The Tim Walz thread.

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Americans can see that Walz is a stolen valor liar, and they can also see that Vance is an exceptionally great American!

Mmmmmmm

National Favorability

• Favorability Rating: JD Vance’s national favorability rating is low, with an average of 34.7% favorable and 47.4% unfavorable based on multiple polls. This gives him a net unfavorable rating of about -12.7 percentage points. His unfavorable ratings have increased in recent months, reflecting growing concerns among the electorate .

How weird?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Mmmmmmm

National Favorability

• Favorability Rating: JD Vance’s national favorability rating is low, with an average of 34.7% favorable and 47.4% unfavorable based on multiple polls. This gives him a net unfavorable rating of about -12.7 percentage points. His unfavorable ratings have increased in recent months, reflecting growing concerns among the electorate .

How weird?

Wow, sample size of 188 adults, margin of error 7%

Probably took the survey standing outside a Harris rally for 20 minutes  

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Wow, sample size of 188 adults, margin of error 7%

Probably took the survey standing outside a Harris rally for 20 minutes  

Do you have a link supporting any of the above?

Edited by Will B Good
  • Like 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

Do you have a link supporting any of the above?

It was your survey; do you not have it? 

Oh, I made up the part about them taking the survey standing outside a Harris rally for 20 minutes 

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It was your survey; do you not have it? 

Oh, I made up the part about them taking the survey standing outside a Harris rally for 20 minutes 

I know...it was a good 30 mins.

Why has the Harris-Walz campaign let this National Guard Serivce/Retirement issue fester for the last few days?  It is becoming a distraction. I am not Harris voter but this can go away quickly by having Walz do an interview, issue a detailed statement with his military records/documents, hold a news conference or even have the Minnesota NGB (National Guard Bureau) explain the timeline as to when Walz actually submitted his retirement papers.  Even for the Army National Guard the retirement process is not quick or easy. It can take months. 

2 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

Why has the Harris-Walz campaign let this National Guard Serivce/Retirement issue fester for the last few days?  It is becoming a distraction. I am not Harris voter but this can go away quickly by having Walz do an interview, issue a detailed statement with his military records/documents, hold a news conference or even have the Minnesota NGB (National Guard Bureau) explain the timeline as to when Walz actually submitted his retirement papers.  Even for the Army National Guard the retirement process is not quick or easy. It can take months. 

Agree.....you have to be upfront, explain, apologise, grovel if necessary.....the UK Tories lost their PM because of the inability to tell the truth and apologise.....good result as it happens for the UK.

Getting back on topic, 

Walz supports: 
Millions of illegals per year flooding across the border
Amnesty and fast-track path to citizenship for illegals 
Free medical care for illegal immigrant
Shutting down fracking, resulting in high energy prices and reliance on advisories for oil
First and second amendments reversed
Court packing
Men in girl’s sports, bathrooms and locker rooms
Hormone blockers for children
Genital mutilation of children
Children being removed from parents that do not agree to “gender affirming care” for their children
Higher taxes
More spending
Books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools

Hamas

If these are things you support, vote Harris/Walz. If not, support Trump. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

If these are things you support, vote Harris/Walz. If not, support Trump. 

Go ahead, just keep in mind Trump felony charges make a longer list (34 items) - and ALL of them supported read "convicted."

Edited by watthong
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, marin said:

Of course he is [referring to @susanlea. But when he talked about his Thai experiences he was simply mocked and laughed out. Now he has regressed to a simpleton and just spouts  never ending inane one liners. 3 weeks ago she/he had never heard of Tim Walz, now by googling she seems literally insane. She cant even get other hard core Trump supporters to even like her posts. Just virtually ignore her/him. I know I am. 

Or better yet, don't go into any of his/her/its threads. Give no oxygen. 

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You seem obsessed,why not focus on what's said. 

"why not focus on what's said." by whom? by you? or @susanlea? or @Yagoda?

But of course I do, alll excellent posts for verbal chop practices.

Edited by watthong
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, transam said:

My father was given the job of Regimental Sergeant Major Class1, in 1943 he was 21, he never did any special training, he was chosen because of his schooling, when WWII ended he went straight back to his job... It was temporary, but he did his job as an RSM..So knocking someone for a temporary post, is a bit off..🤔

I still have his uniform RSM arm badge.... ☺️

The sad and shameful thing is how the propaganda press has brainwashed you into betraying your own father by accepting stolen valor on the part of Walz, even though a hack politician in a foreign country. You can't make this stuff up.

