mexican immigrants as โ€œrapistsโ€ and criminals, which drew widespread criticism and accusations of racism .

โ€ข Muslim Ban: Trump proposed and implemented a ban on travel from several predominantly Muslim countries, which was seen by many as discriminatory against Muslims .

โ€ข Charlottesville Comments: Following the violent white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017, Trump was criticized for saying there were โ€œvery fine people on both sides,โ€ which many interpreted as an equivocation on white supremacy .

โ€ข Congresswomen of Color: In 2019, Trump told four Democratic congresswomen of color to โ€œgo backโ€ to the โ€œcrime-infested places from which they came,โ€ which was widely condemned as a racist attack .

4. Pardoning Individuals Accused of Racism:

โ€ข Trump pardoned individuals like Joe Arpaio, a former sheriff convicted of contempt of court for racial profiling, which critics argue shows a tolerance for racist behavior .

5. Rhetoric and Policies:

โ€ข Immigration Policies: Critics argue that Trumpโ€™s immigration policies, such as family separation at the border and the attempt to end DACA, disproportionately affected non-white populations and were driven by racist motivations .

โ€ข Birther Movement: Trump was a leading figure in the โ€œbirtherโ€ movement, which falsely claimed that President Barack Obama was not born in the United States, a theory many view as racially motivated .

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

1. Housing Discrimination Lawsuits:

โ€ข In the 1970s, the Trump Organization, which Donald Trump led, was sued by the U.S. Department of Justice for alleged racial discrimination in their rental practices. The lawsuit accused the company of refusing to rent to Black tenants and lying to Black applicants about the availability of apartments. The case was settled with a consent decree in which the Trump Organization did not admit guilt but agreed to take steps to prevent discriminationย  .

2. Central Park Five:

โ€ข In 1989, Trump took out full-page ads in four New York City newspapers calling for the death penalty for the Central Park Five, a group of Black and Latino teenagers wrongfully convicted of assaulting a jogger. Despite their exoneration in 2002, Trump continued to suggest they were guiltyย  .

3. Statements During Campaign and Presidency:

โ€ข Mexican Immigrants: During his presidential campaign announcement in 2015, Trump referred to Mexican immigrants as โ€œrapistsโ€ and criminals, which drew widespread criticism and accusations of racism .

โ€ข Muslim Ban: Trump proposed and implemented a ban on travel from several predominantly Muslim countries, which was seen by many as discriminatory against Muslims .

โ€ข Charlottesville Comments: Following the violent white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017, Trump was criticized for saying there were โ€œvery fine people on both sides,โ€ which many interpreted as an equivocation on white supremacy .

โ€ข Congresswomen of Color: In 2019, Trump told four Democratic congresswomen of color to โ€œgo backโ€ to the โ€œcrime-infested places from which they came,โ€ which was widely condemned as a racist attack .

4. Pardoning Individuals Accused of Racism:

โ€ข Trump pardoned individuals like Joe Arpaio, a former sheriff convicted of contempt of court for racial profiling, which critics argue shows a tolerance for racist behavior .

5. Rhetoric and Policies:

โ€ข Immigration Policies: Critics argue that Trumpโ€™s immigration policies, such as family separation at the border and the attempt to end DACA, disproportionately affected non-white populations and were driven by racist motivations .

โ€ข Birther Movement: Trump was a leading figure in the โ€œbirtherโ€ movement, which falsely claimed that President Barack Obama was not born in the United States, a theory many view as racially motivated .

None of which IMO supports that he is personally a racist. If there was a verified recording or report that he personally said something racist I'm sure you would have quoted it, but you didn't.

ย 

You do know that he has loads of black supporters, don't you? You know- those people at his rallies wearing "Blacks for Trump" t shirts.

ย 

Get back to us when you have something that means anything.

ย 

BTW, Islam is not a race, but you probably know that.

2 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Yes, I have compassion for him. He still has time. Like a Dickensonian figure All he would have to do is resign in time for the GOP to mount a rational conservative opponent. .
ย 

Admit his lies and crimes, recant his innocent pleas. Sure the courts would then have leniency on him and he could spend time in a gilded cage, having never missed a meal in his life.

ย 

Be might even get a Nobel Peace Prize in it.ย 

having never missed a meal in his life.

