Foreign Volunteers Join Meeting with Pattaya Tourist Police to Improve Tourist Safety

snoop1130

If I decide to wear a uniform, then...

I will join

The Civil Air Patrol...

image.png.15517432f3b9eacc12a54da960066e17.png

Much more COOL...

And, you get to fly...

If you have a plane.

Overall, I would suggest that these old guys spend the time and money to get their private pilot's license. And then, see about joining some civil air patrol organization in Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, sungod said:

Hopefully they can be called to help a customer pay a bill, before a soi 6 bouncer beats them to a pulp.

Doubt any of them have the kahuna's to step in and stop a good old bouncer beat down !

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Is that Rambo wannabe in the Yellow Hummer still around  ?

Is that the same guy had the business on Theprasitt soi 8, 'all ways Pattaya'? 

His yellow Hummer had signage on the back, advertising his business. 

I heard he's locked up now, very bad person. 

IMG_20240808_074101.jpg

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Is that the same guy had the business on Theprasitt soi 8, 'all ways Pattaya'? 

His yellow Hummer had signage on the back, advertising his business. 

I heard he's locked up now, very bad person. 

IMG_20240808_074101.jpg

Yeah I think thats him... was a thread on TV about him but I cannot find it.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

5884557.jpg

The tourist police in Pattaya conducted a meeting with 40 foreign volunteers. The aim was to clarify their roles in ensuring safety and providing support to local law enforcement on Pattaya's Walking Street.

On August 7, 2024, this meeting was organized at the Pattaya Tourist Police Station, led by Pol. Lt. Col. Piyapong Ensan, the Head of Tourist Police Division 4. It was a part of the Pattaya Police's Strong Community Tourism (S.C.T.) initiative on Pattaya Walking Street.

The goal was to confirm whether the volunteers were clear about their collaboration with the local police and their responsibilities. Special instructions from the Prime Minister addressing visitor safety on Walking Street were also discussed.

According to Pol. Lt. Col. Piyapong, volunteers from 16 countries were part of the training. These included Pakistan, Turkey, Australia, the United Kingdom, Italy, Russia, Iran, India, China (inclusive of Taiwan), Congo, Japan, Laos, Switzerland, Denmark, Germany, and France, making a total of 40 attendees, reported The Pattaya News.

Photo: The Pattaya News

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-08-07

Cigna offers a variety of health insurance plans designed to meet the minimum requirement for medical treatment coverage, with benefits reaching up to THB 3 million. These plans are tailored to provide comprehensive healthcare solutions for expatriates, ensuring peace of mind and access to quality medical services. To explore the full range of Cigna's expat health insurance options and find a plan that suits your needs, click here for more information.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Read the RTP regulations to increase your NOT so vast knowledge of Royal Thai Police Regulation's. 

Use Google to translate if you can't find the English version.

Under limited circumstances a FTPA """civilian""" as well as a Thai police volunteer """civilian""" can make a legal arrest

• Confused 2