Was the Aussie Olympic Break Dancer as cringe as Social Media would have us believe?

Title is the question.

Unfortunately, most social media is blocked here, so it's tough for me to see any videos.  The stills I could find don't tell much of a story.

https://apnews.com/article/2024-olympics-breaking-a3101ed263a9368bb33627931f5102f3

https://www.foxsports.com.au/olympics/paris-2024-olympics-breakdancing-debut-breaking-australia-raygun-rachael-gunn-news-snoop-dogg/news-story/e3a9b89547c49458d0c5fef0668ebb33

• Haha 1

Shameful. Disgusting. And now victim playing with the male dominating sport BS.

People train years and this is what woke Aussie send for the world to laugh at their face.

Perhaps she should be thanked for canceling breakdancing from future Olympics. 

Edited by Celsius
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, Celsius said:

Shameful. Disgusting. And now victim playing with the male dominating sport BS.

I actually enjoy watching a good break dancer, especially on the street when I don't expect a show. 

But I wasn't so keen on seeing it in the Olympics.  My first thought was that judging it would be too subjective and it would end up being political.

• Like 1

Break dancing is now a sport at the olympics ?  No wonder I stopped watching decades ago.

Watching someone have an epileptic fit on a mat, isn't entertainment or a sport.  

What next, pole dancing 😎

Not sure I stopped watching because of all the doping, or professionals were allowed to compete.   Or simply realized it was just another divisive distraction to advance nationalism.   

I'm amazed people still watch and it's profitable to even put the games on.   They're getting more embarrassing with every new olympics.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Love It 1

8 hours ago, impulse said:

I actually enjoy watching a good break dancer, especially on the street when I don't expect a show. 

But I wasn't so keen on seeing it in the Olympics.  My first thought was that judging it would be too subjective and it would end up being political.