Walz could as well claim he was RSM Class 2. He's claimed he was in combat, endorsed a book claiming he served in Afghanistan, betrayed his men by bailing out on them, lied about his rank at retirement--and you sucked right up. Good for your father that he's not around to know you approve.

Nobody hates stolen valor more than service members themselves, like your father, who paid the real price.

Shame on you, ingrate. Hand over your father's uniform RMS arm badge to a relative who knows what it means and deserves it. I'm quite serious.

Since we're here, we can enjoy watching Waltz lying about his retirement rank in 2009:

Edited by BigStar
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

Why has the Harris-Walz campaign let this National Guard Serivce/Retirement issue fester for the last few days? 

Moral corruption. But the campaign did revise its biography of Walz to remove one of his lies, though without further clarification of his real retirement rank.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Walz has a down home feel

Should help bring more of that good ol' liberal down home feel to more cities such as Minneapolis.

Tim Walz Watches Minneapolis Burn: 'We Were Ordered Not to Do Anything'

More homelessness, more crime, more illegals sucking up public benefits, more inflation. What's not to like?

The cool thing is that he may encourage more down-home snitching hotlines, so neighbors can report on other neighbors. This can be extended to glimpsing a MAGA hat in your neighbor's window, an American flag, a TV turned to FOX. And get the kids to report their parents, too. They all got smartphones!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BigStar said:

Should help bring more of that good ol' liberal down home feel to more cities such as Minneapolis.

Tim Walz Watches Minneapolis Burn: 'We Were Ordered Not to Do Anything'

More homelessness, more crime, more illegals sucking up public benefits, more inflation. What's not to like?

The cool thing is that he may encourage more down-home snitching hotlines, so neighbors can report on other neighbors. This can be extended to glimpsing a MAGA hat in your neighbor's window, an American flag, a TV turned to FOX. And get the kids to report their parents, too. They all got smartphones!

And it you don't want your kid on puberty blockers or if you try to stop the state from cutting off his penis, Walz wants your child taken from you. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Moral corruption. But the campaign did revise its biography of Walz to remove one of his lies, though without further clarification of his real retirement rank.

This will not go down well with veterans who deployed to any combat zone. One can be a Democrat, Republican or Independent but in a foxhole (literal or not) we were all soldiers, Marines, sailors or airmen. There was always trust that my life depends on you and your life depends on me so will rely upon each to survive and accomplish the mission. One never lies or embellishes about his or her service in a combat zone.  We had a term for those who evade combat deployments without a legitimate reason.  That term is chicken hawk.  A chicken hawk is boastufl and brave until the bullets start flying.  Yes, Donald (shin splints) Trump probably fits the definition. Gov Walz needs to look into the camera and explain exactly when he submitted his Army National Guard retirement application. If his application was submitted before the Minnesota Army National Guard received a warning order for a possible Iraq deploment then issue over. Otherwise he has some explaining to do.  None of this would matter except for one line he said that was released by the Harris-Walz campaign:   "Just like the weapons I carried in a war zone".   At one time he was actually deployed overseas.  It was Italy.  I do not believe Italy has  been a war zone for over 80 years. 

Edited by sqwakvfr
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

This will not go down well with veterans who deployed to any combat zone. One can be a Democrat, Republican or Independent but in a foxhole (literal or not) we were all soldiers, Marines, sailors or airmen. There was always trust that my life depends on you and your life depends on me so will rely upon each to survive and accomplish the mission. One never lies or embellishes about his or her service in a combat zone.  We had a term for those who evade combat deployments without a legitimate reason.  That term is chicken hawk.  A chicken hawk is boastufl and brave until the bullets start flying.  Gov Walz needs to look into the camera and explain exactly when he submitted his Army National Guard retirement application. If his application was submitted before the Minnesota Army National Guard received a warning order for a possible Iraq deploment then issue over. Otherwise he has some explaining to do.  

The left does not care. The end justifies the means. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, John Drake said:

The timing of Walz's retirement is debatable and conceivably defendable.

What cannot be defended are:

*He lied about his retired rank

*He lied about carrying a rifle in war

*For more than two decades he allowed his immediate friends and allies to lie about his service record without correcting them

The left only cares about lies from the right. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1