Immigration visit while in hospital.

Anyone have an Immigration official come by their room and ask about their visa while in hospital?

There was zero problems, have extension, 90 day reports and passport photos in phone.  The Immigration official was quick, courtesy, and professional.

Just curious.  

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

My 90 day Report was due during a hospital stay.  The hospital had an American lady working in PR for foreign patients.  She very kindly went to immigration and filed the report for me.

The following day I had  a visit from the Immigration Office to confirm that I was a patient there. All very polite and over in 3 minutes as I could not offer them a coffee. 😄

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JustinCredible said:

My 90 day Report was due during a hospital stay.  The hospital had an American lady working in PR for foreign patients.  She very kindly went to immigration and filed the report for me.

The following day I had  a visit from the Immigration Office to confirm that I was a patient there. All very polite and over in 3 minutes as I could not offer them a coffee. 😄

So someone told them where you were.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, J Branche said:

I believe that hospitals like any hotel has to report within 24 hours when a foreigner is staying in them.

Not at all correct. A hospital is not a place of residence.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Jeffrey346 said:

Not at all correct. A hospital is not a place of residence.

It is correct...  Hospitals now send tm30  for foreign inpatients since tm30 was amalgamated with 90 day reports. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jippytum said:

It is correct...  Hospitals now send tm30  for foreign inpatients since tm30 was amalgamated with 90 day reports. 

Do you need TM30 for a 90 day report?

For the tenant, the TM30 receipt is required for your first 90 day report at any new address. Once that is done, you will no longer need to show it when you do your report and you can start to file your report online.Nov 13, 2566 BE

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, digger70 said:

Do you need TM30 for a 90 day report?

For the tenant, the TM30 receipt is required for your first 90 day report at any new address. Once that is done, you will no longer need to show it when you do your report and you can start to file your report online.Nov 13, 2566 BE

Per thread in the Visa forum, to do 90 day report online you now need your last TM30 to show same address. 

I’ve had them stop by my room when I was in the hospital just to check to see if I needed anything done while I was in there. I thought it was good service.