Labour Councillor Ricky Jones Arrested on Suspicion of "encouraging murder" at Protest

Social Media

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

While I go find the court ruling, do want to add a link to were you got that from?

I'm not your teacher look it up, hint not in the Guardian :tongue:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love It 1

23 minutes ago, stoner said:

there you go lying and making up garbage again. do you ever relent from trolling and baiting. i even said real nazi are scum. why are you omitting that and trying to make it look like i am a nazi sympathizer. please stop this line of attack against me as i have made my stance quite clear.

I’m not lying, if I spot a Nazi sympathizer, I call them a Nazi sympathizer, I don’t bother with ‘implying’.

I did not call you a Nazi Sympathizer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, proton said:

Sky is hogwash then according to comrade Higgot

https://news.sky.com/story/the-men-who-have-been-jailed-for-rioting-so-far-13193109

Here’s your (unattributed) statement:

“John O'Malley, 43

2 years 8 months for shouting and gesturing, others have been jailed for spitting at Police or just being at the front of a demonstration. Meanwhile, we are still waiting for the Muslim airport thugs who attacked the police to even be charged.”

I asked you for a link to the source.

You claim you got it from SKY, which is odd because Sky’s report is nothing like your (unattributed) statement:

“John O'Malley, 43

O'Malley was also sentenced to two years and eight months in prison after pleading guilty to violent disorder outside a mosque in Southport on 30 July.

He claimed he was just "standing in a group of people shouting and gesticulating", but didn't throw any objects or damage any property.

Judge Andrew Menary KC, however, said he was "at the front at what was essentially a baying mob" and part of a "surge that broke police lines".

O'Malley had a previous conviction for battery and being "part of a crowd using obviously racist and religiously intolerant language" was an aggravating factor.”

https://news.sky.com/story/the-men-who-have-been-jailed-for-rioting-so-far-13193109

——-

To answer your question, Sky has not published Hogwash, their report accurately summarizes the actual court ruling.

That it bears no resemblance to your statement is matter for you to explain.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, proton said:

You need to get out more comrade, being on here 24/7 is not healthy

Nah, those so much to be done, batting back lies and mis formation posted by the reactionary grievance strokers amongst us. 

Think of it as performing a service, to prevent the forum turning into a reactionary grievance stroking echo chamber.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Nah, those so much to be done, batting back lies and mis formation posted by the reactionary grievance strokers amongst us. 

Think of it as performing a service, to prevent the forum turning into a reactionary grievance stroking echo chamber.

You obviously lead a very odd and obsessed life, me off to China town then Bang Yai for Lamyai concerts, see ya later Alligator.

Edited by proton
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m not lying, if I spot a Nazi sympathizer, I call them a Nazi sympathizer, I don’t bother with ‘implying’.

I did not call you a Nazi Sympathizer.

Spare me. You try to make coy slights about people constantly on here. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, proton said:

You need to get out more comrade, being on here 24/7 is not healthy

Sad but not unexpected response from someone caught out telling lies.

• Thanks 1

I'm sure they are all having a good laugh about it at the station.

"Look, we needed to appear impartial and you are the sacrificial lamb. Would you like 2 or 3 sugars sir?".

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1