ย 

How many on here, including you, have ever involuntarily gone to bed hungry? I haven't missed a meal, unless I chose to. Does that mean I should be confined to a gilded cage?

ย 

Next.

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

None of which IMO supports that he is personally a racist. If there was a verified recording or report that he personally said something racist I'm sure you would have quoted it, but you didn't.

ย 

You do know that he has loads of black supporters, don't you? You know- those people at his rallies wearing "Blacks for Trump" t shirts.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Maybe he only whispered these...so they don't count?

ย 

Campaign Announcement (2015): Trump referred to Mexican immigrants as โ€œrapistsโ€ and criminals.

ย 

โ€œ<deleted>hole Countriesโ€ Comment (2018): Trump reportedly referred to Haiti, El Salvador, and African nations as โ€œ<deleted>hole countriesโ€ during a meeting with lawmakers.

ย 

Charlottesville Remarks (2017): After the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Trump said there were โ€œvery fine people on both sides.โ€

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Best friends with Mike Tyson.

48 minutes ago, Jonnapat said:

A convicted felon and blatant racist?

You surely must be joking.

And backed by a corrupt Supreme Court.ย 

a politically motivated conviction...

ย 

blatantly racist...got some proof of this?

ย 

so the supreme court can be corrupt but not the courts or judges that convicted him?ย 

ย 

ย 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

ย 

ย 

Maybe he only whispered these...so they don't count?

ย 

Campaign Announcement (2015): Trump referred to Mexican immigrants as โ€œrapistsโ€ and criminals.

ย 

โ€œ<deleted>hole Countriesโ€ Comment (2018): Trump reportedly referred to Haiti, El Salvador, and African nations as โ€œ<deleted>hole countriesโ€ during a meeting with lawmakers.

ย 

Charlottesville Remarks (2017): After the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Trump said there were โ€œvery fine people on both sides.โ€

Perhaps he meant some Mexican immigrants are โ€œrapistsโ€ and criminals, and he omitted to say it. I have often made a mistake when speaking- have you not?

ย 

Perhaps he was saying what many of us consider places like Haiti to be. Would you consider Haiti for your next holiday destination?

ย 

How do you twist โ€œvery fine people on both sides.โ€ to be racist unless engaged in mental gymnastics?

ย 

Next.

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

i would imagine msm cuts and edits out as many black supporters when they do any coverage of his rallys, wouldn't fit with their white supremacy narrative....... thatย  all the sheep fall for!

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

i would imagine msm cuts and edits out as many black supporters when they do any coverage of his rallys, wouldn't fit with their white supremacy narrative....... thatย  all the sheep fall for!

I imagine those that hate Trump will believe any old thing that the MSM say about him, no matter how idiotic.

ย 

IMO if Trump is racist based on the examples given, then the world's entire population is racist

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

having never missed a meal in his life.

ย 

How many on here, including you, have ever involuntarily gone to bed hungry? I haven't missed a meal, unless I chose to. Does that mean I should be confined to a gilded cage?

ย 

Next.

It is a turn of phrase. He had every advantage and could have done something decent with his life, instead of the vile fraud he became.

ย 

ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

ย 

ย 

I wonder if Shady Vance might chance going down the road of banning women from voting?

ย 

If they are married and have kids the husband could cast her vote?

ย 

Married, but no kids she gets 0.5 of a vote?

ย 

Worth considering?

I wouldn't put anything past this guy, he's very regressive and trying a bit too hard to be conservative. Though if there's anything about him that's impressive, it's his wife, compared to Melania she's a superstar. But that is not much of a comparison she was a true empty suit as the first lady. Kind of like her husband.ย 

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

ย i'm guessingย  women can see through the BS other women come out with, so if Kamala comes out with anything remotely condescending or derogatory like Hillarys 'deplorables' then perhaps it would be game over for her too

Having worked with hundreds if not thousands of women, I think I can safely say that the idea that women can see through the BS other women come out with, is as big a myth as saying that men can do likewise with other men.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

Well we all know that was an incredibly ignorant thing to say, and likely one of the things that sabotaged her campaign. She was a savvy politician, but a absolutely horrific campaigner.ย 

ย 

It's just not smart to condemn half the nation as a being a certain type of people, it's a mistake that Trump makes daily and hopefully Harris will not fall into this trap of hate and negativity

• Sad 1