urgent kor ror 2

2 hours ago, Celsius said:

Is there a district near chaeng watthana where I can get this paper before I proceed with the extension the same day?

District Office Laksi-

999 Chaengwattana, Alley number 10, Laski, Bangkok 10210

Tel - 029822081

Edited by DrJoy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lite Beer said:

Any Amphur can issue this document.

Yes, I just want to navigate SCB and Kor ror and extension in the same day, so for convenience i want them at the same place

1 minute ago, Upnotover said:

Do both parties need to be present to obtain said document?  If not i'd be inclined to despatch the 2nd party in advance to go get.

Wifey is chauffering tomorrow so we are stuck together, but yes kr2 can be obrained by wifey only.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

It's 20 baht to get a Kor Ror 2 printed at ANY amphur in the country. (as long as you were married AFTER the started digitizing the data 😛 )

I had one person married 20 years ago and their info was not in the data base, so they had to go back to the Amphur in Nakhon Nowhere where they were married, have the clerk find the actual hard copy, upload it and then it was in the data base 😛

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Celsius said:

Wifey is chauffering tomorrow so we are stuck together, but yes kr2 can be obrained by wifey only.

You can do it yourself if you have your yellowbook/pink id card - easiest at the office you are registered too, but technically can do at any, they just may ask for some other documents too 

Thanks everyone.

This morning I woke up and fainted. I had vertigo for over 2 hours. I never experienced anything like this. Arrived at immigration around 1:30pm after getting kr2 and bank letter with no appointment. Its 3:30pm right now and it is all done.

Time to check my sugar levels methinks. Scary.