The Tim Walz thread.

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

Going to lose the Christian vote. He looks like a terrible choice. Looks old, wants tampons in boys toilets and loud religious chanting for minorities.

Another quote by  @susanlea from the other thread, cut and paste here:

"I feel the negative energy. The Thai Youtubers have an interesting hobby. Imagine finding 3 wrong sentences in 2 hours of speaking and thinking it matters. Worried about nothing. Walz wants boys to use tampons."

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, watthong said:

Another quote by  @susanlea from the other thread, cut and paste here:

"I feel the negative energy. The Thai Youtubers have an interesting hobby. Imagine finding 3 wrong sentences in 2 hours of speaking and thinking it matters. Worried about nothing. Walz wants boys to use tampons."

Interesting

5 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Interesting

And who said the quote below ? from the same above mentioned thread:

"Not me. Others posted links. I didn't know Tim liked tampons being used by boys. Now we all know. Thanks."

Edited by watthong

7 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Can't wait to use the machines. Go Kamala. Wise choice.

Can't wait for you to go search for support on your "boys tampons" quotes you've been promoting. One thing easy to guess as to where you'be be heading for that search....

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, watthong said:

Can't wait for you to go search for support on your "boys tampons" quotes you've been promoting. One thing easy to guess as to where you'be be heading for that search....

Interesting

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Interesting

I thought one of the rules of the forum is when a quote is taken down, all  other quotes associated with it will also  be taken down. However, although my initial response to them was taken down, all your "boys tampons" quotes you've been promoting against Tim Walz are left standing. Very nteresting indeed...

Edited by watthong

Just now, watthong said:

I thought one of the rules of the forum is when a quote is taken down, all  other quotes associated with it will also  be taken down. However, although my initial response to them was taken down, all your "boys tampons" quotes you've been promoting against Tim Walz are left standing. Very nteresting indeed...

Interesting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Patong2021 said:

Harris picked a man who will stay in the background and not challenge her if she is president.  We are looking at a repeat of the Carter presidency.

Carter wasn't that bad.

12 minutes ago, khunJam said:

Harris-Walz = Marxist-Commie. Pure filth and evil. Nothing good will come out of it. They won’t get more than 30% votes and they know it-so what is it that the cringe left have in store for the next few months—-riots mayhem lockdowns and a coup? We will see.

Sounds awfully familiar. Just wondering which old hand is changing to a new avatar again? Anyone ventures a guess?

Edited by watthong
  • Haha 1